Not really /fit related but I've been planning on growing my hair out but I have really shitty curly frizzy hair...

Not really /fit related but I've been planning on growing my hair out but I have really shitty curly frizzy hair. Any advice?

Also general hair thread

Don't

This.
Only famous people can pull-off long hair.

If you aren't famous, you just look like an try hard edgelord.

>pubic hair on head
>wanting it long

M8 just don't do that to yourself and others, keep your pasta head short or shaved

Alright I thought so too, any haircuts you recommend?

>hair thread
you fucking homosexual.

Short on the sides, a bit longer on top, aka the only acceptable haircut for a man

Thanks user

Honestly, my brother pulls it off really fucking well.

He's got the thickest, blackest head of hair, and just fucking wakes up that way. I've seen female cashiers ask him who does his hair. He's actually just too lazy to go get a haircut.

The rest of our family has the thinnest, shittiest hair. We have no fucking clue where his came from.

are you white?

If you want that loose wave look, first mist your curly hair until it's slightly moist. Get a brush and a blow dryer and while blow drying your hair, you comb your hair as you are blow drying. It should loosen up your curl and you'll have a wave. But after that your hair will get pretty frizzy so you should get yourself a hair oil from drug store, spread the oil on your hand and run that through your hair.

>shitty curly frizzy hair
>white

pick uno

Fpbp

Or live with preening and straightening it to death everyday like a faggot, while burning it to a crisp.

I had long hair for about 12 years and cut it all off last year. AMA.

My experiences:
- Women either are turned off by it or else really, really like it. Like, scary fetish territory.
- Prepare to have every asshole and their dog ask you inane shit like "what's with the hair" and "so when are you going to cut it? When it falls in the toilet? When you trip on it? Yeah?"
- If your decision is based in laziness and the idea that you can just tie it into a ponytail and call it done, ha, think again. You'll have to work twice as hard to keep it tangle free and the ends neat. The most low-maintenance style for long men's hair is a plait, and they're pretty fucking tricky to do yourself. I used to have to wake my gf every morning to do it for me.
- I found long hair didn't really prevent me getting work or employment offers.
- Sleeping on your back is uncomfortable. Doing bench press is uncomfortable.
- If your hair is curly or frizzy, growing it long is entering a world of hassle and pain.
- People will assume you're into metal.
- Prepare to have young children point at you and say "lady, lady". Even if you have facial hair.
- More random twat banter: "you look like a woman mate, hur hur hur". Really? So you'd fuck me, would you? You find me, 6'2", 210lb, facial hair and hairy arse, feminine enough to be sexually attractive? Then I've got some bad news for you, buddy.

Anyway, do what you want and best of luck.

Don't do it unless you wanna spend loads of time every day trying to get it perfect

Thanks user. Ive decided that I'll keep my hair short. I already have campus taking up my time so I guess I won't have time maintaining long hair and as previous anons have said it will probably look shit as well

Shitskin. But mostly from the acne

Sounds like way too much effort and money, thanks anyway

I had long hair for 8 years, I can confirm this.

Also don't grow it out if you're genetically predisposed to balding.

And a lumberjack beard to go with it? Fuck off faggot.

>half Asian
>tfw have luxurious thick hair
>tfw this is ruined by the sides sticking out and looking like shit