What do you think of this shoe for powerlifting?

It's a Adidas POWERLIFT 2.0

What the fuck do you mean? Do you want to know if it's any good? The fact that you're asking if powerlifts are any good tells me you need to lift a little longer before you worry about going to a power lifting meet and embarrassing yourself.

fuck you!

Faaaaaaaaaag

Got them. Pretty good for lifting, quite shitty for Squat. You can find them sometimes at low price.

Why do you think they shitty for squatting?

I squatted in running shoes until 2 weeks ago and then switched to flat shoes, because I read squatting in running shoes is bad. But with the flat shoes I have a problem with depth, i guess because of bad ankle mobility, so now I am squatting with plates under heels.

That's why I was thinking about buying some weightlifting shoes and powerlifts 2 seemed like a good option. I would use them mostly for squatting, that's why I am asking.

they look ugly

t. Faggot

The problem is the drop. In fact, if you have bad ankle mobility, you need choose with a good drop, or, like you made, using plates under your heels.
Personnaly, i keep squatting with theses shoes, because, i think it's weird to bring two pairs of shoes and change them only for this exercice.

Then power perfet II would probably be better option for me, they have bigger drop (higher heel), but they are 95€ i think.

The thing is, I would have to bring 2 shoes with me anyway, since we should deadlift in flat shoes and I deadlift every session (Starting strength). So I feel bad about spending 95€ just for squatts ... Hard decission.
Thanks for help.

I also DL with thoses one, but if you want, you can DL in socks.

Don't listen to that guy. They're absolutely fine for squatting unless you can't dorsiflex your ankles AT ALL.

They're fucking squat shoes you moron.

How fucking stupid are you, lad?

I bring two shoes monday and change into converse for DL.
Thursday I just DL in Adipowers to make the pause DL a little harder.

they're fine. if you can afford power perfect 2's or romelos get those instead tho. also for addidas always buy a size smaller than you normally get

Good for squats, cleans, bench, and some people OHP in them. Don't deadlift in them

I've been using them for a few months now.
They're nice, and worth it just if you want to use them to squat instead of using running shoes. I don't regret buying them at all.
I don't know how they compare to other lifting shoes though.

>Don't listen to that guy. They're absolutely fine for squatting unless you can't dorsiflex your ankles AT ALL.

Like i said, i squat with them (in fact, i do every lifting movements with them, including DL), it's just that squat is not their purpose.

this

I could work on ankle mobility (and it's not really bad atm, just not very good) some more and probably make them work, since few other anons , , said they feel fine squatting in them. Will probably get them since price is ok.

i have the blue/white ones. theyre good but there are better ones. The adipowers for instance.

these shoes aare durable and will last a life time since youre only squatting with them. spending 95 euros for at least 10 years of lifting is cheap.

sometimes, you can find them at 60€

>slightly raised heels
>hard solid sole
>not for squatting
Not as stupid as you apparently.

You sound like an absolute prick. Why couldn't you just give him a straight answer?

>We should nurture people asking retarded shit
Adidas Powerlifts are an entry level power lifting shoe. Anyone who has been around longer than a week can figure this out. Fuck off retard.

Do you anons think these pair of shoes would be suitable for squatting?

ninja slippers FTW

>not doing every exercise flat footed
fucking plebs

>powerlifting shoe
Now I've seen it all.