9/10 face

>9/10 face
>7/10 body
hold me Veeky Forums

More like
>6/10 face
>4/10 body

If you had a 9/10 face you wouldn't need holding

With those stats you should be wrecking cunt all day unless you are a complete autist.

EVEN if he was a complete autist

I do have my fair share girls I've met at a bar and such, but I can do much better if only I had a 9/10 body

what do you consider a 7/10 body?

Well that's kinda subjective. I mean, lets say 5/10 is the body of an average male...you are a 7/10 with I guess probably at least shows that you lift.

>9/10 body
>6/10 face

Just die in my sleep pls.

>7/10 face
>8/10 body
>6'4

Feels good having life on easy mode

i'll gladly hold you user :3

ITT: delusion

11/10 autism

you don't get to rate your own attractiveness

post pics if you want to receive the bitter truth about your appearance

3/10 face
2,5/10 body

>tfw 2/10 body
>tfw 3/10 face

This this this this
Fuck this board has been overran by non-lifting [spoiler]summer fags[/spoiler]

Spotted the summerfag, summerfag

[spoiler]bUT[/spoiler]summer fags[spoiler][/spoiler]iM NOT A summer fags[spoiler] :-) EBIN[/spoiler]SUMMER[spoiler][/spoiler]SUMMONER FAG[spoiler][/spoiler]

Aight then since I'm the trip I'll go first. You other niggers better post your bodies as well. I don't want to be the only attention whoring faggot in here.

not white so 4/10

You roiding? What the fuck. A natty who trains hard can easily achieve this kind of body, but you need to take roids. Jesus fucking hell.

>can't rate/10

Spotted the perma-summer fag, perma-summer fag

I'm too poor for roids, m8. Lifting since 13 or 14, I didn't take the whole thing seriously till 19 or 20 so I guess I've been training seriously for a year or two.

>9/10
You nice have a nice body but nowhere near 9/10. Something like 7/10. You have to realize that 9/10 is just 1 point off the absolute most aesthetic you can look.

Deadlift?
Bench?
Bic curl?
Shoulder raise?

Just because the traffic doesn't increase, doesn't mean there can't be an influx of summerfags.

Shut up summer fag

Thanks for being honest with me, m8.

I don't keep track of any of that. I don't even have a solid routine. I hit whatever I feel like. I'm legit a poor college student with a home gym rn.

>implying I'm not a pathetic loser who is here every day of the year

You're welcome.

I would kill to look like you. I'm still just a disgusting piece of shit.

shame about that face tho

5/10 face
7/10 body I guess..
I have a gf tho so it's all good.