/QTDDTOT/

/QTDDTOT/

How would the average girl rate this body?

Scrawny lil bitch.

quintessentially british

nochin/10

skellybrah/50

girl here :3
9/10 pls b bf

Girls only care about height and if your noticibly fat, other than that it's all face and social skills so yea your body is ok but as said they won't care desu

sry I'm not into trannys, even if you have a feminine penis :/

>How would rate this average girl body?
Fixed

average girl? probably average body inclining to hot based on your height, youre not fat

6/10: not fat, not fit

hey Veeky Forums should i be doing pullups and chinups on the same day or should i alternate? Or is it better to just stick to one of the exercises althogether?

mclovin/10

A girl might not care. If she likes you she likes you, but my past two girlfriends definately liked that I worked out. They said they didn't date me initally for body at all but later on admitted it was a plus during sexual relations, and just to show me off. Like how you would show off a small waisted thick fitness bitch.

anyone?

I think it is no problem to combine both.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO ABOUT SHIT BEARD GENETICS?

I 26 and look like I'm going through puberty when my shit beard comes in. It"s too thin. HELP

Is it normal for my wrists be sore when power cleaning or is that an indication that I'm not catching properly?

Hello. I am an average girl. I'd rate it 6/10. You're above average, I see you're not a fatass and that you're trying to improve. If you cut a little more and continue to develop muscles, you can easily be a 7/10. Depending on what the rest of your face looks like you could have even higher potential.

No.
I'm 32, not even getting on gear helped.
Shave it and grow a personality instead, much better use of your time.

Why does my neck hurt (all the way up to my skull) doing higher weights on the "butterfly" machine, which only isolates the chest? Is it a weak back or am I doing something wrong?

>inb4 do bench press instead
Fucked up hands, can't really put pressure on my palms or I'm fucked so things like this are my only choice.

5.3/10