>shower floor has fucking cum remains
>only realize it when you step on said cum
>that one guy who leaves his stuff in every gym equipment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnUv2fhFy5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

>cum remains

that would be me and I'm not even kidding.

>People who slam baby weight deadlifts
>People who walk around with a belt on like it's a fashion accessory
>People who do lunges because they're afraid of squats
>People who quarter squat with a spotter
>Pretty much 99% of minorities
>People who can't put their shit up
>People who can't put their shit correctly up because apparently getting the 5lbs pl8 should be Tower of Hanoi
>People who don't wipe shit off
>Old retards blasting and cruising talking about how squats are bad for your knees as they make too much noise on the leg press
>Anyone who goes to the smith machine for anything, you're cancer
>Anyone who would get mad about this list because they're guilty of doing any number of these things

>people lifting babbyweight while making animal sex noises
Jesus fuck why is it always the people who are barely lifting that are the noisiest

The burly dude pulling 6pl8 won't make a peep, but every other goober with a 30lb dumbbell sounds like he's 2 reps away from orgasm

>people wearing basketball shorts
>hoodies
>beats headphones
>people who bring a milk jug
>people who bring 5 kinds of foam rollers and take up a shitton of space

>guilty of not being racist
I guess it's my fault for being on this website

>people who complain about going to the gym when they could buy a home gym

>The leglet following me around the gym, trying to one up my squat, leg press, calf extension, leg curl, and leg extrension with awful form in all five, doing 2-4 reps and then changing exercise

you got a better upper body than me, just keep working up your leg exercises instead of struggling to do mine

Go home minority, I don't need you pissing all over the toilet and leaving brown grease all over the equipment.

>Squat and leg press
To what end?

leg press for volume

I shit you not there was a 30-sth curlbro today at my gym that was grunting and moaning doing his sets of 45 kg DL
You can't make this shit up. Literally the rest of the gym (5 more ppl) was looking at him like wtf?

I can't tell if you're legit or this is another ebin meme? You seriously need to reevaluate yourself if you get pissed off irrelevant shit like this.

Did he drop the bar from his waist like the single rugged iron pl8 too heavy for his fragile hands?

>That guy who thinks it's impossible to be annoyed with stupid shit around you
Go pull your hoodie over your head and listen to Call Me Maybe on repeat faggot. This thread is for people who aren't socially retarded and have been going to the gym long enough to get tired of messy equipment and socially back ass behavior.

there's an old guy who LITERALLY curls in the squat rack

>no leg Asian manlet with Che tattoo that comes in hyped as fuck aonehow with his bro first thing in the morning

Jesus no, this is Spain not Planet Fitness
>tfw I was doing 80kg power cleans during his sets which is still dyel by all standards

oh god I read that as 45lbs at first thinking he had 20kg pl8 on. That's even fucking worse.

Grow the fuck up, you pathetic little shit. If you get annoyed by fucking irrelevant things at the gym, I can only assume you're on your period.

>This thread is for people who aren't socially retarded and have been going to the gym long enough to get tired of messy equipment and socially back ass behavior.
Because it's certainly not autistic to get upset about a random fucking idiot doing curls?

At gym right now. Leg day.
Only one rack
Woman using it.
Only one other bar. Woman also using that.
Smith machine. Same woman using that.
I'm abou to go home Veeky Forums

pick the bitches up and squat them

Not even a theoretical God could squat a planet of ham

>People who lunge because they're afraid to squat
Not because I'm afraid. I just like the results better.

We have thes guy who literally nests in the only power cage, moves the fan into the middle bit, where youd stand to squat, hangs his towel on the barbell, and sits his shaker cup at by one of the legs.
Then he grabs a bench and does upper body and chest right outside it.
Now, he hasn't had a problem letting me use the cage if I ask him, but hes a pretty large bloke and a bit of a regular so all the dyels are too intimidated to go up to him and ask if they can use his cage.
It's at the point where he'll wait for you to finish in thre and as soon as you're done, all his stuff goes back there.

>random idiot doing curls
Who said anything about that you fucking aspie. What a fucking retard, you reek of insecurity with that faux tough guy bullshit. How many of these things are you guilty of retard?

> I just like the results better.
So no results? Fantastic

there is literally nothing wrong with wearing basketball shorts

Until you get nice quads

Nah, I do barbell lunges with heavy weight and high reps.

Builds great quads and a good ass with high volume deadlifts

Decline bench on smith when training solo. I like my head attached to my neck.

>Doing shit right in front of the db rack
>Approaching someone mid-set who clearly needs space and acting like they're the prick for nearly hitting you

>goober with a 30lb dumbbell 2 reps away from orgasm
that would be me

>calling someone an aspie when you don't understand a simple fucking metaphor
wew

But let me rephrase, so even you understand the point: it's certainly not autistic to get upset about a people who do irrelevant shit at your gym

Hint: sarcasm may occur

>be gym rat
>by far biggest guy in my gym, no one can contest
>suddenly a dude with legs as thick as tree trunks stamps into the gym
>mirinthosequads.jpg
>my legs pale in comparison to his
>disproportionate as fuck but still, bretty impressive
>would die to get to know his routine but too autistic to ask
>decide to copy his every move, that'll surely get my legs as T H I C C as his

>people deadlifting inside a rack

>go to gym
> see squatrack
No meme 199 % serious
>guy doing stiff one legged deadlifts with dbs in it

What's considered baby weight for deadlift? Genuinely curious.

that fucking asshole that does ohp in the squat rack.

I wear a hoodie when cutting so I sweat more...

You're not even making sense. That wasn't a metaphor retard. Stop getting buttblasted that you do stupid shit.

>dbs
fuck...weirdos come up with the most insane shit to do in squat racks. this one guy was doing crossfit tier lunges with an empty barbell outside of the squat rack, but wasting the space because he would do bodyweight shit as a superset on the safety bars. also see too many curls and shrugs in that shit

wasnt surprised at all when i heard him speak and he had one of those fag voices

Mad, faggot?

You should be able to gently set the weight down for 3 pl8 and under, often more if you're a bigger guy. I'm not saying you aren't going to make noise, but I shouldn't fucking feel it 10 feet away. Guide the bar down, don't let it fall with your hands still on it and pretend it's not a drop.

>old people jerking off in the showers
>old people fondling themselves in the sauna
>old people walking around naked in the change room and starting conversations naked
>old people eye-fucking everyone in the gym instead of working out
>old people taking up equipment to do meme exercises and chat

Fuck sakes, it's like once they hit 60 they lose all shame

top kek

I use the smith machine for horizontal rows because it's the most stable bar I can set low to the ground

hello summer my old friend

>But let me rephrase, so even you understand the point
>it's certainly not autistic to get upset about a people
>Hint: sarcasm may occur
Are you a Pajeet?

Lol keep crying, princess. I'm gonna keep pressin' in the rack as much as I want

>shower floor has fucking cum remains

you don't have a post workout fap for dem dere test gains?

>Want to use machine some dude is sitting next to
>"Hey man, is anyone using this?"
>"UH YEAH, I'M SUPERSETTING"
>"Mind if I work in (you fucking dickhead)?"
>"UH, I'M USING IT, YOU CAN WAIT"
>Genuinely want to fight the man right there but don't

>Dehydrating yourself
user why

>its nice to see you again

No, in every one of these threads someone says something that is right to do an acts like it's wrong. Like benching on a flat bench or something as retarded. OHP should be done in the squat rack because it's quiet possible to hit the top of a cage if you aren't vertically challenged or have a 2inch ROM.

fuck supersetting

why you can't just do more sets of the same exercise is beyond me

Get stronger faggot. Stop doing retarded exercises.
Get a fucking spotter instead of lifting weights on the moon like a functional person.

>Guy blasts shitty deathcore from his phone at max volume while he lifts
>Black dudes rap to themselves in between sets (this is more funny than annoying)
>People carry around gallon jugs with them
>Old women do stupid calisthenics with 2.5 lb dumbbells in the main dumbbell area then give you dirty looks when you lift heavy weight beside them, god help you if you dare to grunt at the last reps

>horizontal rows
>retarded

You realize they're a pretty standard gymnastic move, right?

>Black dudes rap to themselves in between sets
EVERY FUCKING TIME
>Jamal finishes his 45 set of upper body exercises
>Stands up in his jeans, wife beater, and timbland boots
>begins to pace around with his beats by dre (dey go so hard nigga)
>DEN I TOLD DAT BITCH YOU SUCK DIS MUFFUKIN DICK HOE YOU KNOW WE GO SO HARD IN DIS SHIT HOE
>[muffled whooping]

>Going to the gym to do body weight routines

All shitposting aside, using the smith bar as a movable pullup bar is valid. Using the machine with weights is retarded and typically just fuels ego lifting.

Yes

>all 25's in leg press

I am sorry OP

Pretty hard right now... what gym???

>get gym membership
>just to shower with people

I think the older you get, the less you care about being no homo... disgusting af

Fapping can reduce potential gains. you reach peak test levels after exactly 7 days

>DYEL doing OHP in the fucking squat rack
>only using the bar

god fucking damn, GET THE FUCK OUT

WHY ARE YOU A REGULAR DURING MY GYM TIME TOO, FUCK

Wha the fuck

yeah, i mean i was The Press'ing 225 the day i signed up for the membership. Doesn't everyone?

the guy who you become friends with because you both come at the same time and do a similar routine but secretly you dont want him to come to the gym so you can have the rack and other shit to yourself.

Am i a bad person for wanting this?

You burn more calories by being cold

>hey lemme hop in with u
>omgggg user suree!

That ez senpai. If they bitch you out (unlikely), use that saiyan rage and pr.

QUADS. BLESS ME FOR GAINS. WITNESS MEEEEEEEE RƏëêéěę-

but thats a good song

I text in between sets for 30 seconds, it's awkward just sitting there waiting.

I will never stop

We have a fucking speed bag set up right next to the squat racks, and every fucking time some faggot comes up and starts punching it, trying to act cool. I want to take the bar and shove it down their fucking throat.

>go to the gym
>there's people there
FUCK

/asp/ here. I have just one:

>random gymbros trying the heavy bag so they feel badass
Those fuckers flail at it without any wraps or gloves for all of 10 seconds trying to be pic related before they get tired and stop. Then they leave the bad swinging everywhere while they walk off and think about how beastmode they would totally be if they ever got in a fight, despite they fact that they can't punch or move for shit.

This happened to me once too so I shot them
>home gym masterrace

Just because you're too stupid to understand it, doesn't make it wrong.

If you get angry that people do irrelevant shit at your little gym, you need to grow the fuck up you pathetic little retard. I would have to look long and hard to find anyone that even remotely comes close to your sorry excuse.

Fuck off to tumblr/reddit/gaia

> Summer intensifies

Alright Veeky Forums is it poor form to tell some stain to not throw his 100kg deadlifts into the ground? what makes it worse is he looks around he gym after he's done it for recognition

No, I can't understand your broken English from being so upset. You're still missing the point retard. Fuck off until you've lifted for more than a month.

Just tell the staff that he's being obnoxious. Direct confrontation over shit like that rarely has a favorable outcome because you have no direct authority there.

>people leaving plates everywhere and stacked in mismatched configurations on weight trees
>people slamming weights obnoxiously to fuel their ego lifts
>people leaving sweat on benches and equipment
Yeah that's totally irrelevant and doesn't affect me every fucking time at the gym. You really must be a pajeet. Why don't you go roll around in the dirt and trash at one of your kinds gym.

>this one guy who after each lift, he tells the dyels around him "you feelin me bro"

>Those people taking up a bench, 3 pairs of db's and another machine all the while talking to some slag in a corner
>Those people who reserve 2 different machines or a bench in the opposite ends of the gym
>People who don't rerack their shit
>People who leave chewing gum on the floor, seriously, what the fuck? Inside a gym? Fuck off
>People who grunt excessively
>People who don't use towels
>That stupid fingerprint machine sometimes doesn't recognize my fingerprint

It's cute watching a pathetic little shit like you trying to act tough. Do you also start crying if your mum forget to buy your favorite cereal?
It's annoying, but never enough to spas out like a little child over it. And fyi: I'm Scandinavian.

>that guys that slaps your ass when he walks back you

y-you too

>Scandinavian
You mean middle eastern. Please leave Muhammed. Only a mouth breather comes to a thread about things that irritate people in the gym and acts incredulous that people get irritated by things in the gym.

>people who tap your sac when they say hello
wat

is this roidrage

>that guy doing a circuit between three machines and two benches all across the gym with minimal weight

dude come on

>he isn't family with his gym community

>It's cute watching a pathetic little shit like you trying to act tough. Do you also start crying if your mum forget to buy your favorite cereal?

I was almost going to go with a Dethklok quote but I went with this instead.