ITT: Post your recent Veeky Forums-related successes

ITT: Post your recent Veeky Forums-related successes

>lost 10 lb in 2.5 weeks (277 to 267)
>I might actually make it brahs

Getting my macros in order. In April my diet was around 55% carbs, 15% protein, and 30% fats. Now It's around 35% carbs, 25% protein, and 40% fats. Next step is to up protein closer to 40% and decrease fats a little bit. Almost there!

Went from 130 pounds to 143 in half a year, same body fat

YNDTP

OP here. How important are macros in terms of weight loss? I usually exceed my daily recommended sugar intake because I don't like tea without sugar and just do CICO like a lazy faggot.

What?

keep going future Veeky Forumsizen!

Cheers my dude

Will lifting help tighten up any loose skin?

Not all that important, but Veeky Forums will never tell you that. Eat the sugar as long as you stay within your macros.

I'm a retard. **Eat the sugar as long as it stays within your caloric deficit.**

Did the same thing bruh. I even drink 12 beers a day. My drunk baked chicken breast is fucking delicious and I feel clean in the morning. It's crazy how one chang in your life can turn it all around.

I've only lost about 10% of what I want to lose and I already feel a shit ton lighter.

I'm staying within my caloric deficit, in fact most days I'm about 500-1000 kj below my deficit. Probably not very healthy, but then again neither is a BMI of 40.

Ran 3 laps around the track without stopping. Wanna make it a full mile this week.

Just dropped 31 lbs in 4 months and only lost 10 on my BP and OHP and just got my DL and squat back to where they were when I was 31 lbs heavier

I'm also developing a 6-pack, which I have never had

Yes you will user. Keep at it.

I benched lmao2pl8 a few days ago.

>tfw finally reached 1/2/3/4

>Squat was stuck at 5x65kg for weeks
>Kept trying to push 67.5 but could only rep 1 or 2 times before failure
>Last night I managed to get 5 reps out of 67.5, and 3 of 70kg

I know I'm dyel af but it's still progress

>lost 10 lbs off 277
>literally the size of a small shit
>counting it as a success
jkys

I dont count/check success with pics. Is it a bad idea ?
I am 9 months in heavylifting. 6 months was not eating enough. 3 months been eating like hell

managed to figure out how to avoid my shoulder tendon catching/clicking during bench, thats been hanging me up for months now so thats awesome.

to balance it out, I was weirdly weak at the gym today (like, strength was ok but i was just gassing out, it was strange) and got real dizzy OHPing. then later i went partially blind on my right side (list about 30ยบ of peripheral vision, and it was a brain thing not an eye thing) for about an hour, so that was pretty fuckin wacky. but it came back so, success?

Not a success more like what the fuck.
Bench 140 for 5
Ohp 115 for 5
I keep thinking my bench will outrun my ohp one day but my ohp and bench have been about a 20 pound difference for months

>Lost 22 pounds in one month (from 290 to 268 . I'm 194cm tall) with diet and hard cardio
>Started lifting last monday(Plus I continued with the diet and cardio) , gained 5 pounds

It kinda sucks , but I think I can be at a normal weight in 6 or more months

>Old shirt i started fitting again since last week
>Go see how much i weight i lost with victory shirt
>5kg
>Only thing i changed in my routine was stop being ashamed of being fat and going to the beach to show my mainly tits, i've been doing it everyday for 2 weeks
This inspired me to actualy become Veeky Forums it's the reason i'm here in the first place

>squatted lmao2plate for the first time

it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. hopefully 2>3 is not excruciatingly slow

>230 to 188 in 4 months
Just dieting so far has been good to me.
I stated lifting a month ago.
Do you think ill make it brahs?