Thinking about getting some modafinil so I can maintain a gym schedule and become a normalfag

Thinking about getting some modafinil so I can maintain a gym schedule and become a normalfag.

Anyone try this stuff out?

shit idea

effect will be less noticeable over time
wallet gets hit over time

just eat clen, tren hard and neva give up

tried modafinil a couple of times for studying purposes, all that happened was my arms tingled a bit half an hour after taking it and my piss smelt fucking grim for 24 hours
pills from the same batch worked well on friends though
apparently its less likely to work on people with high iq :^)

I have had a prescription for this stuff for a while. AMA.

Do you lift? How does the modafinil interact with lifting?

yes and I do a lot of cardio. modafinil/provigil/nuvigil all have the side effect of shortness of breath. they also give me the shits and bruxism.

it is hard to describe but it doesnt really give you energy as much as it just doesnt let you get tired.

it easily helps with motivation for lifting/cardio/studying though.

> apparently its less likely to work on people with high iq :^)

considering how badly you misinterpreted the study that referenced this I can assure you that you don't need to worry about this.

>working out on moda

Shiggy

>thinking i would actually bother to read a study on something of so little importance
it was just a google to see if it was common for it not to work senpai

yes friend, mechanisms such as catecholamine agonists only work if your IQ is at a certain level.

certainly seems plausible.

shit I heard caffeine only works if you're born in the first 6 months of the year.

don't work out on this shit.
just save it for studying and thats it.

this shit is not the drug from limitless

in my experience, it helps for concentration and memory retention but even then the results are underwhelming

i use it around finals, or if i have a deadline coming up but it's really not a miracle drug

i'd recommend you try it but don't be surprised if it doesn't have a huge effect on you

you clearly have some sort of inferiority complex
i dont care how modafinil works and i didnt care enough to read any studies on it
also note the
> :^)
it implies a certain lack of sincerity

> i dont care how modafinil works and i didn't care enough to read any studies on it

> posts in a thread about moda

> replied 3 times about moda

ye my nigga you don't care.

i put my ashes out on you my nigga.

WOOOOOOOOO

> in b4 u was trollin lmao ebin upvotes 2 da left my nigga we laffin

Dudes just butthurt he got called the fuck out

I kekd

I bought some yesterday waiting for it to ship, went with duckdose bc cheapest after 2nd purchase, with btc less than $1 a pill with good Shipping

Memedafinil is not that great, especially for lifting. Caffeine works much better for exercise than moda addy vyvanse and maybe ritalin too but ritalin did have kind of a caffeine feel to it when i was on it. Idk if moda has diminishing marginal returns the longer you take it or it just gets more subtle

this is Veeky Forums you coon, im bored so ill post about something i dont care about

care so little you replied again.

i dont care about modafinil, i do, if bored, care a bit about anonymous arguments on a lithuanian shoe lacing forum

A friend of mine swears by it. Last year, he aced his dissertation and cites modaf as the main reason.

Personally, it just gives me a headache. So YMMV.

replied again baby

WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah but we both know that i cant win whether i reply or not. however, i do need to go now

have a good day user

Only poorfags get that generic shit online. It hardly works. Talk to your doctor and get the real shit - nuvigil. Night and day difference. But it's like $350 a month.

OP, do you just want it so you can stay awake during the day so you can go to the gym?

Then of course it will. That's literally what it's for. It's a mild stimulant. It won't fuck up your liftz or gainz.

cya

accurate. addy is still king for mental gains. I would stick to caffeine & pwo for physical gains.

never seems to matter how much water I drink I always get headaches after a few hours.

if you get a headache youre probably lacking choline.

eat whole eggs or buy some Alpha GPC