FPH?

FPH.

Honestly just that list of usernames is hilarious enough

>Be in curry restaurant in Korea
>fat American plops herself next to me
>Orders two curries and a shake
>Korean staff set up a second set of cutlery expecting another person to b joining her

gave me a giggle

>Fats vs Vegans
I don't see the problem here?

>then everyone clapped

Kek

Dont forget the $100% the lovely store manager gave her.

Is that fucking honey boo boo?

I want to know the scenario where she invented that...

>Not posting the full version

respect

>i also use low fat mayo
Thank God, for a minute there I thought it was unhealthy

Wanna post a smaller picture?

>be me at party last night
>Not a lot of girls there so I decided to go whale chasing
>Get into bed
>Blowjobs happnen, kind of treating her badly because superiority complex
>She wants to fuck
>Dat fucking smell under the cover wafting at me
>Gag
>Get on top
>With every thrust the smell gets worse and eventually becomes unbearable
>Get up and leave
>I Don't want to feel this feel anymore

Good read

I posted this before but i have to post again to a more appropriate thread
>Sister's fucking boyfriend
Fucking 6'5 wow good height, 170kg well wtff
Its to the point when he sits in the car literal fucking fat forms the shape of a soccerball outsides of the seat, pure fucking disgust on everyones face
Top fucking comment he tells me
>Dont see any point in exercising as I dont see any reason as why i need to suffer just to look good
Why does my sister choose him

I love this photo so much, because that creature obviously didn't dare take that photo outside the back garden

Those little statues at the top of the pic where most likely used by pregnant women to calculate how far into the pregnancy they had come. If a pregnant woman wouls look down upon her body,she would see her body looking like one of those figurines.

>not posting the obeast in its natural habitat

Speaking about freedom of speech kek

If the topic of discussion were to be any other thing the word 'nazi' would be flying asap.

What do the names mean?

Freedom?

Does he look like a landwhale ? I mean in his height he might be able to carry 170 kg without looking like a hamplanet.

Are you retarded? It's a random fatty, not the Rock.

>he thinks kg is lb
thats almost 400 pounds familia

All these flavors and you choose to be salty.
Hamplanets weight 190'200 kg within the 5'6''- 5'5'' height range,someone posted a girl that lost 50 kg and she was 170 kg too and looked like a hamplanet.
Im definetly sure he doesnt look like a hamplanet.
That doesnt change the fact that he is a lazy fuck tho.

How can he not look like a fucking hamplanet when he's 400 lb of flab? I ask again: are you retarded?

I explained it in the post you brainless scum.
Go fucking read it.

Kek opposite experience tbqh
>not a lot of girls at party
>chubby but kinda cute girl comes onto me
>figure might as well get my dick wet
>whateverittakes.jpg
>we start making out, it gets rough cus superiority complex kek
>i pull out and unload all over her face and hair
>she crashes immediately on the bed
>jizz still on her face
>i leave

Forgot pic.

What the fuck do you mean by crashed ?
And how the fuck you came to edge of ejaculation just by making out,nigga you have an extreme case of premature ejaculation.

We were fucking. Crashing as in blacking out on the bed.

She's still a fattie but I'd fuck the shit out of this girl. That confidence, tenacity, and no-bullshit attitude is so fucking sexy.

How's 6th grade?

What the fuck is with men vs women taking pictures? I never boticed until an user pointed it out, but while guys just take the picture, women make sure they're in it as much as the object is. Why do they do this?

Because they don't want to show whatever it is they're taking the picture of, they want to show themselves, but they're using the excuse of taking a pic of something to take a pic of themselves instead.

ITT: insecure manlets make fun of fat people

manlets don't have a say in whether they are manlets or not

fat people adopted horrible gluttonous habits and can't change due to low will power

did she dislocate her shoulder?

>that mayo soup description

Found the fatty

Damn, heidecker got fat

It boils down to narcissism

At least they both have to put up with a fatty. Those pictures of the woman getting fat after marriage fucking kill me. If my wife ever gains 50+ pounds after our marriage, I will divorce her

i am enlightened

except this thread is full of guys doing the exact same shit. except everyone here is ugly so they dont include themselves in the picture.

Sounds like a Guy IMO.

hi fatty
heres your (you)

Man that is some sad shit

thats animal abuse

They post in threads called CURRENT BODY THREADS. And they post their body. Honestly if you can't tell the difference between that and the picture I posted, then you have fucking autism

Is it bad that this level of entitlement doesn't surprise me anymore?

Because you only notice them if they're in the pic. How are you supposed to know its a woman and notice if she's not in the pic? I can't believe you're seriously asking this

NO
THIS IS ANIMAL CRUELTY IT IS NOT FUCKING COOL
The poor animal, being made to suffer for some massively fat cunt's Disney princess fantasies, godfuckingdamnit I'm mad enough to go prominently display my shitlord ableism and thin privilege near some fat people.

>this post
Nu-Veeky Forums is so shit.

Who's name was Albert Einstein

That's totally accurate though.
Have you ever seen a fatty around candy? It isn't "eating", it's "inhaling".

god

how can normals just eat shit food that often without even like THINKING about the consequences

Take this upvote. :DDD

Would you strap a bowling ball to the back of your dog?
This isn't even vegan bullshit, this is basic aversion to animal cruelty.

your writing style is embarrassing bro

They both pose to fill the void brought opinion by their insecurities and seek validation from strangers as a result or not having it on their own. Both are vain narcissistic and pathetic. If you can't see this, its because you post in those threads and want to deny the truth

>r ur beauty standards
>does 100% accurate impression of a pig's face

This woman doesn't seem to know pigs would eat almost anything including humans.

Not the same guy who replied to the webm, but great response

That chick is so based. Would fuck.

jesus fucking christ

of all places to pig out she chooses arby's

This is 100% my older sister. Complains that she eats just fine, then comes to me complaining that her stomach hurts from.eating an entire box of cookies. I lived with her and her hubby, even he admitted she was eating moat of the food we got at Costco.
The irony is when we were kids I was the fat sister, and she mercilessly teased me, called me miss piggy and such along with the playground bullies. And I'm actually the sister with a chronic health condition that makes it harder to stay fit (Pcos). My mother let her tease me all the time as a kid, but heaven forbid I mention anything about her weight as an adult- she even had the nerve to say I was thin/fit as an adult because of my genetics! As if her and my sis magically got different genetics, as if I didn't have a chronic condition that will negatively effect my entire life because of how she raised me, as if my sister wasn't normal sized our entire childhood, as if I wasn't fat my entire childhood.
Fatties are delusional, nothing makes you hate them more than the combo of being a former fatty and having a toxic fatty family

good job on being the superior one, user

what got you to change and look after yourself?

lardos are disgusting in so many ways

R u retarded? You hate pupper 2?

My bf cheated on me rather cruely at 19 and it gave me a bit of a mental breakdown. Ended up unable to physically keep food down (actually puked up soup) because I was so disgusted with the situation. Gave me a major complex about my weight, and it evolved into anorexia where I was eating 500 Cal/day or less for a few months until I got down to my smallest at a size 1 pants.
I eventually stopped because i started to get over the guy and realized that my body had started to eat itself alive, despite the fact that i wasnt even technically underweight at 124lbs and 5'7. My nails were growing out looking like the top part was eaten away and realky rough, i was constantly cold, i went from biking 30 miles in one go to getting winded and having to stop just going a few blocks. It was.starting to be obvious my body was eating iteself, and my weakness was offputting. I struggle with these.issues, bit i make sure to remind myself a fut body is better than what i was.
Not the healthiest start, but sometimes you have to break and reach a low point to really spark life change
Tldr; went from fat to anorexic to fit

THAT FUCKING FAT CUNT GET THE FUCKING HARPOONS AND GET HER

>fat girl won't date fat guys
Hippocrite

This post screams reddit.

>international nerd day

Are people really this pathetic?

That thing's hand is so fat, I thought it was flipping us off from the thumbnail.

It's just hilarious to me now. Fatty jelly tears sustain me on difficult cuts.