How do I decrease my recovery time?

how do I decrease my recovery time?

even after years of lifting I still feel sore and, if the training is really hard, I feel like complete shit the following day or even the next few days, probably because of inflammation.

is there anything I can do to recover faster?
are roids the only solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/activity?userId=81017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protein
Deloads
Gear

Good diet (get your micronutrients!)
Gear: testosterone only does wonders for recovery.
Sleep

I think I get enough protein and I take my micros on multivitamin pills... I get 6-8 hours of sleep too. Do massaging and saunas help?

I feel extremely tempted to start roiding holy shit

Foam roll is amazing,you should try it. I do it after squatting.

Double check all that. The 'normal' amounts don't always apply to people doing serious exercise.

And look at your routine. It's possible you're just trying to do too damn much at once.

Multivitamins suck, you need extremely high doses of vit D (most likely) and magnesium.

You also need a consistent omega3:omega6 ratio and it wouldn't hurt to take something anti-inflammatory for a while, eat lots of turmeric

sauce ?

Start taking colder/cold showers. It might seem like a meme but for some reason it does shorten recovery times

Stats and Program?

HIIT or LISS
find the way to implement it to your routine
(you have to eat more obviously or you'll lose gains)
I'm a fan of HIIT because it doesn't wear down the cartillage as much as LISS does (at least it shouldn't if you do it right)

Cardio. Literally. It builds capillaries allowing more blood (which means more oxygen and nutrients) to get to your muscles. That translates to better recovery.

>because it doesn't wear down the cartillage as much as LISS does
LISS only does it if you have shit form or like in the case of running, you have shitty shoes. Also, HIIT tends to be more anaerobic (though it does have aerobic components to it). So either is fine for your cardio. For bodybuilders or peope wanting to lose fat, HIIT is a way better choice.

fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/activity?userId=81017

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

doing HIIT or cardio are the worst, those are the ones that I take the longest to recover from

B R E H S.....

NGHHHHHH

>falling for girls with obvious redflags
Never going to make it.

If only she didn't have short hair.

I can't help it, she looks like a boy

>hair dyed unnatural color
>taking nudes of herself
>messy room
>baby picture in the background
Do you need anymore redflags?

the baby pic is prob of her as a baby

If that's the actual case, then it's still a redflag. Why would anyone put baby pictures of themselves in their bedroom? I know of no one--NO ONE--who has their own baby pictures hanging or place on shelves in their own home. They all have them in albums.

>she has a pic of her as a baby on her shelf
>2/10 would not bang

fucking neckbeards I swear

Is it weird that I find the girl in the OP more attractive than the blue haired girl?

Did the high test meme mess with my brain?

None of those are red flags.

imgur a / XGb9M i thought she's a he.

JHC redflags EVERYWHERE.

What cardio do you do? If it involves a lot of eccentric loading (i.e., running), it may be beating you up. Concentric-only work like cycling, rowing, and pushing a sled will cause less soreness.

I also have to wonder how adapted you actually are to the stresses of activity. You didn't list your numbers. If you're a weakfag and haven't progressed, or if you have a main sport and you haven't progressed at it, well.

weweey

Im trying eating bee pollen right after training to help with recovery, seems like its working but it might just be placebo

>are roids the only solution?

Yes.

recovery/healing cannot be speeded up naturally, the very idea is stupid.

most likely because you have a normal sized penis and don't need midgets

Pic related.

OP check your diet and sleep. I had a stint where I was getting some mild soreness after lifting and I've been doing this a while. I upped my protein intake and added an hour to my asleep and I'm back to feeling like I could go every day (and I do go 5 or 6 days a week).

See That's not a post-OP vagoo.

Mirin bulk.

B R E H S

Dark haired chubby Joanna Newsom desu

so beautiful...

It's a trap, this dude sometimes post on /v/

I'd harpoon that poon
lifting THAT would be all the workout I'd need

There's tells in the first pic that she's a whale. Look at the fat around her cheeks. I'm not saying it's super obvious, but I'm guessing if she lost a few pounds her great bone structure would look even better.

other people have said magnesium. It allows your muscles to relax more effectively. take it. It will reduce your soreness and speed up recovery.

I'm not making this up. Many people who get tendinitis are aided by it.

Where can I get a gf like this?

Eat one banana after workout. Eat another one the next morning.

mc donalds

Sleep and eat more op, if youre trying to train while sore its actually counter productive and you will hinder your gains.

You literally cant over-train while on roids which is a huge benefit compared to nattys where recovering is almost more important than training

disgusting

I need the uncensored

thats the worst anterior pelvic tilt i have EVER seen

Nutrition
Foam rolling
Gear
Rest

england

Does every board just have its own designated trap? I was creeping on /k/'s trap just the other night

Seriously. She's skinny now but if she puts on a bit of flab she's going to look like she has a beer gut. Bitch needs to stretch those hip flexors.