What did bitcoin mean by this?

What did bitcoin mean by this?

it means its going up nigger

JUST my shit up family

can someone explain this to me

i really don't know wtf is going on.

this makes no sense to me. who gives a fuck about bitcoin gold?

use your little brain for one moment! jeeze!

can you be a little bit more articulate than that?

fkn moron

people are cashing out to btc in order to get free btc gold

then they dump the btc gold and get "free money" and pumping back into their alts

what these morons don't realize is that if everyone does this btc gold value will PLUMMET the instant it hits a single exchange making it worthless.

hodling my alts with pride and IRON HANDS

plebs who think gold profits > cheap alt profits

>WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT FREE MONEY
hmm

what they don't realize is that s2x is a power grab and nothing in life is "free" ESPECIALLY money.

This can only go wrong

also the fork isnt for like 20 days, so the alts are prob gonna bounce back before dropping

its a psyop

they literally said the EXACT same shit about BCH
LMAO
do yourself a favour anons, sell the rallies when this dip is over and buy weekend dips. its going to be a bear month

why is this happening today specifically with 20 days to go? instead of happening yesterday, or tomorrow, why today?

How do you mean?

Literally these altcoins are free

the discounts are crazy

this. idk why everyone is cashing in now when the fork is like 3 weeks away. 2-3 weeks is like 2-3years in crypto time.

So you're actually the moron for holding onto your alts then? Nice

When anons tell me to stay poor, I willingly abide.

SHITCOIN DAY OF THE ROPE
i'm loving it

Well, I don't disagree that I shouldn't have sold into btc and bought back in like now. But my alts are solid and they WILL bounce back and gib profits. so there's that

You're not serious are you?

The fork has been pushed up. It's happening in 45 minutes.

great just sold 100k btc gold

oh shit, time to load up on altcoins before these retards realize what is happening

fucking liar lol

i agree with you there, most of my alts are still up like 100% kek

why would i sell? ya sure some free btc gold would be nice, but i am too small to be bothered by that 'gain'

fuck knows if everyone does the same thing then the value of btc gold would be so low for example (some people were holding BCH back then)

What?

yeah bitcoin will go up to 4800 then back to normal. then everyone will try buying back into alts but surprise prices have gone up!

exactly this, I could cash out all my positions right now and still be at a profit.

And how many people will even buy the btc gold these tens of thousands of people are going to dump once it hits the exchanges.

The price gonna hit bottom in the timespan of an hour TOPS

if not minutes

everyone said that about BCH

so why not sell all the alts to get gains with the btc moon?

plus its not like any of the altcoin companies are actually dissolving or anything because of this, like if you were someone holding NEO, OMG, QTUM, etc. and it drops ~30% during this BTC fork shit, it's not as if those companies won't just keep chugging along with their roadmap and develop whatever they're developing. The price will rise back to ATHs given time.

The only alts I'd be cautious of right now are the ones that were strictly quick-flips or that don't have an actual product/beta or are extremely far off from one. They'll probably recover too but it'll be slower than the powerhouse alts.

btc goes uo 5%, alts dip 20%

crypto logic

Quick give me a good alt to buy into

because you never know how high it will go

it always surprises. Youll wake up and itll be 5800

It's planned you dingus. Everything is a complete facade. A farce. A sham. Buy as much as you can.

>Jihan: guys, guys!! there'll be free money here soon, honestly!
>bitcoin holders: yeah...right, pfff.
>oh shit, he was actually right!! well, next time we'll be on top of that shit

It's all mind games...alt holders start getting shaky hands because they see btc price rocket up, whales know this, start driving the price down, numerous people get pushed over the edge and panic sell (right at the moment btc price consolidates of course), whale buys all the cheap alts, price goes back up. pink wojaks. repeat. isn't crypto fun?

Will alts go lower than this?

what are you saying here