Should I sell this crap at a 50% loss or just wait for roadmap/hitbtc listing, I mean how lower could it fucking go?

Should I sell this crap at a 50% loss or just wait for roadmap/hitbtc listing, I mean how lower could it fucking go?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/754fz5/lead_developer_of_odn_quit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it wont go lower

if you fall for this blatant fud attack you dont deserve the 200% gains next week

Don't trust any trading advice on Veeky Forums. Ever. To this question:
> I mean how lower could it fucking go?
You must be new to crypto. Any coin can go up or down 99%. It could be 30k sat by end of day, it could be 500 sat. Who knows.

>implying

hodl. There are currently a few active groups with this shit coin (although some of them kinda blend together)

Veeky Forums
Anime-chan + Discord hodlers
Slack group / Early ICO buyers
Dev team (1 of which is allegedly dumping his fat stack?)
At LEAST 1 pump and dump group (Illuminati?)

It seems that we started in a decline due to the pump and dump group, then the idiots in the slack decided to pull their own flash crash, and now apparently 1 dev is dumping all his coins and this all happening within the current alt massacre

people in the slack are just doubling up and the pump and dump group isn't going to leave this coin without securing profits. hopefully the dev team as a whole is in fact legit and we should be able to get out unscathed.

Lead dev (+1 other) has been fired and is walking away with half a million odn that he can dump at any time.

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/754fz5/lead_developer_of_odn_quit/

Fuck that's dumb

Deposited some ODN to cryptopia while it went under maintenance, and they've not shown up after 40 confirmations.

Could this be because of the block exploror being down?

Jesus fucking christ
crypto nigger was right all alone....

I would personally hold that 500k and NEVER dump them at ONCE unless I would be retarded as fuck

I thought this fucking pajeet coin was the most undervalued coin on the market I guess not fuck me watching all my money go down the drain is so painful someone please tell me what to do, do I sell this shitcoin or what?

Well, I bought at 13k sat and will hodl steadily. This is normal dip along other altcoins, look at the big picture of market. Next day news will get you at least even what you have spend.

It wasnt the lead dev that was fired. Blackstone is lead dev.

also bought at 13 and I'm gonna hodl fuck it, it already bounced from 7 to 8,5k
think how many wales there is with masternodes, I think they hodl too

I love this coordinated FUD campaign. Sorry that you couldn't accumulate as much as you wanted when it was in the 6-7k sat range.

this really isn't surprising. a dev realizes he can make millions immediately and takes it instead of working towards billions over the years.
project will survive, just like ripple did.

This is why Blackstone called you stupid

900K of sell orders and only 19BTC on the books. Think about it

Should I be worried of my deposit from 1½ hours ago hasn't shown up.

Instead of giving devs straight forward coins, there should be a system that gives it as salary in monthly periods

Price was 8k sats when I checked 3 hours ago and it's already recovered to 10k. I'm holding.

>recovered

LMAO. Buckle up buckeroo, this isn't the last of it.

Dude just dump it. It's a literal pump n dump and it already dumped. Look at sia. At dgb. It happens all the time. I'm sorry user.

Wtf i sold and now its risen? What is this bullshit

Lead dev literally has a minecraft avatar

Dead cat bounce

its already recovering what are u talking about

Yes, buy FLIK to recoup your gains. Remember. There's always another train coming to bail you out. Always.

Gotta love Veeky Forums, every time a coin drops it's over. Unless it has a perfect parabolic rise in price people will FUD to oblivion. ODN has a super low market cap and it is only on fucking cryptopia. Also it's designed as a privacy platform, one new dapp released and it will soar in price.

Fucking this. Without question thud coin will moon again once the FUD team accumulates enough. It has a new exchange listing in a week, and anticipated more this/next month. Even if you bought at ATH you will get a profitable exit soon. Don't act like new gags and hold that shit or buy in while it's down.

An upspike will come followed by a FOMO moon. Happens all the time.

I hope the fudding whales are happy with themselves. ODN has hit rock bottom, it doesnt have much farther to go and will probably bleed a little farther but that's it. I've havent seen so much fud, misrepresentation and outright lies for a coin in a very very long time.

Congrats whales, well played, you got basement bin prices for odn now.

Sell now. Word on the street is that the devs are dumping everything once it's on hitBTC.

What lies? The devs are more interested in shilling and making bounty programs for shilling than working on the application. Bags are heavy eh?

man I've seen some FUDs in my time, but this one takes the cake, eats it whole with stripper inside, and shits bunnies and rainbows for hours

tbqh, ODN is really keeping up the price despite the massive fud and constant dumps, and thats while being on cryptopia

pretty impressive tbqh

blackstone is a retard, sure he is active on slack all the time, but he isn't doing anything else i bet, maybe looking at his wallet and grinning once in a while

i hope they hire those developers so some work actually can get put into it instead of shilling on their fucking slack all day, its such a massive red flag and he cant see it

>-50%
>literally 20BTC of buy orders, half of which are fake walls

it's fucking DEAD.

if that happened to any other shitcoin on that exchange, it would plummet down to triple or double satoshi values

someone is buying those ODN dips

In a week nobody will remember this stupid developer FUD. Buying

If you sell know, you're going to hang yourself.

Hodl this one. Don't be a little bitch.

This is AFTER he was caught pumping the price when he knew the fired developer was dumping shares

This is a scam coin. Pure scam. Read the whitepaper. You will see multiple pages worth of legal stuff and less of the tech they use. And for that reason, I'm out.

Keep spamming the same out of context snippets from slack dude.

Out of context? Nigga, go to the slack and ask. It was taken when everyone was talking about the dump going on

>lead dev more interested in discussing odn prices instead of actually devoloping

Im an odn ico bagholder, but that flag is turning more and more redd

the fud on here is ridiculous I am turning Veeky Forums off in 4 months comeback with a picture of me in my lambo. This is why people sold their fucking bitcoin cheap.

Yep, there is a huge mega fud campaign on here for ODN, its just nuts. Ive never seen it this bad before. Lies, misrepresentation, its really bad. Biz used to be a collaborative place where we would support each other and give honest advice. How far has biz fallen....

My honest advice is hodl. ODN doesnt have much farther to fall. Its hit bottom, or close to it, the rest of the people in slack wont be selling and are hardcore supporters. Theres not much room for it to fall at 10 million mcap. This was easily pumped once and it will do so again in the future.

when a coin is FUDed this hard you know it's a gem. could be a coordinated discord group trying to suppress the price so they can accumulate.