dyel faggot whens chest day?

started from 60kg skellymode, am now 85 kg

rip insertions

5'11
174lbs

Going hard at it for a year now

Where's the after?

No both are recent pics, was not meant to show progress

Went from skinny fat atrophy noodle no definition to this in one month. This is enough motivation to keep me going.

I rarely see other grils in cbt's, c'mon!

I bet you're ugly as fuck even if you're decently sized.

c'mon!

When will i /ottermode/???

Will I look okay at the end of my cut? Perma-bulked way too long. I have been making some lifestyle changes. For a couple months now. Kinda scared I have gyno.

Is this the dyel CBT?

Estimate, sempai?

We grills start so low since most of us have shit muscle mass that gains are quick. Nice job. What's your fitspiration?

wtf you fags talking about cock and ball torture for

bump

wew

Worked out for 3 hours today. feeling fucking good!

1 month after 7 month hiatus due to life threatening injuries (hence arm scar), unable to walk for 6 month, and annorexia taking over. 5'11", 149lbs

I was sick frequently as a kid, indoorsy introverted type, but luckily never overweight. Around age 20 I started correcting my diet and was amazed how many of my symptoms went away. Then I got a job doing carpentry. Started getting a little toned from moving around lumber and working all day, and I want to develop it further, plus I feel like I need more functional strength. Recently discovered weightlifting is enjoyable, I never liked exercise before, and it doesn't trigger asthma like cardio does. I'm finally finding a way to look good and feel good.

When you start lifting

>Kinda scared I have gyno
Nah, looks just like fat.
Gyno is really pointy.

>open pic
>"fuck, I hope this isn't a guy"
>read post

whew was almost gay there for a second.

excuse me while I hop over to /gif/ and fap to some trannies

Is that a weird angle or is your posture fucked?

Also
>only 3 hours
8 HOURS 8 SCOOPS C'MON!!!!!!!!

Well when they're soft I guess it looks worse

C'mon

My whole body is sunburnt af

i dunno here is another one

I was to laugh myself half to death screaming klinefelters before I realized you were a girl

Start doing steroids already

>all these 2 scooping dyels in here

wheres my 4 scoopers at

3 scooper reporting in

this nigga is yolked

dunno how many scoops I am, but here you go. 5'10 194; decided to cut a few lbs.

Wow you look like dog shit

Weeb lord mater race reporting in. (yes this is me lol)

Veeky Forums has the coolest user base of all the internet communities.

wouldfuck/10.

exde hey buddy here's an upbvote for your epicly awesome comment

Your whole body is DYEL af

Nice G Y N O

if this is really you congrats you have very good taste in anime and also look great

Strength and weaknesses?
Cut, bulk, maintain?

i used to look like that ;-;
right in the feels bruh

I'd maintain tbqhwy familia, girls mire that kind of body and it shouldn't be too much of a hassle , you can also perma bulk with little surplus

thank you for saving this thread from all the dyel's above lmao

Looks like me if I got gyno surgery. Lookin bretty aesthetic

xD, thanks~

Thanks, my friend is cosplaying Umaru at Metrocon next week, so I'm tagging along as her fighting game character, so I bought a hood for myself for that outfit

We're on the job!

>i used to look like that ;-;
>right in the feels bruh

What happened?

Trying to find my maintenance.
Scaled up to 3000 calories a day since my cut and still losing weight, but not sure if it's lean mass due to dropping down volume.

All my money for food. :/

Kek, hey now we all started somewhere.
I was posting this before.
But yeah, don't recommend it.

Cool, have a blast man, i'm sure all the qts will be mirin the shit out of you, enjoy

if you have the chance get some chick thats cosplaying ebina and get yourself a hot 3some

Lost my gf, most of my friends, and 30 pounds over the last 90 days. Starting to bulk now and work more on chest and legs. Boxing 3-4 times a week. Posted this pic yesterday.
6'
170lbs

Legit thought those were pubes from the thumbnail

I stopped lifting for almost 2 years, started doing it seriously again a month ago, hope i can make it once more ;-;

try to use cheap good food like chicken breasts and rice, just find it in you to eat a shitload.

You'd actually be surprised.

All the girls are into the slim/some muscle body types. Like the free (swimming anime) characters.

I'd be like the tier behind that, then the no fitness at all, then the neck beards.

Bully if necessary
Did greyskull for 3 months decided I wanted to try calisthenics so I've been doing that for like 2 now.
May try and develope some combination of the two because I like them both

makes sense, anyways seems like youve made it, congratz

read the sticky

Also I am 6' and 155lbs so skelly as hell
But I think I have good insertions if that helps my case

heh. like said, we all started somewhere. thanks though.

thanks man. sorry about the gyno-I never had it. I had assumed only roiders got it until I started hanging around here.

have a starting pic?

You should be able, just don't get caught up thinking of where you'd be had you not stopped.
Personally between June 2015 to November 2015 I had fucked up, got concussed, became a drunk, got fat again and when I buckled down the hardest part was accepting that I'd struggle to reach a peak I'd already reached and a voice in my head saying it was all for naught.

Eventually you find your stride though.

As for food, eating ain't hard for me.
Just everything in Canada is ridiculously expensive.

Chicken breast is regularly 12 bucks a pound or more, beef is more. Always got to stock up when it comes on special but regardless I must spend near 150/200 a week on food and I haven't hit maintenance yet!

I sure as fuck am upping my carbs though, more economical.
I achieved most of what I got end of twenties beginning of thirties, will be 32 this fall.

Sadly no, but I gained 12 lbs and lost about 3% bf in the last 5 months.

damn shit theres expensive
I spend like~ 7 CND on 1 kilo of chicken breasts here in brazil.
Isn't it viable to take some mass supp to help the diet?

You look very nice for someone 30, thought u were on early 20s.

are you a hobbit

same here. I just turned 32 this year myself
you're right though. best not to worry about things you can't change, get it done now.

When it's on special it's 8.80 a kilo, same for boneless, skinless chicken thighs which I prefer. (More flavor and less water loaded)

I eat a lot of ground horse meat since it's legal, lean and relatively cheap. 11 a kilo.

Whole foods are always better.
Most gainers are just loaded with the cheapest quality carbs.

During my cut I was going 45% fat, 30% protein and 25% carbs but now I'm going to aim for 45/55% carbs, 15/20% protein and the rest fat depending on if it's a workout day or rest day.

Still need to figure things out on the nutrition side of things.

But basically I don't need ludicrous amounts of protein if I'm not at a deficit and protein is the most hurtful on the wallet.

Thanks breh.
Yeah my face usually gets mid 20s as well so I'm blessed at that.

Looking great, and yeah, we've got two choices, get old fat and lazy or make the most of ourselves.

Too many people never do anything due to that nagging thought of "it's too late to start now".

Been doing PPL for 2 months, thinking of switching to a 5 day split.

Thoughts?

stick with ppl; it's a great split. just make sure you're training with enough volume

Yeah, I'll stick to it then. Been trying to lift 5 times /week but always getting wasted on the weekends fucks me up. Is 3/4 times a week not enough?

if you're only doing 3-4x per week, you may want to switch to some kind full body or upper/lower split. 1x per week per body part really isn't enough.

I think you should lift

Aight, i'll look into that. Or i'll just stop being a pussy and do 5 times/week no matter what.
Thanks for the advice fampai

Fuck you i think you should die

Post your body, asshole. i bet i look better than you

I'll look into that too :^)

180cm | 70kg

>fitspuration

>>tumbr

17%

np. either way, just put in the work.

Mirin

Am I lean enough to bulk again or should I get actual lean?
>inb4 SS
I don't even squat anymore

Dat file Name do

2+ years of swimming, 2+ years of gym. 92 kg, 1.89 height, now I am trying to cut. Any tips or muscles which I need to pay more attention to?

Don't change your routine 2 months in with no gains. Lift more and eat more brah.

You really need to skip leg day every once in a while

train your arms, chest, and abs heavy, shit looks wonky af

thick legs senpai

What is wrong with your thighs?

Fuck you im strong af i can do 1pl8 bench press now for 3 reps

Dropped down to 1.5 days/week in the last few months (one dedicated leg day and a full body day on the weekend), but tack familia

things are looking solid friend, just need to work on training chest and shoulders, other than that, excellent work, mirin abs

Body dysmorphia

biceps and triceps look good, work on your forearms, abs, and chest.

start doin your crunches and pushups lad and you'll be a solid 10

thanks. yeah I'm a recovering nochest. currently benching 3x per week and doing shoulder accessories 2x per week.

do chest flyes and you're good

no problem my man, I'd post my body but since I'm a recovering lardass I'd probably get laughed out of the thread. 6'3", 280lbs, down from 330 in March