Protein shake in the morning or before bed?

Protein shake in the morning or before bed?

I'm taking it after workout, and i want to add another one a day. Which will give me more gains?

Before bed. Your muscle repairs itself/grows during sleep. Giving it more resources to repair itself should only help.

I have one smoothie as my breakfast & lunch (cutting) and one directly after workout (usually that's in the evening before dinner)

Haha one a day? What about breakfast, just before noon, kinda after noon, pre dinner, post gym, before bed, do you even shake bro?

>C'MON GUISE!

do one right when you wake up to put that protein in your body because when you're asleep all night you're essentially fasting and you want to get that protein in as soon as possible, if you are bulking drink milk(usually 2% milk but whole is fine if you are really trying to put on size) before bed for your body to feed on throughout the night because casein protein(protein that comes from milk) is extremely slow digesting and your body can use that throughout the night as you are asleep and the saturated fats also help increase testosterone levels

so it's better to drink milk before and protein shake after bed, instead of protein before and breakfast right after waking up?

milk before bed, when you wake up immediately drink your protein and eat breakfast

You take that back, Rich is 100% natty.

This shit is covered already in Piana forums

The shake: Mutant Mass only, 3-6 scoops in 2oz water or milk

>one shake upon awakening
>one shake after breakfast
>2 pocket eggs for AM snack
>1 shake before and after lunch
>yup, 2 more pocket eggs
>1 shake before and after dinner
>pocket chicken breast x 1
>brush teeth with 1 scoop
>>this will cut your gums and allow protein to enter your bloodstream
>if your bulking, add in midnight shake

>brush teeth with 1 scoop

Mix protein powder with lubricant jelly, add in some baking powder

It's how I brush teeth srs

Also, it helps protein go in my blood from cuts, also fuels the protein my teeth and gums need

it's literally just a source of protein like meat or dairy or eggs you motherfucking idiot
you can have as much of it as you want/need. it's just food

>16 SCOOOOPS!!!!

Do you even fucking know about protons

why do i need protein shake in the morning if i get protein from eggs or meat at breakfast anyway?

Gain perspective on the things that matter.

because a good whey isolate protein is super fast acting and will go right to the muscles when you wake up, and your breakfast takes time to make and the protein from those sources won't act near as fast as your whey protein isolate, and will be feeding your muscles throughout the morning after the whey has done its job, it's all about feeding those muscles as soon as possible after you wake up

fucking lol

this
> a good whey isolate protein is super fast acting
no, it actually is not. this is a common misconception. even a whey isolate will take an hour to reach max MPS. pic related

pure BCAAs "act fast". whey, even a perfect isolate or hydrolysate will get metabolized by the liver and will not go "right to the muscles". pure BCAAs will go.

>it's just food

This. It's not magical powder or sterons, as most people seems to think it is.

lol what

5% natty

>what is the amino acid pool
>falling for the whey meme

how about you eat some REAL FOOD

>broscience: the post

do you own a fucking supplement company, or are you just some DYEL faggot that reads labels on protein powders and states them as fact on an kantonese thump wrestling board?

nutrient timing doesnt fucking matter

>He fell for the sticky meme

it's definitely not the most important thing, but saying it doesn't matter is just false.

timing is pointless. just put another scoop in your shake