Why don’t the other cool presidents ever invite poor Jimmy to hang out with them?

Why don’t the other cool presidents ever invite poor Jimmy to hang out with them?

Compared to those presidents, he hasn't done anything really memorable

Sorry Jimbo, this club is reserved for 2 term presidents only. Stupid nerd lmao

Draft dodging boomers tend to not hang out with WWII veterans.

My bad. He didn't actually serve in WWII.

What do you think they talk about?

The best place in NY to get cheese pizza

I'm pretty sure him and Bush Senior are on death's door at this point.

Which sucks, because they're my two favorite living presidents.

DAILY REMINDER THAT JIMMY CARTER LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

You have 2 days.

It's a joke, you autistic retard. There's no conspiracy taking place in pizza restaurants.

Jimmy Carter said something nice about Trump not too long ago, I imagine Destroyers of the Middle East don't like him too much.

Joe's Pizza on 7 Carmine St. What, they make good pizza.

>Why don’t the other cool presidents ever invite poor Jimmy to hang out with them?

Carter is doing quite well for his age, definitely better than Bush Sr. who's been wheelchair-bound for a while now. He did attend Trump's inauguration and last summer he was treated for dehydration after working on a Habitat for Humanity project.

DELET

>implying one term presidents aren't the best

You tell 'em, Polk!

He is a remarkably awkward and uncomfortable person to be around. And a sanctimonious prig of the first order.

I would not hang out with him either.

One term presidents are bitches. In the first term a president has to constantly worry about his approval ratings and how to get elected a 2nd time.

In the 2nd term, Presidents are able to stop giving a fuck about what people think about them and do what they actually want to. US term limits are basically set up so that 1st term presidents have to adhere to the people, but 2nd term presidents get to act like monarchs.

>"One term presidents are bitches. In the first term a president has to constantly worry about his approval ratings and how to get elected a 2nd time.

In the 2nd term, Presidents are able to stop giving a fuck about what people think about them and do what they actually want to. US term limits are basically set up so that 1st term presidents have to adhere to the people, but 2nd term presidents get to act like monarchs."

Darn I goofed up the green

He's not utterly evil.

Hey you botched lobotomy, I was making a joke too.

>but 2nd term presidents get to act like monarchs.

There is a change in presidents in their second term...

They won't let him play any reindeer games. :`(

but there's no storefront there

>2nd term presidents get to act like monarchs
Yeah, Obama's second term was famously productive.

Does it come with pizza related maps?