How did Gypsies enter Europe and why weren't they kicked out?

How did Gypsies enter Europe and why weren't they kicked out?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Roma#Etymology_1
romediafoundation.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/forced-sterilization-of-romani-women-a-persisting-human-rights-violation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_the_Independent_State_of_Croatia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same reason jews still exist in Europe, whites are spineless pussies who cant genocide anyone EXCEPT themselves.

Clue is the name, gypsies, they travel, been in Europe and across the world for thousands of years

Flaw in this, world war 2 where whites where exterminating jews and romani

are gypsies an ethnicity or a culture? are they just vagabonds scattered along the ends of the migratory path of the eurasian steppe? seem like refugees of the most fucked up outcasts settling on the fringes of civilization

I would say they are an ethnicity with their own culture, originate in northern India. The culture is vast as a result of them being so far spread around the world. Speaking from experience

The story is when the greeks took Egypt they imported indian mystics and entertainers(gypsies), then later the Romans took the gypsies and imported them to the mainland roman empire flr the same reasons the greeks brought them from India.
Hence
>Gypsies
>Roma

There are no Romani in Ireland and very few in Great Britian, those are Irish Travellers

Oh, yeah, who does not remember that time when whites exterminate themselves to oblivion?

Are you retarded? They're called ROMA BECAUSE MOST OF THEM COME FROM ROMANIA. Regardless of where they originate. Though their real name is tzigani.

Some of them were enslaved.

And they sort of converted to Christianity.

There is a fairly decent community in the UK to be honest

They came from northwestern India
>Why weren't they kicked out
They came here quite a while ago and kicking them out at that time would have been pretty big endeavor, if Europeans even took that much notice to them. Genociding them also would have been a pretty big feat and also a waste of resources, especially if you consider how decentralized Europe was at the time.There are minority groups like this all over the world, if Europeans are spineless pussies so is everyone else.

I'd say ethnicity, especially since ethnicity usually takes culture into account anyway.

This is bait, but for the sake of any lurkers who might not know Roma comes from the Romani language word for 'man' or 'husband', 'Rom'.

We tried killing them all during WW2 but the (((Allies))) stopped us and commies even encouraged Gypsies breeding.

Ethnicity. They're EXTREMELY inbred and homogenous, even isolated mountain goatfuckers of Montenegro have higher genetic diversity than Gypsies. And they don't let gadje (whites) live among them.

They always were entertainers, and moved west from India "entertaining".

The legend goes a Persian king had them brought to his court as entertainers, and he liked what they did so much that he offered cattle and land for them to settle.

After one year they came back to the Shah's court stating they were going to starve in winter and complaining about it.
The Shah of course enquired what had happened to the cattle herds.
"We sold them" they said.

The Shah chastised them and gave them more cattle telling them how to use it to live on.

The next year they came back, again, stating they were starving, again.
The Shah asked what had occured once again.
Well...They had sold them. Again.

The shah had had enough by then, and they were expelled westwards.

And thus began a centuries long journey to finally end up stealing copper from irrigation machinery and beating up farmers in the middle of France.

>north india
greco-bactrian/indo-greek?
alexander rape babies trying to get back home and shoved north and west via khazars and mespotamians?

No one wants to breed with them, they don't even try to assimilate and the isolate themselves from their surrounding.

My best friend is gypsy desu. But he and his mother were ''expelled'' from their community because they didn't want to be part of their social cast.
He told me a lot about their way of living and.. God, they are worse than the ghetto-criminal-niggas from Chicago.

"Whites" include literally hundreds of ethnicities. Jews are what, 4? Likewise with gypsies.

Niggers steal because they're poor and because they're too dumb/lazy to do it another way. Gypsies steal because they view working as immoral, in their world all working people are slaves and subhumans and the real Gypsy Chad must steal. They're like the thieves guild in ethnic form.

>Black Americans are poor
such a meme. Americans Blacks have plenty of wealth. They spend it as soon as they get it, not just on essential like food, clothing, shelter and bills and then save some.They spend ALL of it. Mostly wasted.

What ever happened to Prussians?

There are some sources mentioning gypsies migrating in Bulgaria through the Byzantine empire in 12th-13th centuries. After the Ottoman conquest of the Balkans, all villages were meticulously described and included in different tax lists. They are the main source we have for the gypsy migration and settlement in the Balkans. The gyppos appear en masse in the 15th century after the Ottoman conquest.

>gyppos were slaves for 600 years

How come the Gypsies weren't able to monopolized on the Holocaust as well as the Jews did?

Bull fucking shit, I live in Dublin and come across way more Roma than Irish travelers.

>What ever happened to Prussians?
It's not an ethnicity.
Prussia was one of many former German states. It's territory changed a lot over time and included large parts of today's Poland and Baltic States. It's always been multi-ethnic.

It's kind of like how Spaniards in Latin America are known as "gallegos" regardless if they're from the region of Galicia or not.

Too stupid.

The word Roma has nothing to do with Romania.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Roma#Etymology_1

germans are not white

>they view working as immoral, in their world all working people are slaves and subhumans and the real Gypsy Chad must steal

They are not wrong

Germans weren't the only ones exterminating them.

t. Vajda Rambo Robocop Kevin Lakatos

PEEKY FOOKING BLINDERS

>germans are not white

>It's not an ethnicity.
how can you be so retarded? Prussian is an ethnicity like Polish is an ethnicty. Just like Poles and Slovaks are both Slavs, Prussians and Austrians are both Germans. That doesn't make Prussians not an ethnicity.

Prussians were more Slavic than Germanic

Literally no one in Europe likes gypsies. It's 100% unanimous dislike. Some talk about it more than others, is the only difference.

t. Míklős Urálőszczyág

That doesn't take away that Prussian was it's own ethnicity.

Yeah, but when Eastern Europeans tried to sterilize them, the (((Anglos))) threw a shitfit and threatened them with sanctions and other diploamtic fuckery.

but when Eastern Europeans tried to sterilize them
When was this?

romediafoundation.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/forced-sterilization-of-romani-women-a-persisting-human-rights-violation/

They really do look like poojetas. You can tell they aren't European.

You can tell them from the smell too, like cumin but rancid.

Most people don't agree with wiping Jews off the face of the earth.

How come Poles weren't able to monopolize on the Holocaust as well as the Jews did?

>Americans Blacks have plenty of wealth. They spend it as soon as they get it, not just on essential like food, clothing, shelter and bills and then save some.They spend ALL of it. Mostly wasted.

Hello suburbanite scum/rural poorfriend in denial

>Hello suburbanite scum/rural poorfriend in denial

We are one clic away from the entire knowledge about everything and anything, more than what our brains can take.. ''Would say'' and ''speaking from experience'' bring nothing to the conversation, exept for those who want to live in an opinion, not caring about the real world.

''I would say most rich people hinertited they money, speaking from experience. My statement comes from nowhere, or maybe from some social enginners that I am not aware of because I don't like to make efforts at thinking or trying to understanding what is going on around me. My statement leads nowhere, but I don't realise it, because I neither so I don't even feel wrong.'' It's what you sound like.

>they aren't European.
And what is european? Retard

Looking like a pig skin germanic?

Pic related were europeans and not LARPers like you

Because Poles weren't Holocausted. Then again neither were the Jews.

Nobody ever thought they were Europeans though.
>look like Indians
>act like Indians (stealing, shitting in the streets, inbreeding etc)
>language is close to Sanskrit
>DNA proves they're Indian

And what is european?
Ethnic groups which genetically cluster in Europe.
>Looking like a pig skin germanic?
Nah, but not having those hideous inbred poojet facial features either.
>Pic related were europeans
And pic related looks nothing like poojets. hmmmm. Makes me think

>Because Poles weren't Holocausted.
Like 5 million Poles died in the Holocaust dude.

They died in the war.

Millions of Poles were put in concentration camps.

t. Grzegorz Marzczynkiewiczski

Millions might be an exaggeration but lets just take Auschwitz en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Poland
>Auschwitz II extermination program resulted in the death of 1.3 to 1.5 million people. Over 1.1 million of them were Jews from across Europe . Among the registered 400,000 victims (less than one-third of the total Auschwitz arrivals) were 140,000–150,000 non-Jewish Poles, 23,000 Gypsies, 15,000 Soviet POWs and 25,000 others.
That puts Polish people at 150,000, which is far ahead of gypsies who had 23,000 people there. Plus you figure the actual numbers of Polish victims is much higher than the recorded.

>get to annex Eastern Prussia, Danzig, Posen, Stettin, etc
>all Germans ethnically cleansed
I think Poles got a pretty good deal out of WW2 victim pity

>New polish borders were victim pity and not geopolitics.
That's a laugh.

Meant for

A lot of the Jewish concentration camp guests were also Polish. Jewish and Polish are not mutually exclusive.

1.3 million Jews and 150,000 non-Jewish Poles is pretty clear. What is complicated about it?

>Jewish and Polish are not mutually exclusive.
You're right, they're synonyms.

They don't own the banks, the press and hollywood...

They were kicked out and numerous times.

Latinos are not famous for being rigorous.

>They don't own the banks
Should've stopped there. Owning the banks is enough to pull the strings.

>Says someone who uses the term "latinos"

Next time, bring your point.

Why are there so little gypsies in Croatia and Bosnia and so many in the surrounding countries?

>1.3 million Jews
>of which like 1 million were Polish

Poland got Holocausted hard but the figures you supplied go to great lengths to minimise that fact, Schlomo

You googled ''European people history'' and saw the images...

you forgot the s

Theys died in the war

>Jewish and Polish are not mutually exclusive.
I bet you think the Jewish ghettos didn't exist before the Germans invaded. The truth is Jews were never a part of Poland.

>try to move to Muslim dominant country
>start stealing their stuff
>get hands chopped off left and right because Sharia

>move to Croatia instead
>try stealing their shit
>caravans start catching fire mysteriously in the night and people are going missing
>turns out the locals don't take kindly to you either
>well, better move back to Romania and steal from other gypsies in an endless shit cycle

No, that is a roman portrait of a latin guy

Thank you for the enlightenment, I was far in the field.

Because the Gypsies got freed in the early 19th century Romania and promptly spread mostly through Hungary.

>Dominigger can't tell the difference between Romans and Romani
As expected from a brainlet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_the_Independent_State_of_Croatia

holy revisionism mr goldstein

and Kosovo ? Your question comes from nowhere and leads nowhere. I return your question, why would there be more gypsies in Croalia and Bosnia ?

Question was legit. And the answer is here And what about Kosovo?

witch one ?

Take the gypsie lifestyle and go live in Croatia and Bosnia, you will come back with a simple answer and plain explanation.

"Prussians" have always been multinational multi-ethnic state. There have been Jews, Poles, Estonians, Lituanians, Latvians, Danes, Swedes, Sorbs, Silesians, Gypsies and at first only very few Germans. While Pussia conquered more and more German kingdoms the number of German Prussians grew as well.

They never were. They lived in total self seclusion from the rest of society.