What is a low calories food that fills up you up...

What is a low calories food that fills up you up ? I've been cutting for 2 months now but I've noticed that I'm always hungry, what do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1uGI6fLg8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eggbread or fried chicken.

Depending on how fat you used to be ofc, two pieces of KFC is enough to fill me up fully for the rest of the day. It probably doesn't fit your macros though.

I'm cutting man, I can't fit it in my macro.

diet coke and popcorn

I'll bite. Any reason why you're too good for vegetables?

I am eating vegetables, I just feel like half hour after im done eating my meals I get hungry again, here's my typical daily food:

Breakfast:
>oats - tea - fruit

Lunch:
>tuna or chicken , rice or salad

Dinner;
>Eggs and milk

I'm a poorfag by the way.

rice is brown rice and milk is skimmed of course, also cottage cheese instead of milk sometimes.

Cauliflower couscous.

only 400 calories(and 40g protein) per kilogram.

Get like 500 grams of it and mix with some high protein curry or red sauce or some shit.

Kilogram of tasty food for like 650-700 cals with lots of protein

Mixed vegetables also give only 500 calories 35g protein per kilogram.

Maybe you're not getting enough fat and fiber? But definitely eat more vegetables, they're the gold standard for filling and low-calorie.

Also, you're cutting. Expect hunger. You're probably not gonna be full until you start bulking again.

>on a cut
>oats
>fruit

why don't we add some peanut butter and mutant mass while we're at it?

>I am eating vegetables
>I just get hungry after a day of no vegetables
r u srs

What do you suggest then ? Most of people here cutting eat oats with a banana or some shit, why are you being autistic ?

You're retarded bud. I've lost 60 lbs recently and peanut butter and whole wheat toast every day for breakfast. It's all about calorie count and protein content lol.

I'm cutting and I have 4 boiled eggs for breakfast. It's 280kcals and fills you right the fuck up.

Oats are less filling. You should be eating broccoli for fiber later in the day.

Same poster as above. I lost 60 lbs recently with little muscle loss. Good fillet is soup honestly, and instant potatoes. Just make sure you're not going over your calories and have enough protein to reduce muscle loss.

Bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1uGI6fLg8A

An obese shithead like you can lose weight eating hotpockets, nobody cares at all about your opinions.

>ill go on a cut and be on a calorie deficit!
>lets eat 90% carbs for breakfast! definintely not a great way to insulin spike myself and at the same time leaving almost no room for hitting my protein requirements!

Try egg, yogurt, ham, bacon, cheese.

If you want oats then fuck off with any more sugary shit like fruits or syrups and just add protein powder.

If you want bread then pair it up with some eggs or meat or cheese. And don't fucking sliced bread like white trash, at least buy some freshly made rye rolls or plaites from the bakery.

A 3 lb. bag of carrots is like $2.50 here, probably less in the States. A carrot is a nice in-between meal snack that fills the gap.

Keep drinking the tea, but try only eating a can of tuna plus enough chicken to meet the 1g/lb bodyweight guideline, and then filling up the rest of your calorie allotment with bulk frozen vegetables. See if running works as an appetite suppressant.

Stick with it OP, when it's time to bulk, you'll be a BEAST

Lmao someones butt hurt. Calm down kiddo.
Is it summer still guys? I think so.

When I was escaping fat mode, I'd make a lot of vegetable stews and ratatouille. When the main ingredients are tinned tomatoes and roasted vegetables (no oil) you can get shitloads of food for 500kcal.

Learn to season (using low or zero calorie things), learn to slow cook veg, and you can make some pretty tasty stuff. I wish I had my recipe that I used, but I can't find it.

Downside is that there's not much in the way of protein. Tons of fiber and micronutrients though. GL man, you're gonna make it.

t. cleetus and tyrone mad that their wonder bread toast with I cant believe its not butter and kraft vegetable oi- I mean "slices" and orange juice(from concentrate) breakfast is(part of) the reason they look like shit.

Oats

Eat soups op

>tfw I am the boy in that picture

My childhood became a meme and I never knew it until like 5 years ago

broccoli, celery, gotta be
>vegetales