Heard that human milk has more gains than cow milk

>heard that human milk has more gains than cow milk.
>ask titcow gf if she wants to try
>she's willing
>also heard there's estrogen in it
So is breast milk a good source of gains and how do I get to making her lactate if so?

Other urls found in this thread:

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/i-want-breastfeed-my-partner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you heard wrong

that's no reason to not suck dem tiddies tho

>how do I get to making her lactate if so
Get her preggers.

your girlfriend has to be pregnant/just given birth to lactate

>So is breast milk a good source of gains
Have humans been bred specifically for their milk for ten thousand years?

There's your answer.

>and how do I get to making her lactate if so?

If only there were some kind of search engine that could answer questions like these.

Ask in the lactation thread on /d/. They're like titty alchemists.

I'm currently trying to induce lactation in my bitch.

7 months of yaz, no breaks or sugar pills, 1 active pill a day. Also she takes 2 domperidone three times a day. When she stops the yaz she should be milky. She can continue domperidone forever. If milk doesn't come in I'll have her take Reglan with the domperidone until it comes in.

I'm going to make sick boner gains if nothing else. I don't know if it's worth it outside of fetish stuff though.

I swear I will never troll anyone ever again if you will please tell me that you're joking.

Seriously.
Please.

Is milk really all that weird? Cows, goats, and humans make the best milk.

This post is either the most advanced form of comedy or saddest example of human depravity and ignorance.

goat milk literally GOAT

lmao

I don't know, I don't see anything too objectionable about your post. Did you post the wrong image?

You're girlfriend will endure physiological and mental strain, unnecessarily, to make you happy. And you won't even read some fucking case studies before doing this.

Estrogen is a steroid. Why wouldn't you just take shitty steroids and fuck up your body instead. I can't comprehend what a pussy you are.

If you are so impatient for gains that you would sink to this desperate attempt to cut a corner, you have zero discipline. You are going to fuck her body up when you could get better results from studying and pushing yourself a little more.

This has ruined my day.

easy m8, just hit her on the head repeatedly until her anterior pituitary gland starts secreting it. Guaranteed to work.

are you actually going to drink cups of breast milk
that must take a great strain on her body to make

Better yet, get her pregnant and then give her an abortion in your basement. Those fetuses have hella proteins and them stem cells will get you hella swoll.

Grind up late junior into a fine powder and have a scoop or two every morning post workout.

How does it damage her body? From what I've read is has nothing but advantages for her. It drastically cuts the risk of breast cancer, polycystic ovary, basically any female specific disease it lowers the risk. Maybe you should read some cases studies, retard.

The body is pretty well suited for producing milk. There is to strain

Tell me how to user. And where to buy. Pls user.

>being this retarded

>lactation is not stressful
>breastfeeding is not stressful

Goddamn op you are fucking retarded. If you were trying to be funny, you fucking failed. I'd rather the gasoline for gains thread the other day.

you have to stimulate her milk producing glands for months on end about 6 times a day. you might wanna get her on some hormone pills to aid her body into thinking she's pregnant. i assume you could get your hands on those through her telling a doctor she's going to be a surrogate or she's gonna adopt a baby and wants to breastfeed the child.

induced lactation is possible without her getting pregnant.

Producing milk also burns calories. Women who regularly breastfeed burn an extra 500 calories a day. It's basically an easy mode cut.

>get her pregnant

Theres a reason women gave 2 titties! One for baby one for you :^)

>titty alchemists.

Cow milk isn't even fucking healthy for humans you dairy shill. We can't digest it properly, and it's not even a good source of calcium.

A few years ago I tried to get my ex gf to lactate out of morbid curiosity. It backfired when she went full autisma and tried to get me to lactate.

I miss having a qt sperg gf. Good that we broke things off though because she was keeping me from leaving humanity behind.

Damn, that's a cute cat.

Buscopan is a pill that increases lactation like crazy. New mothers who can't lactate take them like tic tacs

get out of here vegan shill

Niggers can't, Aryans can

>tfw ex missed her monthly birth control by a day
>suddenly her breasts swell up from C to D in a week or so
>full of milk
I had a lot of fun with that.

Not vegan. Meat and eggs kick ass, but cow milk is not healthy for humans.

>but Muh calcium
Take a fucking calcium supplement you fuck.

Why do we drink whey protein, which is a milk product, instead of simply drinking milk?
Because whey is more refined and more healthy for people.

which reminds me, op your gf will need to eat a bit more once her body thinks she's pregnant and eating for two. so put her at 200 above maintenance

Why is cow's milk unhealthy?

There's a multitude of reasons. The biggest being that milk acidifies the body, and calcium happens to be a base, where are the biggest calcium deposits in the body? Bones. So drinking milk can actually have an adverse effect on bones.

Additionally, all milk contains lactose, and mammals produce an enzyme called lactase in order to digest it, but they stop producing lactase after weaning. Humans are the only animals that drink milk after being an infant. Plus it's really really high in fat and has been considered a potential cause for childhood obesity.

>childhood obesity
>"Lets blame the beverage that's been drunk for so long, it's affected the genes of all of Europe and India so that they can drink it"
>"Lets not blame soda! High Fructose Corn Syrup is a meme! Even if childhood obesity really started when we started slathering everything on the planet with HFCS!"

That's literally retarded. You control acidity by pissing out acids. You won't give yourself osteoporosis by using your bones to make carbonate buffer to any significant degree.

Also "caslcium is basic". kek You're basic, bitch.

>titcow gf
i am fucking jealous! pics are in need, the rest of your post is shit though

Just because of this post, I went and dumped my screencaps in the /d/ thread.

In a 12 year study by Harvard of 78,000 women, those who drank milk 3 times a day broke more bones than those who rarely drank milk. Stop perpetuating the myth that milk is good for you.

O don't disagree that hfcs is trash, and soda is awful, but milk isn't healthy either. It might be more healthy, but it's not healthy. Just because Charles Manson killed less people than Hitler doesn't mean he want a piece of shit.

you dont need either of those to get a woman to lactate

>[Citatione needed]

it is interesting to see how many people get so, so butthurt about human milk. like if you drink it as an adult youre basically sucking puss out of a homeless persons asshole.

>butthurt upset about public breastfeeding
>butthurt upset about lactation in general
>butthurt upset about adult consumption
>butthurt about non-baby induced lactating

of all the things to get bent out of shape about, i feel like this is way, WAY fuckin far down on the list

Quads of justice

Quads of truth

what you really want is Colostrum. Milk is just milk - great energy and macro profile.

but Colostrum has all dem Growth Factors

>watching a video of women breastfeeding in public, and recording the reactions of people
>the people who have a problem with it are almost always numales, screaming that's it's disgusting
>meanwhile I have my dick in my hand

Fuck it, more milky titties for me. Nothing gets me off like lactation.

Found the shitskin

>taking estrogen for gains

U wot m8

I used a buddy from Thailand that gets me dirt cheap pharms, all day chemist has everything you need though. Yaz and domperidone are bare minimum, Reglan is a good extra. Look up Goldman farb protocol for adoptive mothers. It's fairly basic. If your bitch is crazy and on thorazine or Risperdal it will make things even easier. Just remember no estrogen once she starts, it dries the boobies up. Depo provera or mini pill only. Lactation isn't guaranteed birth control so definitely look into bc.

Its not stressful at all, many women report it being enjoyable and a stress reliever. Engorgement can be uncomfortable but don't get engorged and all is well. Mastitis is what sucks ass, add lecithin to help keep the ducts quacking happily.

Its possible with hormones alone, and 6 times a day is great, every 2 hours is best, but 3 or 4 times a day will be enough to get it going.

Cows milk is extremely good for you. It's an excellent source of calcium. You're probably confused by the term bioavailability. It's not really a problem for most first worlders, especially if you get a couple servings of dairy a day.

That's why you drink whey, some people do things for different reasons than you.

Acid and base are opposites, and food has a negligible effect on body pH. The lungs and kidneys are stronker than a puny glass of milk. White people produce lactase as adults. High fat is good, and cows milk is lower in fat than human, by nearly 25%. Children who consume a lot of milk have lower rates of adulthood obesity, a big part of why I shill breastfeeding so hard.

Correlation does not imply causation. Bones are not made of pure calcium though. Too much calcium makes them brittle. It's better to have brittle the osteoporotic though.

Milk is healthy, damn near the perfect food.

>milk acidifies the body
So does myriad of things you retard, eating a balanced diet will result in your body not giving a shit
>really high in fat and has been considered a potential cause for childhood obesity
There is whole, 2%,1% and fat free milk available for purchase retard

maka da babies

It will take a long time to make her milkable, but here it is, a complete guide goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/i-want-breastfeed-my-partner
I don't know how much this will actually help you or if it will help you at al, but it's possible, good luck.

I personally only consume dairy when it's fermented. I process it better that way.

Cheese, yogurt, kefir... Fucking love it all.

>Plus it's really really high in fat and has been considered a potential cause for childhood obesity.

>people have drunk milks for over 1000 years with no ill effect
>obesity only an issue in the last 30 years~
>CLEARLY IT'S MILK'S FAULT

This thread triggers my boob obsession

The breast is best. I was surprised by the shitposters. I guess reddit found its way even here. Doesn't Ronnie Coleman drink milk?

this is idiotic. Even if you did get your gf to produce milk (which is virtually impossible if she's not just had a baby because her body won't actually start producing milk until then), you have no clue how much she would produce. It's not like you start out making gallons of milk. At most it's like 2oz in the beginning because you're body is making the amount of milk needed to feed a newborn. She'd have to be pumping every hour to trick her body into thinking it's had multiples.

Not to mention is she doesn't pump at regularly scheduled times she can get an extremely painful infection...

Replace lost lactase with lactase rich products cheese yogurt, etc anything with probiotics.
>high in fat
> whole milk is 3.5% fat
>96.5% fat free
>high in fat
Maths you simple headed cunt.

Lmfao @ u being genetically defective. Milk is fucking God tier for gains.

>masque of clavicus vile