Massive coin burn happening on Oct 21. Flik will be burning 90 % of their supply...

Massive coin burn happening on Oct 21. Flik will be burning 90 % of their supply. Get on the ground level of this @$3 mill marketcap. Veeky Forums from the future is calling you.

Will there be a new market cap once the coins are burned

Yes its already $25 mill, once they're burned it'll be $2-$3 mill. Shit is free $$ in every sense

All you getting fucked on Link, eBTC and shitcoin of the week. Now is your redemption. Short window to GTFI

Unironically good coin with actual purpose in mind - to fuck over twitch and steal all their streamers. Also normie attention will be huge thanks to celebritity negro. Buy during The Great Alt Dip.

I hope more exchanges are coming

/biz doesn't like money, they won't buy.

bitpay cofounder too senpai

source needed

This is 100% a shitcoin. There is no point for a media/streaming service to have their own cryptocurrency. This is going absolutely nowhere.

Bought some up yesterday. Expecting moon w coin burn

I would agree w u if it was $15-$25 mill marketcap. But this shit is $2 million marketcap. t w o. Ive seen pajeet trash with no active development worth 10x that

yeah look at ebtc that thing still had a 4.5mil cap when it should be worthless

eBTC is utter shiite, but even 4.5 mill as it stands would be a decent win. Let alone 16 mill that would be 6x. Fuck yes. FLIK will have its turn too.

FLIK is burning 520 million out of 600 million coins on 21st oct.
Current market cap of $28.3m, after burn will be around $3.5m

Easy 5x gains, get in early

Where to buy?

coinexchange.io

Thanks, sent ;)

crashing....

Good, I can roll the profits from the Voise moon on the Oct 18th app release into Flik. Gonna be a great month.

With the celeb spreading awareness and money flowing in this hard to screw up.

Thats what i was thinking but they legit only have 3 people on their team and none of them do anything besides post on twitter so..

Theres a difference between having the face of a company and employees. Of course they're only going to list people that you would recognize

what thats fucking retarded every ICO publicly lists their entire team. If they dont you steer clear and dont even bother. Crypto isnt the same as companies in real life, there is no regulation in this market and any idiot can make an ICO with a shitty website and rake in funds.

i'm down 20% since yesterday, but i'll give it till the end of the month. i can see this being a good pnd, assuming that i am in early enough.
but i think nigcoins are going nowhere. TI can maybe get meetings, but won't be taken seriously.