Should I bulk or cut?

Should I bulk or cut?

Lift

Try lifting.

cut

>be fat
>hurr should i bulk guise

I do. You can clearly see my lats in that picture.

Lol, you have no lats fucking fat idiot.

Take another pic and point at your "lats"

Bait lol

bruh

lift, eat good food, pls, just have an active lifestyle

You can see the slope of my lat muscle right there! Next to my pec.

bro that little white lump of tissue stretching and bulging around your side to hold in all the extra calories you shove down your gullet? yeah that's called skin, not a lat.

Either 1) you've been lifting for 3 weeks, in which case lift more and lift right, OR 2) you've been lifting for ages in which case im sorry user you're not gonna make it.

Look at it this way, you can always keep packing on the weight, duct tape your tits together and lemme fap to you on webcam.

>n-no homo

cut.

to skell while lifting

do all guys naturally have broad shoulders? i mean that v shape. i think he thinks he has lats because of that.

why are you people always trying to cut up when you have zero muscle foundation if you try to cut in the state your in your will just end up a small skinny fat version of what you look like build more skeletal muscle then cut or bulk.

Did you have a surgery on your chest area? Your nipples look like they were tattooed on.

I have much more muscle than you, skinny man.

should I bulk or cut?

have gyno, btw

5'10"
163-->148 cut then started lifting
148-->160
Been on SS for a while
Bench 85-->185
Squat 115-->265
OHP 55-->127.5 (yung microplates)
DL 135-->295

Frankly, gains are getting harder to come by, but I know I could do more SS. That said, I'm bored of it and kind of want to get on a nice easy BB routine where I can workout five days a week during my lunch break (which is nice because I work 8am-10pm so hours outside of that are tough, and I generally need longer than just 1h for getting to gym, lifting, showering, etc for SS)

stop telling them the lift meme when skinny fat people ask this question

they should lift and cut until they are below at least 12% bodyfat, then they should bulk to about 16%
then repeat

>next to my pec

you mean your manboobs?

Fucking disgusting. You're pathetic.

LOL

Maybe have a look at Greyskull LP and program it to suit your needs

Ignore this guy. You're doing just fine.

Thanks man ;_;
But yea I'll check out greyskull LP for sure