Can I just mix 16 scoopes of protein powder and 1 gallon of milk in the blender and keep it for a week?

Can I just mix 16 scoopes of protein powder and 1 gallon of milk in the blender and keep it for a week?

I looked for an answer on BB.com but I only got pure autism.

It won't make the milk last any longer, that's for sure. I'd put a protein shake in your fridge and leave it for a few days and see as a sample size instead of wasting 2 weeks of powder like that and it turns out it makes it go bad faster.

>16 scoops
>2 weeks of powder

Do you even protein?

Why tho user? Takes like two minutes to make a shake

>not 32 scoops

C'MON

Sure you can.

But you have to drink the whole thing that day.

That's retarded, plus protein powder makes milk go bad much faster

Cause I wanna take the chunks out and I've tried everything.

Spooning it doesn't do shit
Blender bottle isn't much better and smells like ass after a while.
The only way to do it is with a blender, but I don't want to clean it every fucking day.

>>don't want to clean it every fucking day

>30 seconds of hot water

Oh the humanity!

I also have to take it out of the cabinet and plug it in bro.

You probably could, but it'd tend to separate out and sink to the bottom, so you'd have to shake it up -- and it'd get all foamy and frothy. You could try adding an emulsifying agent to it like citric acid and see if it stays mixed.

Or you could just be a normie and mix it when you want it and not worry about it.

Something else noone's mentioned user, Most protein mixes have additional fiber in them. If you mix it and let it sit, it will get very thick, slimy and unpalatable after maybe a day. You could still drink it, but if texture is an issue for you then this is probably not the best solution.

the blender bottle. run hot water over the parts of the bottle after you're finished, and throw it in the dish washer every time you run a load
that's all you need to do

Can I shove a whole bag of baby carrots up my ass? Probably, but I'm not going to.

Just put soap and warm water in the blender and turn it on, then dump it out and rinse.

Takes like 1 minute, give or take. Leave that shit on your counter so you don't have to take it out every day, and you're fine.

Moreover, OP, what container do you have that would store 16 scoops + a gallon of liquid? Are you going to blend it into a bucket and refrigerate that?

I've tried this, and as others have said, it basically turns into sludge. Even the sweeteners stop working

Drinking dairy
has estrogen

have fun with your high est goals of 2016 user

Yeah dude, if I drink a morning shake and post workout shake. 16 scoops is only 2 days for me.

>2 weeks
Heh.

implying

>falling for the est meme
I bet you do SS too

>2016
>not doing 64SOWPADAY (64 scoops of whey protein a day)

well memed friend!

>2016
>not doing 64SOWPIAGOMAD (64 scoops of whey protein in a gallon of milk a day)

Lmao, I can just picture this guy drinking curdled, 6 day old milk/protein sludge straight from a home depot bucket.

Use a whisk

stop buying shit tier protein if you don't want chunks

>2 days
>not having 4 scoops for every meal

>who else /MUTANT/ here?

If making your protein as you need it is fucking issue for you just kill yourself

WHATEVER IT TAKES

Well I'm doing this for a while and it works fine. I use pure protein powder with no additives or flavours exept soj lecithin. i blend it with low fat milk and store it in the fridge but only 2-3 days (never tried longer) it doesnt turn into slime or something you just have to shake it a little before drinking and try to store it horizontally.

dont take short cuts on your health and fitness

take the extra minute it takes to pour and stir the two together

can you? yes. should you? no

/thread

An immersion blender would solve this problem. I don't know why people even buy regular blenders anymore. Unless you're crushing ice immersion is the whey to go.

I used to use regular muscle milk protein, but switched to the pro series 50 when I realized that it's technically more protein for cheaper (even though the pricetag on the container is higher)

That shit mixes sooo much better user. My god. I'm never going back

Muscle milk is just much easier when I can buy it for $19 off sale for 2lbs

I've never had a problem. A shaker cup mixes it up perfectly fine though I am using masterrace Optimum Nutrition.

GOD DAMMIT