Post pics of whatever part of you you're most proud of...

Post pics of whatever part of you you're most proud of. Let's see how many of you are just fat fucks that happen to browse Veeky Forums

Pic related my back with my lame tattoo.

>inb4 dicks

They'd all be tiny or disfigured anyway.

definitely my butt lol
2pl8 lb squat and 3pl8 lb hip thrust

> inb4 hundred replies

is this even you

I haven't been on Veeky Forums for like 3 years what's all this hip thrusting bullshit. Where are tiny and redwood and runningman.

GONE
>just fuck me up senpai

>pretending to be female
sad!

Why aren't there a half dozen threads asking stupid questions about SS and why are so many people talking about girls and not dudes no homo oh god the Veeky Forums I knew is dead.

that still happens a lot, there are a lot of questioning about SS if it's a meme.Just lurk more you will find those threads.Also last time there was some fucking twink who looked like a woman and said because of SS he got that body.KEK

shut your whore mouth

are you proud of your backs or your tat?
not sure which one is worse

ur shoulders seem nice tho

Angie is that you.

n
o
d
n
o
l

Only been lifting since Feb. I have some fat to lose but I don't wanna cut because I'd be left with nothing. ~170 6'0 now. Gonna cut when I hit 185/190.

Back is my strong point - not impressive at all but makes me feel good.

I generally like my legs most i think, with back a close second

>tfw getting fucked with my legs up in the air and the other guy keeps losing his grip on my calves cause theyre so big
>feels good man

Please be in London

Hi feelgood.

Bro you fucking water corpse mode, get a tan

I like my back thb. unfortunately it makes my arms look even smaller than they are.

I dont so much tan as scorch, unfortunately

Hi bb

judging by all the metric homos on here chances are they'd all look normal

HNNNNNNNNNNG

Hope everything's going well for you and you're not still a depressedfag bby. :^)

yup, things are all really good on my end
same to you!

how is it possible that I know you are asian just seeing the back of your head?

I'm only 18 so my I'm only going to look better as I get older... My body is not going to be very sculpted because I'm natty so I'm thankful for my face.

I would not make this same "pose" again this is months old.

Want to put on mass. 195lbs now want to be 210-220.

ISLAMABAD

Why do people always censor the penis? We're all men here, nothing we haven't seen before.

Reported

His hair looks Asian

i dont want to get banned + i'm a grower