He has a routine based around the 7 day week

>He has a routine based around the 7 day week

Reminder that the 7 day week is an arbitrary humanoid construct.

Actually a fairly good point. How do you train?

PPLXPPLX

i actually get annoyed about this
i always want to do things on the other day but then it becomes a hassle because weeks happen to be an odds number long

ABCxBCDxCDAxDABx

every other day.

why not just PPLPPLX?

too low T to recover?

idiot

Reminder that arbitrary =/= unimportant. To test this, please try driving on the wrong side of the road and tell me how that goes for you.

A 7 day week is significant for anybody who works, studies, or has any other commitments on a weekly basis.

Tl;dr: fuck off.

t. low t

>A 7 day week is significant for anybody who works, studies, or has any other commitments on a weekly basis.

I don't have much choice in the matter

My gym is 0500-2300 M-F and 0800-1800 Sat-Sun. Unfortunately I work weekends and have to be there by 0800, and the nearest 24 hour gym is 30 miles away, so I life M/W/F; do cardio in the gym T/Th, and go running Sat/Sun.

I AM an arbitrary humanoid.
7 day weeks evolved because it works well for the average human.

Fucks with outliers though.

most retarded post of the day

Yeah I do AxBxAxBxCxx
Basically A has Bench as main push, B is OHP and C is weighted dips

11 day routine is best routine

My routine is based on the rest of my schedule/convenience.

My gym is in my office. I don't want to lift two days in a row, and I want to lift when no one else is in the gym, so I lift Monday, Wednesday, and Friday around 3PM.

I also box and wrestle but I don't make the schedule for those classes.

The problem lies in structured schedules like college and work

Maybe the weights you lift are ridiculously light? Post body.
/thread

What does any of have to do with training regiment? You don't have to base your workouts on a 7 day week. Everything else yeah.

i like when my weeks are organized and structured

t. someone with autism

ABSOLUTELY AGREE! 1 dimensional govt pawns hide the fact that TIME has FOUR SIDES. every 1 day rotation is a FOUR CORNER TIME DAY thus DISPROVING false construct of 7 DAY WEEK. !!!

Some people are not fat neets though and have to stick to a weekly schedule due to work and not being able to go to the gym on every day of the week.

>reminder that PPL is a fucking meme routine used mostly by DYLERs and constructing a routine around the 7 day week is the most efficient, tried & tested set up

>According to American Fitness Professionals and Associates, after 96 hours changes associated with muscle atrophy begin, and after a week of not training you can lose up to 10 percent of your strength.

96 hours translates to working the muscle every four days, everything above that is a waste of time. If you dont starve yourself and get adequate sleep, 72 hours is enough.
7 day splits where you work a single muscle group once a week are just a meme that looks good on pinterest-tier superhero workout graphics.