Best cereal in terms of nutrition and taste?

best cereal in terms of nutrition and taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=12064344&ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oats

кaшa

rice chex

Basic answer: honey nut Cheerios witha scoop of whey protein in Fairlife nonfat milk.

Oatmeal, the best cereal is hot cereal.

I hated that shit when I was a kid.

Nothing changed.

Lucky Charms with chocolate milk.

Berry Muesli with Double Cream Balvarian Yogurt, a cut up Banana an Honey. 'Ery day mother chucker.

Oats. Either plain, or with chopped banana, or add nuts and dried fruit to make your own muesli.

Kashi Go Lean. That stuff is filling and has good macros.

Multi grain Cheerios

Granola or forsted mini wheats

Nothing beats oats, plain and simple.

Why?

I don't know how filling it is but I love that stuff as well. If I'm not careful I'll eat a whole box of that shit

>Literally anything that's not miniwheats

Sweet but not too sweet, doesn't immediately get soggy in milk, can choose any texture from crunchy to soft based on how long theyre in milk, 5 grams protein and 6 of fiber.

There's not even a close 2nd

I put that in my oatmeal mixture. Get steal rolled minutes oats, fill 12 in wide bowl fourth of the way with oats, add skim milk, then microwave for five minutes. While thats cooking I get a cup of raspberries, two bananas cut up, a a 8 oz glass full of Kashi Crunch Go Lean filled with skim milk to soften the cereal, and blueberries. When the Oatmeal is done cooking I pour water in it to add moisture, then mix 1/4 cup of cinnamon. Then I add the raspberries and crush them while I mix it, then bananas, then blueberries. Finally I drink the skim milk in the glass filled with Go Lean, and mix that into the bowl. Shit fills me up until lunch.

I like eating plain bran flakes. Honestly just the flavor of the milk is enough, you don't need bells and whistles and sugar and fruit and chocolate or whatever.

taste? cocoa puffs.
nutrition? eggs. fuck plants.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=12064344&ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

This right here
>20g protein
>13g fiber
>Under 300 calories

FWIW, I like pic related on race-day mornings, with 2% milk mixed with some whey protein. I eat about half a box of it.
>bicycle road racer

Hate all you want, Veeky Forums, I've 'made it' so far as my ambitions go, h8ers gonna h8.

complex carbs, fibers, can be combined with a load of tings, tastes ok and is cheap as fuck

I'm also a purist when it comes to food

Special K Protein. Tastes like frosted flakes except it has a good amount of protein without randomly adding in oats and fucking up the taste