Questions that don't deserve their own thread

If I work out 4 times a week for an hour each day, spliting those four days between strenght training and other type of "abdominal" exercises, will I see results eventually? Or do I need to implement something else ?
I eat healthy and work out at home.

This is one of the only pics I got of my body, not gay btw

Read the sticky

I've stalled really hard on bench at 105lbs (inb4 babby weight fuck you I'm not quite three months in yet) and I need some tips to help progress. I really wanna bench 1pl8. I can't really increase my caloric intake too since I'm homeless and already struggle to eat at maintenance. Wat do?

Increasing caloric intake is probably the main thing but you could try deloading to 100 or 95 for a week and getting form/timing perfect.

I feel for you homeless user, I hope you pull through.

Just get a job in construction

>I'm homeless
You need to sort this out first, then worry about your bench press.

Don't have much spare time so I do Dead lifts/Benching+cardio(swimming) on the same day 3 x a week. Is this fine or suicide? Do I need to make time for a whole day just for cardio?

Your going to develop pretty severe muscle imbalances if deadlift and bench are the only lifts you do.

Ah fuck. I started a month ago, the only other thing I've been doing are barbell rows and some military presses(rarely). What do you recommend user?

When should you "reset" your caloric budget?
After midnight or after a long period of fasting like sleep? Or how does that work?

Shop smarter. Less brand name foods, more "what the fuck is this brand?" food.

Go to Sams Club and get 50 lbs of rice for 10 bucks, then buy 100 cans of tuna for 18 bucks. You will easily eat like a king.

Know where to shop and what to buy, research is important when making gains.

You just want to have a balanced routine, more variation and attention given to all parts of the body. Here's what I would do, if I only had time for two compound exercises a day:
Day 1: deadlift, bench
Day 2: squat, rows
Day 3: Overhead press, pullups

You can keep doing your same routine if it works for your schedule (lifting + swimming), just rotate these three lifting routines instead of doing the same one ever time.

Nigger I can't cook shit in my car.

lol, what kind of hobo are you that you haven't learned to cook shit over trashcan fires yet?

A bad one apparently

Howe do I get cleavage? I already bench 2plare 5x5? Cut more?

Take est and become someone's qt trap waifu

I'm a month into sl 5x5 and am lifting every other day instead of 3 days a week. I know eventually I'll need another rest day but am I fucking myself up with this?

Spending the last ten years in retail has given me tendonitis in my wrists, elbows, and ankles, and also plantar fasciitis. My wrists and forearms can only take so much repetitive action before burning out, weaking my grip and lowering my lifting capacity to "gallon jug and less." Any time I'm on my feet for more that half an hour, I wear these Arizona ankle-foot orthotic braces. Because they immobilize my ankles, I can't run or jump or crouch, and going up and down inclines or stairs is painful. As bad as that is, going without is worse. I've been stranded a few times, too weak in the ankles to stand or walk, pre-braces. It's the fucking worst to be crippled and look 100% average.

All of my physical effort goes into my 35-40/hrs/wk job throwing cans over a scanner while confined to a space the size of a large dog crate. I'm too fatigued all the damn time to exercise.

I've had multiple doctors not take me seriously. I can't leave my job.

Does anyone have any input?

PS. You would not believe how perpetually sore my rear, hips, and thighs are from not being able to crouch/squat for 40 or more hours a week. I can't do enough on my own time to compensate. Absolutely off the wall ludicrous. I am a champion for not poisoning myself with painkillers.

Smoke weed for your pain and get a better job

I don't have much space for a bench at home, so I want to do weighted dips for chest.

Which is better for weighted dips, are the parallettes sturdy enough?

Thanks based user.

I had a blood test at 1pm today, would going to the gym at 8 be enough time not to faint? want to do chest ps.

Do I have to eat protein with carbs in order for it to be used efficiently? Explain

AFAIK carbs raise your insulin, which increase protein intake into your muscles.

Most useful after a workout, when you're carb depleted.

lifting newfag here, doing strong lifts 9 weeks, when will I see results?

I'm skinny fat trying to bulk and escape DYEL mode