Anyone use almond milk instead of regular milk?

Anyone use almond milk instead of regular milk?

yeah it tasted like garbage so I wen't back to normal milk,
should've known liquid almonds weren't a good idea

yeah I'm a faggot too

>drinking milk in any form

Yeah, every morning with my oats. I dunno, regular milk makes them taste too sweet.

Make sure it's activated almond milk.

Even man milk is less gay, bro

Lol like in that meme :P

Normal milk btfos all those gayboy milks

>newfag doesnt appreciate the best memes

colour me surprised

Yeah but it's not milk is it

it's the milk that almond mothers feed their baby almonds

Yeah, too much normal milk gives me gas/the shits so I use almond in oats/cereal.

Ya vegan fag here it's the only milk I drink

I use it whenever I cook oats. I also only use the unsweetened kind, but add stevia to make it sweet.

it's an easy way to aid a cut for me. i just replace the 2-3 cups of whole milk a day (300-450 cals) with almond milk. of course i have to watch my total protein intake, but like i said, it's an easy substitution that makes cutting a bit easier

>Stopped eating dairy because of acne, completely switched to rice and almond milk.
>Skin is exactly the same as 3 months ago
>Being put onto accutane in 2 months

I want off this ride.

whats better whole milk or 2%?

Its not milk.

try goat milk

Has anyone used Almond milk in baking before? results?

also unsweetened is fucking terrible OP

Unsweetened is the only way to go, Murrican.

Use Coconut milk with my Vega One shakes. It's good enough.

not ameritard

unsweetened tastes like the milk leftover at the bottom of a cereal bowl. Original is a fuck ton better.

Best country reporting in.

Regular is way too sweet. Enjoy your nogainz

All the time. I love almond milk, cashew milk, macadamia milk, hemp milk, and rice milk. (Coconut milk can go fuck itself)

One of my problems was over-eating dairy products. I have no problem drinking a cup of high quality whole or 2% milk every now and then, I love how milk tastes, but I was drinking way too much, as well as too much cheese and ice cream. Cutting down on dairy made me lose a bit of weight and helped to clear up my acne and body's tendency to over-produce phlegm and mucous.

Now, ice cream is a bi-monthly treat, I use cheese less on foods although I still love it, and I drink a few cups of non-dairy milk per day (tastes delicious with ONE SCOOP and mixed in smoothies)

Tastes more like water than milk when I have it in my oats. Considering just using lowfat milk instead.

I fucking love flax milk, especially once I found this kind with added pea protein. I will never stop shilling this shit, it's absolutely the best. Nothing against anyone who can drink cow milk without getting acne and diahrrea, I envy you; but at least I've got flax milk, and it is a precious consolation.

What's the best meme milk?

how they gon milk the almonds if almonds ain't got titties?

Cashew milk is by far the worst and most watery imo. Love unsweetened almond.

Almond milk is my go to beverage during meals. I wish they had a protein fortified version. Guess I could make my own.

i would if it wasnt expensive

imo almond milk is not a good replacement for regular milk

pretty much just nut flavored water, mite as well just eat a couple of almonds and get more satiety

Depends on what you want.

Personally I avoid milks with added sugar, added flavors, and unnecessary ingredients. One of my favs is a macadamia nut milk called Milkadamia. It's hard to find and expensive though. Currently drinking Silk unsweetened cashew milk. Why? It was on sale.

>accutane

enjoy your lifelong complications, shit sperm, and terrible gut fauna. Unless your acne is horrendously debilitating and painful dont do this.