How much weight do I have to lose?

How much weight do I have to lose?
6'0

wow, to be 6 ft 170lbs and look like that.

you must have literally 0 muscle, I'd say try losing 30lbs.

At 6'2 170 i was a skinny fuck wtf??? No sports ever?

Haven't touched a weight in my life
Haven't lived that long

In fact at 6'3 190 I still look dyel af. You have a long road ahead of you just start doing any physical activity, if you aren't lying your TDEE should skyrocted and you will easily lose weight for a couple months.

there is no way in hell that you weigh 170 pounds. Post timestamp w/scale

don't have time but im seriously. I lost around 50 pounds since last year

Dude you are anonymous here and lie about your weight

i swear to god im not lying. i look fatter closer up

>doesn't have time
>continually replies to thread on an azerbaijani pottery board

gr8b8m8

Had to go out but I still have my phone fuckface

170 kilos maybe

You're either lying about your height or lying about your weight....or you're ignorant and haven't actually stood on a scale in a LOOOONG time. If you are really 6'0, you're 230lbs at least.

When I get home ill time stamp weight

this

The angle must be bad

Here fags

Pic from side

Enough until you get down to the muscle. What kind of retard question is that? Fuck off.

wow, its crazy what muscle can do. I look much better than you and i'm 5'10'' @ 190lbs. around 18-20% BF. amazing the effect muscle can have on a body despite myself carrying around a decent amount of chub

wtf, highlighter? are you fucking 12?

Only thing I could find

man dude ... you got some awful body fat allocation ... but you can correct it easily within a year of solid training/diet

>highlighter
>never did any sports before
>that figure
You need to take a good hard look at your life and reassess a lot of things
Get your shit straight son, start with jogging 30 minutes a day. youre not gonna be able to run for the whole half hour and youre going to take frequent and generous breaks but keep at it until you can do 30 straight minutes of non stop running
Your fitness issues should be half solved by then
Start lifting somewhere in between those two points, God speed user

I was able to run 30 minutes in PE

you are under 18 pls leave

im 18

You need better nutrition. Eat more protein and less fatty foods. Build some muscle mass and lose the fat.

What is that, once a week?
do it every day, or bump it up to 45-60 mins
If you dont feel the strain on your body, youre not doing it right

Why do people fucking ask this question ?

Do you think we can just eyeball some stranger in one photo of your gut, calculate your height and weight, and then tell you exactly to the pound how much you should lose to reach some abstract goal body of yours that we aren't even aware of ? I mean only yiu know what your goal body is and your goal body may not even be achievable just by virtue of your genetics (frame, bone structure, etc)

It's just a stupid question .

Just lift , try and gain muscle slowly and go on a cut if you feel too fat. Stop with dumb questions and lift

prove height then, you must be 5'7

used to look just like you. 170 at 6 feet. dropped 30 pounds from cardio and eating better, then i started lifting about 6 months ago and ive got a ways to go. its a slow process but just keep at it.

different angle

how old are you