If I ask girls out am I going to get better quality women/success rate than on online dating?

if I ask girls out am I going to get better quality women/success rate than on online dating?

Success yes, the modern woman is swamped with betas writing her poetry on Tinder so she feels in control and can pick and choose as she likes. Do it old school and don't be a pussy

I'm convinced. I just moved to this city and don't know anyone but coworkers. Where the fuck do I go alone? The only person inviting me to stuff is my protestant korean neighbor who goes to church meetings.

Start going to sporting events, start doing rock climbing or swimming. It's a higher chance to find a fit grill and it give you a excuse for why you work out so much.
But if nothing else, you get a talking point for what your hobbies are and why you're fit.
>Or be a Alpha like Zyzz and get totally ripped and go to bars with a v to your dick.

Go out to a bar alone, or club

This. Go to social gatherings, meet new people

Can't stop staring at this photo HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG

Big time yes. In person meets and number grabs are muuuuuuch better.

meetup.com

find things you've never done before or things you're interested in that can be done with other people. hiking shit, wine tastings, board games, DnD, whittling, bad movie watching groups.

I don't know what you like but the bar isn't the only place to people people.

Totally better in real life. You gotta find reasons to leave your house. Go do your laundry at a laundromat for example. Do stuff out and about, walk to places etc... meet girls, get comfortable flirting, get numbers, set up dates and profit

Brehs someone's GOTTA tell me who this fluid druid is

Who's the solid seductress in the pic?

Average/ugly girls with amazing asses hnnnnngg

Are you retarded? Google image search takes like half a second and knows her by name.

>Go out to a bar alone, or club
This is literally the worst thing an autist can do

who is the fine looking female

Why?

Depends. If you can set up an attractive Tinder profile you can choose the girls you are actually interested in. I like screening who I hang out with like that because I like to keep dating the same girl for a while.

Is this bait?
>It's like the Apollo's belt joke.

That arm to leg size ratio

cause it's a horrible time and you should get a hobby

Because a lone autist will stick out since they have no friends with them and have no idea how to act?

Read this/ look up the podcast "the mating grounds"

Why is it a horrible time? Ive gone, danced a bit and gone home whenever I wanted, getting out and being around people isnt bad, I believe you should be able to enjoy yourself alone.

And? How do you act? Stand/lean? Look around people stand all the time, too tired, too drunk, too scared to dance or socialize outside their group. Check out the ratio of people dancing in a club, dancers are the minority, most watch. The more you go the more you will realize they are hotbeds of insecurity.

Try it three times, by yourslef, dance, have a few drinks and talk to people or at least 1 girl.

I know it's horrible. She couldn't even OHP you but could crush your head between her legs

I just wanted to go somewhere I can interact ith people routinely that is not work

I haven't read it yet, but I've listened to most of the podcast episodes. Actually a lot of helpful stuff as far as controlling your autism and what the fuck to actually do re: grills.

It's way better than his shitty blog about fucking skanks. I'll check out the book I reckon.

Oh my god

>I'm not gay enough to prefer skinny thighs over thick delicious ones.

B R E H

gonna hold hands with friend ive had for a good 5 years. Gonna see where it goes

Wish me luck

>online dating
>1000x more beta ugly fucktards spamming her with attention, giving her a ridiculously inflated feeling of self worth
>gotta edit the shit out of your pics and profiles
>even then she probably filtered herself so bad if you met her she's like 30lbs heavier than you think and way uglier

>real life
>far, far less people meaning her bitch levels are much lower
>she sees the real thing, you see the real thing(well, outside of make up)

online dating is absolutely fucking horrible compared to just doing shit in the real world.

The only thin remotely better about online is that you get a larger pool of options in same area. In person is infinitely better for EVERYTHING

Never thought I would see the day when /fit would post a picture of an instagram thot from my old highschool

>on medication that I can't drink with for 3 months
>go to club sober
>thinking about how crowded it is and I'll sure be dead if a Terrorist shoot the club up
>friends are buying drinks and in a blissful ignorance talking to girls
>I'm anxiously looking around the room and chain smoking smoking ciggarettes, I can't hear anything when girls talk to me
>go outside and on the way out the door a qt girl grabs my shirt and tries to pull me in
>keep walking because I don't know her enough to react
>sit outside and smoke a cig, cute girls walk towards me and sit next to me
>pull open WhatsApp to make it look like I'm talking to someone so i don't look like an autist that can't be inside a loud club sober
>stand up, walk away and zip off on my motorcycle

They might think I'm some mysterious James Deen but I'm an anxious wreck. It's getting better than it was the first night I went out sober, just gotta keep the anxiety in check

Go to the church idiot.

>go to a club
> try and talk to a girl
>she laughs
>dance
>girl kinda dancing at me
>edge to her to dance closer
>4 guys all surround her and take her away

nah, going to a club alone is just awful

get a hot Korean church slut m80

What's her name?

lucky man

>fucking girls in a protestant church event

lad

Rekt lol

When I lived in Korea pretty much every slutty girl I met was a church going christian. I don't think they really understand the bible, it's just a fashionable way for Korean elders to try and maintain a patriachal society (which Korean genuinely is, unlike the west)

Jesus Christ you people are fucking fags. Going out to bars/clubs alone isn't that bad. Yes some people will think its weird but if you're not a weirdo about it everything works out. Especially if you're hitting it off with a woman, then suddenly nobody gives a shit you're by yourself

Some of you need to get over yourselves and suck up your pride if you really do want women for real

Badminton.

Depending how big your city is there'll be badminton qts in at least one badminton club. Try to avoid the super good clubs though, they're usually full of assholes. Find the one which has sociable members who go for a beer after a club night. That'll be the club with the best qts

Oh god, are you that guy offering a light to women in the smoking area that doesn't smoke himself?

And you maybe get a sloppy make out with a woman who is so drunk taking her home would be rape.

And then you get drunk because there's nothing else to do?

If you are that guy can you please fucking stop trying to bum a cab ride of me and my mates. We don't want to be your friend, if you want a wingman get your own social circle.

People like you makes nights out shit.

I fucked few church girls in my life, it requires a bit of patience but after they have sex it was always wild. Rimming, choking with my dick, choking, spanking, fisting, lots of playing with their asses. It's hard to get back from there, but you got to love what inhibiting urges does to them.

>she feels in control
Is "DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE" a good pick up line lads

nice

Personally I prefer the test rush I get out of picking girls irl which I never get online.

What do I do when I take drunk girl to my house or her apartment?

Doink her

I am not from USA, will she than sue me for rape? Is it possible?

Any good input on what to do alone in a new city ? Usually go swimming or gym and make some small talk, but where to pick up chicks ? I am not autist, but even with friends we usually dont go to parties but prefer sports or cinema or etc., so going to one alone will suck bad

I'm sure you'll get much much more success than online, women online have high standards even the ugly ones will be selective.
Approach women IRL, especially if you're a minority don't go online dating.
IDK, listening to one and sounds like a waste of time, what do they have special that hasn't been said already?

Badminton is literally the gayest sport in existence. You won't find qts there

Success rate no.
If you start asking lots of women out most of them will tell u no because
> they might have someone else
> they might not be interested in something right now
>tthey might not like someone who is completely unknown to them to ask them out
> they might not like you

But ur actions will show confidence and u will so be able to to attract a few females who are/were up for it.

It doesnt usually work that way. If u ask a lot u usually get rejected a lot.

That depends on you. You need to be a quality man to get a quality woman.

Reminder that (sadly) the best and most proven way to meet qts is through friends.
Expand your social circle

Also, don't be that guy that hits on EVERY chick at a bar/club. You might be an autist sitting in a corner for most of the night but as soon as you start hitting on one, you can guarantee that most of the chicks around have taken notice.

After 1 rejection , you will be worthless in the same bar/club.
Chicks will think : If that girl didnt want him , why would I do? Even if you are hot af and the reason first one rejected u is because she is a lesbian

Some friends stopped presenting women to me to not pick them
I have a untold rule with other friends to not hunt on each other's hunting grounds
And I got few friends

Yup, so choose wisely

HHHNNNGGGMMMMM

>Some friends stopped presenting women to me to not pick them
I guess they aren't your friends after all.

id dunk in her donut if u know what im sayin

Don't listen to these morons bars are the perfect place to pick up girls it's where most single people go, try to find some college bars in your area.

You can hit on multiple chicks in the same club tho, depends on how you do it and how social you are.

yea but you need to still should look presentable and be somewhat charismatic and/or handsome
"hey um-mmm y-you want to go out sometime?"
"um I have a boyfriend"

>but you need to still should look
sorry for bad english

Get her to sign a contract and then video the event with multiple cameras.

BRB lads, just gonna return some video tapes.

You definitely will OP, but just bear in mind it might be harder depending on your social opportunities, i.e whether you go to uni and have qts in your class, if your friends have female friends, etc.

>go to bars alone
i've done this a couple of times. every girl is with their friends, including guy friends.
if they're sitting at the bar, at a table or standing around, why would they want a stranger to come up and talk to them?
>three girls standing together, chatting and laughing
i don't see anything that i can say that will make the interaction go well

what do you actually say to these girls?
"hi, how's your night?" is all i can think of. i'm autistic as fuck

>swimming
how do you talk to people swimming. it's a couple of lanes and you swim back and forth as exercise. do you talk to people next to you on the treadmill at the gym?

I've read that book
he literally says multiple times in it that if you have no friends, or you have asperger's, then none of his advice will work for you

what am i supposed to do, when i have no friends and i'm socially awkward as fuck

how do i get a gf?

Don't go to bars alone. You are right on with what you said. Even if you started talking to those three girls and it was going well, it would get weird when they realize you are there by yourself. Your only hope would be to run into another girl that is there by herself, but what kind of hot girl is going to go to a bar alone?

Honestly your best bet is to meet someone at work, or try to get a group of guy friends first and hopefully start hanging out with the girls they are friends with by extension. At least you could go to bars with them and girls would see it as more normal.

Do both ffs
I honestly spent 2 months on okcupid having a profile in a different state and practice on hundreds of girls into I got it right and moved on to tinder.

There's more to life than getting the girl.

You'll want to do something with yourself while getting the girl.

So, do something. Anything social that you enjoy. Can be climbing, like that user said, can be fucking tabletop games. Doesn't matter. But (for ease of use) it has to be inherently social.

>meet someone at work
do you mean a girl or friends?

>tfw coworkers don't seem to like me that much
>see other coworkers exchanging phone numbers, talking about things they saw on snapchat together, etc.

Exactly this.
I prefer going out alone to going out with friends and there has never been a problem meeting people.

Can you provide any advice to this post What do you even say? Do you ever talk to guys, or solely try to approach girls?

I know right, those donuts look delicious

going to bars alone seems pointless unless you look good enough that girls are interested anyways

no girl wants to be approached by an average guy

Listen Chris, I told you before I'm not interested.

Sincerely, Dave.

>how do i get a gf?
you literally cant

Depends user.
If you go in Easter Europe to protestant churches you won't be able to fuck them until you marry them. 95% of them are like this but women are women/

t. user that lives in eastern europe

Just go to church OP, it's only Sunday. Other than that find hobbies you like, we don't know what you like to tell you what to do. Swimming is a good start, also go find sports clubs, go to marathons, cycling, whatever you like. I wouldn't go to clubs or bars though.

jus b urself

I've actually found this to be true as well.

When I go to church, how long do I have to stay so they don't think I see it as a dating service? How do I persuade a girl into premarital sex if she's actually trying to be pure?

First few episodes are a bit on the slow side though that doesn't necessarily man their not worth listening to add a foundation. The more "actionable"material is in later episodes

>Learn to dance
>Dance
>Get pussy

Alfa? Beta? who cares?

No one assumes that ever. Also most younger girls dont believe in that shit anymore

>go to club
>alone
>dance
>no girl approaches you because social norms and you're alone so there's obviously something wrong with you
>stop dancing because masses of people and loud pop music is literally the worst thing in the world
>leave in a shit mood

good idea

anything you have to think about when talking to church girls or are they just as easy as normal ones?

Honestly it depends what age group you are in, if you are in the 18-20 itd be exactly the same. If its older then that you need to be slower about it, unless they are the daughter of a ranking member of the church and in that case there is a 75% chances she's a psycho slut

You get a gf by not trying.

Just make friends with everyone you meet, and ask the qts you get along with out on dates, a gf will come along eventually.

Don't go in looking for one and you'll be ten times more attractive.

well, you have to date them, usually it takes one to three months
it's not fast food, but it tastes heavenly

as long as you not completely ugly and poor

But what do in church? There's usually discussions in the one my parents dragged me to, no idea if that's normal. I'm leaning on the atheistic side and am afraid they'll get offended when I get too critical when we're discussing things in the bible. However it'll be weird if I don't say anything during discussions and only talk to people afterwards.

We want atheists to come to church.

Ask your questions, express your opinions and problems and let everyone come out better informed.

YMMV if you're in the south.

>girl approaches

Good one

even betasv have to approach girl first. girls get off on being noticed and being appraoched. if she thinks your cute, your in, grab er and dance. if not, move on to the next one that catches your eye.

>be 20 year old virgin
>tfw go to club alone, start dancing with 9/10
>has bf
>her 7/10 friend steps in, starts grinding
>ok then
>get 7/10's number
>date and sex for a year
>holy shit this being confident thing works