The Chinese LINK/CVC/NEO (Metaverse ETP)

I been doing some research of the possible next NEO/OMG/ETH and I found a coin from China that has been overshadowed by NEO.

Metaverse (ETP) has been around for a while. Their ICO happened during the DAO hack so they didn't get much attention and contribution as they wanted.

Metaverse is a Smart Property network that is based on Blockchain technology and created by Viewfin. The unique service framework of Metaverse integrates Avatars (Digital Identities), Digital Assets and Oracles (Intermediaries).

The CEO, Eric Gu was actually one of the 7 co-founders of Antshares back in the days. He left and created Metaverse ETP. He was interveiw by boxmining (youtube.com/watch?v=2OYJpol6rrA). The interview was also again overshadowed by Da HongFei's NEO during the conference.

They have been very active in github (github.com/mvs-org/metaverse) and I can see them start to find partners soon.

mvs.org/

This is a hidden gem and severely undervalued. Please do your own research before invest your own money. I'm just saying that this could be the next big thing coming out from China.

Also, the Chinese FUD will be over in a month when the Chinese government changes power. The new party will do whatever it takes to undermined the old laws (crypto ban) and reserve it. You already see this in American with Trump and Obama Care.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/
mvslive.slack.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this a copy and paste of the reddit thread?

Tell me more...

I think this is the next big coin. I can see 50x returns easy on this. No one will see the potential until its price is huge. Same thing happened to WTC and all those people saying "pump and dump" suddenly start buying.

I honestly just brought a whole bag on bitfinex. Bitfinex chooses their coins carefully.

Yes, the absolutely IS the next big coin. This is a real opportunity. If you were fortunate enough to be holding BTC during this mini alt crash, use your profits and invest.

They're shifting their focus to advertise overseas. Bitfinex is just the beginning (and very impressive), they're looking to get listed on more exchanges.

Definitely undervalued. The volume is picking up already.

I hope we can get an AMA from the CEO when they come back from vacation this week as they're coming back from holidays.

I just put 5 eth in. Will see where it goes.

Will hold for at least 6 months and not sell too early like I did with WTC...

at least I'm still holding my NEO from $4...

I believe there's a way to lock up your ETP for a year for guaranteed 20% interest. I don't have the details but try to find it.

Eric Gu (the CEO) met with the owners of Coinone so he's probably trying to get it listed in Korea to, there's a photo of them all floating around.

Veeky Forums readers; take advantage of your good fortune. You have been spoon fed a real opportunity. You didn't have to do research, you didn't have to mentally add punctuation and capitalization to the posts to understand them. The only thing you had to do was actually read a post that didn't offer a visually enticing meme. You have come this far. Give yourself a fighting chance by choosing a quality project.

I didnt even know this existed this coin just gets better and better

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/

Why is it been falling so hard then? The pump today was indeed good news but this coin was once worth 6 USD

The China regulations. They've shifted their focus to overseas, the first step being the Bitfinex listing (which is huge - they choose coins carefully, they were the first to list OMG). More exchange news is coming soon. A marketing push has also started.

the china regulations killed off the coin but now its back with Bitfinex and they're getting more western listings

thx user

WHY IS IT DROPPING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS JUST ANOTHER CHINK P&D WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU ANONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Don't worry, I am going to buy a bunch more at the market and it will go back up.

haha its not a P&D whole market taking a beating right now, metaverse holding up pretty good in comparison

Nice shill you stupid faggot. Where were you when it was sub 90 cents one week ago?

Are you really this stupid? Be grateful that people who recognize an opportunity with actual potential bother to post here. You could be left deciding whether to buy ELIX or the other PnD of the day.

this is shilling? Do you not remember ELIX, VOISE, INXT or other shitcoins that Veeky Forums shills and they pump and dump for 100% a day and then disappear, this coin is an actual good project undervalued

Finally, a good post on Veeky Forums. Buy this one, it's going places.

>Are you really this stupid?

There's people that spent money on a fucking messenger and didn't sell as soon as they made profit, so don't be surprised.

the people that bought ODN thinking it's going to go to 100m market cap made my day. How do shitty projects always get the spotlight on /biz

Then they cry and threaten to kill themselves. Seriously, /biz readers. Put what you can afford into this. Even if it is $50, do it and leave it there. Start reading a forum that posts news, updates, and has actual contact with the team. You will feel much better about your decision to invest and if you are concerned, the other forum posters will give you their honest opinions. You can still come here for fun! Occasionally people like this OP and the others like him/her might throw you another bone. Learn to recognize real opportunities and actually start to make some money.

i think this looks fine. not saying you don't have skin in the game, OP. but this doesn't seem like a scamcoin

The team is back from the Chinese holiday and they're answering questions in Slack. An AMA from the CEO Eric Gu is a possibility in the near future.

CEO is now answering questions! Looks good they're very communicative

Where is Eric Gu answering questions? Thank you.

mvslive.slack.com

>mvslive.slack.com

how the fuck do I get into this slack?

Thank you. I hope someone posts a synopsis of the questions and answers.

Never mind, got it. This is good. Company is answering questions. I like this a lot. Dropping money into this.

thanks OP