Rate my stack/10

>Rate my stack/10

Weak as fuck

mirin

>tfw you spend all that money on supplements, but for the same price you could've bought roids and got 10x the gains

Tfw I keep the gains I get from these and my balls and baselines don't change. Plus no need for a dealer/connection/shady website.

>implying we ever come off

I keep it simple

does this shit help

So of all of this shit actually help?

How would your gains have been if you weren't pouring hundreds into supplements?

srs

>current year
>buying ridiculously over priced bullshit products because they have cool looking labels

faggots

may i ask what difference do you notice when using probiotics?

Dmaa works moron

I shit more regularly, the consistency is normal, and I don't see any undigested bits of food (unless I eat corn on the cob, but that's universal)
I like to drink kombucha too. After downing a bottle my stomach feels happy (I can't describe it any other way) and it helps make bowel movements regular.

Damn sorry dude, I hit reply to my own post. Your answer is here

I don't understand the purpose of multiple pre-workout powders - one isn't enough? Why not just a shot of espresso before the gym?

Yes. Research amino acids and vasodilators.

>host defense

Does this help at all? why is it in capsules? also what kind of mushrooms?

Yes. I've seen better development and had better luck shaping and filling muscles. Google essential and non essential amino acids as well as the benefits of vasodilators. Almost every there is an amino.

I just use ON's gold standard vanilla flavor cause i'm a sucker for vanilla ice cream.

Fish oil pills and pic related (6 chewable tabs is a bit too much anyone has something better ?).

I'm a person with a shitty immune system. I was sick all the time as a kid, and now as an adult it's better, but I still get knocked on my ass even from a simple cold. Things easily turn into bronchitis/upper respiratory infections.

Ingredients
Maitake mycelium, Chaga mycelium, Reishi mycelium, Cordyceps mycelium, Royal Sun Blaze mycelium, Enokitake mycelium, Mesima mycelium, Turkey Tails mycelium, Zhu Ling mycelium, Lion's Mane mycelium, Maitake fruitbodies, Artist's Conk mycelium, Oregon Reishi mycelium, Agarikon mycelium, Amadou mycelium, Shiitake mycelium, Birch Polypore mycelium, Split Gill Polypore mycelium

I buy capsule form because it's easy to take 2 and wash it down with water. I've used the liquid form before but it has a distinct mushroom taste that I don't particularly like. I don't get sick as often, and if I feel a cold coming on I take 2 caps twice a day and that's usually enough to stave it off. I think it can be a helpful part of your diet + supplement intake.

Paul Stamets is into microbiology, sustainable farming, mycology, and really knows his shit. Listen to some of his lectures sometime.

Post current body pic so we can tell if you're wasting money's or not

you guys have to be fucking retarded to buy this premixed pre-workout shit

take a look at the ingredients in it
Vit b
Arginine
Creatine
blah blah

it's always the same shit just in different amounts

if you go and buy these vitamins/supplements off amazon directly you can get the same amounts for 1/10th the price

#TeamCannibal
Shit is lit

Check my stack

you my friend are doing it right

That's cute
Why not just eat mushrooms tho?

I eat fresh shiitake and portobellos but there's not many other choices for fresh mushrooms in grocery stores near me. Supplements are the best I can get.

>wasting your money on useless shit

Just fucking eat food you DYELs.

Espresso cannot compare to dmaa or amped

>25micrograms of D3

you gotta up that dose son. Besides that solid stack

What a waste of trips.

Here's mine. I apologize for shitty image quality.

Also ignore the labels on top. My SO thought I was too retarded to know how many to take.

Great stuff and awesome labels

lol @ all the poor fags, defending not taking supplements that are proven to work

Excluding Whey, Creatine and Caffeine, is there anything else that are in supplements which actually do anything?

Whey contains just about all essential Amino Acids.

Vit D and Fish Oil

Someone clearly doesn't understand the quality of food available and the function of essential and non essential amino acids. Also I'm 5'7, 182lbs and 9%bf according to my calipers, so yeah dyel doesn't apply here.

but manlet apply here

DMAA is god tier

>stack

Aww, Lookit the Internet tough guy calling me a manlet. So cute. I'll cry myself to sleep next to my Korean and Filipino gfs. You got me so good man. Totes belittled me.

>I'm 5'7

its fucktards like you that give manlets bad street cred, fuck off nigga

Lol at the white kid on the Internet using street cred and nigga. Stay salty.

Oh look, another manlet comment. Lol at you insecure children thinking height stops you from getting laid.

this

fucking kek you samefagging so hard, accept that your a manlet and kys

What does the mushroom do?

This newfriend doesn't understand samefagging very well.

and you cant even quote the right post nigga

Yeah fuck no you aren't you're obese af

R8 my stack

10lbbagofchicken.Gif
Yogurt.Jpeg
Beans.jpeg

And eggs
Lots of eggs and milk
And tuna
Pizza
And your mum's asshole

gonna have to add some tren and sustanon to that.

R8 plox?

LOL MANLET

I'm cheap. Looking for good Pre tho

>No cannibal riot
6/10.

Joke tho, you got some top level supp game. Stim addicts unite.

>FFMI of 26

Oh fuck off, you're either not natty or you're fucking fat.

Check out cannibal supplement line if you're not in EU like me, since over here shipping kills the value.
Otherwise, they're top tier no bullshit supplement line with sickest preworkouts ever. Also their CEO is a raw lifter that joined powerlifting just to prove a point and broke a nearly 30 year long record in raw.

They look meme tier and edgy as fuck but they're actually well made. They basically jam as much as they can in there

Shilling intensifies

Yo cannibro what's the difference between Ferox/Feral and Permaswole? I'm ready to order

3rd shiller here, It actually works

>GNC franchise manager master race

Don't see anything from BulkSupplements. Pretty cheap on Amazon, is their quality shit or do you guys just like neon colored packaging?

All those stats on no pictures. lel

You can buy that shit online along with the other ingredients for way cheaper than a shiny tub

I have the same vitamin d3 pills as him, I just take 5 of them at once. Fun fact, the shop that sells them (Holland & Barrett) also sell 10 microgram tablets of d3 for some fucking reason.

Guise, what's the best bcaa ratio?
2:1:1?

>tfw you want to get sick so you can lose weight
>last time you were sick you lost enough weight for visible 4-pack

2 in the morning 2 at lunch 2 before bed

It hasn't for me
5'7

ITT

Idiots who spend more money and consume more supplements than you would on proper food.

Only supplement that is required is creatine monohydrate and that's cheap as fuck.

The rest of it idk why I never done this originally