I have a similar fat situation on my forehead, very over-powering brow

I have a similar fat situation on my forehead, very over-powering brow

will it go away with weight loss?

5'11, 250lbs

Is it because you are a slav or is a fatfuck forehead?

just lose the weight if it's a fat forehead, and lol @ your genetics, even the hamplanets here in the UK don't have that.

fatfuck forehead I think, it's extremely lose, I can make assholes with my forehead if I push it together

Yes. Look in the archive of past progress threads and notice the facial gainz of people who used to be fat and are now fit.

Post pics, quasimodo.

post pics...also, yes, lose weight, make face gainz.

Or do face curls.

>I'm fat
>will I lose fat if I lose weight
what do you think?

How the fuck can you have fat in your fucking forehead? I seriously can't comprehend this

rare body type that likes to store fat as envyingly as possible

that's why you see plenty of fat girls that can play with angles but then look terrible on a full body shot, this girl (OP pic) is not one of them.

I don't get it either. Maybe she has some fluid or something.

Post pic for replies you faggot!!

Can you post a pic to evaluate your situation?

slav + fatfuck

It looks worse from the side.

It's like a fucking third eye.

sad

I would but people are going to make fun of me and I really don't have any confidence to spare atm

Ha get a load of this faggot! He's too afraid to post a picture of himself on an anonymous image board to receive constructive criticism and advise!

Haha you are never going to make it

I need a picture of this. Really doubt you exist in reality.

Also if what you say is true you should probably make an effort to get your life together anyways, jesus christ dude.

I will dump my small collection of cute cat pics if we get a picture of your asshole forehead OP

If you're still here
Go scroll through the progress thread for motivation
Also know that as you were flawed, a sinner, Christ died for you, so your shortcomings could be put on Him and you could have forgiveness and eternal life

>post your forehead fat
>constructive criticism

Like this? post a pic with censored eyes or something

Wat?

Nigga, I'm a fat cunt, 6'1 130kg, but nowhere NEAR something like that! How does your body decide to store fat on the fucking forehead anyway?

how fucked am I

you should just become a murder for hire

That doesn't look like fat, have you seen a dr?

Wtf. Looks like a liquid build up or something

yo homes i think you have a brain tumor lol

Really, not even joking - you'll look good without the liquid. You're pretty thin and seems nice.
Go to see a doctor. Even if it's not something dangerous like a tumor maybe he can puncture it with a needle and suck the liquid away with it.

Hey, I'm Polish and I've never seen something like that. I've seen a morbidly obese person once in my life.
It's not because there's too little food or too little money, everyone can get fat just like Murricans. Being fat is strongly looked down upon, not to mention everyone knows how unhealthy it is.

When something like this happens, you know you're super fat. The body is storing fat wherever it can.
The specimen in the OP won't live long.

You need to see a doctor. There's clearly some fluid buildup.

M8 I've lived in Warsaw for 6 years, I've seen a few seriously super fat cunts who are technically morbidly obese. Majority of Poles are generally out of shape dadbod fatties. There are less young fatties here but after 25 poles seem to lose it.

I lived most of my life in Masuria, studied in GdaƄsk for 5 years. Never been to Warsaw.
I can agree there are fat people, but, like I said, morbidly obese like the tumblr kind? Seen once.