The Squat Plug Guide you all requested is here! Thanks for the request. Very fitness related...

The Squat Plug Guide you all requested is here! Thanks for the request. Very fitness related, I break down which squat plug works for lowbar/highbar and various levels of experience.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zwhc62ipXM&feature=youtu.be

Insertion guide? Also what brand of chalk?

Plz make vid on buying and inserting your squat plug

Will do

No demonstration?

Top notch run down. However you intermingled squat plugs with a spotter.

Ideally the spotter and lifter will be nude; with the spotter already aroused (fluffed) and ready for insertion.

The spotter will then thrust his sizable member into the lifter, going "balls deep". Upon reaching depth, the lifter will unrack the bar, walk it out and assume the squat stance.

Both the lifter and spotter will slowly descend, ideally while the spotter pulses his large member inside the lifter. Depending on the amount of reps, it is not unusual for the spotter to "blow his load" into the lifter.

It is customary for the lifter to rack the bar in the event his spotter nuts deep inside him. This is done for safety reasons.

Thank you for this information. I think it will be very helpful for Veeky Forums.

I'm sure they can time it just right.

Future vid

Post what I should say to my spotter to get him to do this.

No homo

Is it acceptable to replace the squat plug with a flared tip dildo?

Absolutely. Whatever is going to fit properly and enable you to hit depth.

I'm new to fit and what the fuck
Time to leave

Welcome, friend! I'm sure you'll grow to love it in due time!

Jesus Christ, in every squat plug thread there's that one guy who wants to force some kind of deviant sexual overtones onto it. Grow up, seriously.

Back on topic, is a prostate massaging attachment IPF approved?

Hahahaha

Are you leaving to go get your squat plug??

Ok, so I have a small butt plug, which very easily comes out during my squats. But recently I bought a prostate stimulator and it seems to be more firm, is it acceptable to use it? I'm worried that the curved shape of the stimulator will hinder my form.

pls be my waifu

I am going to screenshot these replies

I like to use one of these bad boys on pause squats. Thoughts?

You must be very advanced.

>squatting with a flared tip
Kek, enjoy wrecking your colon
The flared tip ones are only used for deadlifts, you fucking DYEL

I'm the one who originally asked for the pros and cons of squat plugs. I really appreciate you going in depth for me. I've decided to go with high bar intermediate and hope to reach high bar advanced by the end of the year or at least before Feb. Mainly to impress all the NYRfags with my depth on that fist

>pause squats. Thoughts?
Hopefully you are fully nude!

This was for you. Please post video of progression.

Was hoping to see some content involving our humble natty king. When will this happen?

Will do, trips confirm

Make a video on the rightful king of Veeky Forums

These, T B H

I don't think I can do him justice.

Is this meme magic? What am I watching here

It's magic alright.

How highly informative. However, I've been trying to incorporate the "spotter" technique for squats but am encountering some problems that hinder my progression. How do I avoid the leg spasms and subsequent weakening of the quads and hamstrings when the spotter's large member causes an "anal orgasm" during the squat sequence?

Start with a smaller spotter.

But I've read somewhere that you shouldn't switch spotters too often due to health risks.

>remember to chalk

Wouldn't that do the exact opposite of what you want to achieve?

You use chalk to GRIP onto the bar.

this is completely irrelevant to what I asked

Your anus needs to properly grip the plug, not be slippery.

>direct answer of "no"
>dude that's irrelevant lmao

the chalk has nothing to do with the bar in this case.
Have you ever tried to insert something in your anus? even a comb or something won't go in when not lubed

Use a smaller one, like I said.

Get a safe spotter.

It's rather cumbersome to check everytime user. You should just come over and spot me.

Hope you like bbc

Didn't I say I don't want AIDS user?

Post anus

Ok, but can I use the prostate estimulator or should I just stick to the small buttplug?
Would a bigger buttplug be the more sensate option?

People are actually attracted to this ugly fat bitch on here wtf??
She has the kind of face that is just really off without me being able to tell what part it really is.

That means her entire face is off

Try squatting beads.

> dubs for truth
Thanks, senpai. I'll get some next time I buy some lube.

She's my waifu. How dare you

God, I don't know if this is real or not.

It's legit, user, it helps you increase your intrathoracic pressure. It basically acts like a lifting belt. It also helps a lot in a valsalva maneuver.

All the pros use it. They don't like to talk about it because hurr gay hurr.

Even /a/ knows about it.

> not using medical grade silicone

I find it ridiculous that scooby hasn't talked about this yet. He's a faggot, he's certainly capable of telling people how it's not gay, it's just a reliable but a tad invasive way of improving your lifts.
There is a way of improving your lifts and making them safer that only involves one small purchase — it's basically a performance enhancement equipment as effective as a lifting belt but cheaper — and nobody uses it because gay shit.

>silicone
Enjoy your cancer.

We know its you bats take this (you) and fuck off desu

You seem like the type of chick who needs a good boning

Tbh senpai the most derogatory things are said by her

(Me)

This

Pls ask scooby

Anyone here wear panties

I wear jockstraps instead. I find the support it gives helps me brace better against the pressure the squat plug exerts.

> not being jockstrap + compression shorts (and nothing else!) master race

But my mistress prefers me yoga pants and thongs

>mistress
>not master
I don't think lifting is for you.

Are you that guy that keeps posting who is the guy with a female ass threads??

Is this real

What are you a faggot?

Who here wears a squat plug all day?