Your opinion on Jack. I bought his book on Amazon and I have to say I see good progress after three months

Your opinion on Jack. I bought his book on Amazon and I have to say I see good progress after three months.

Other urls found in this thread:

themovementworkout.com/jack-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=HaGxDNWcmx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here the website themovementworkout.com/jack-story/

and the interview about the workout

youtube.com/watch?v=HaGxDNWcmx4

I fucking love Nathan for you

Post progress
Dont post if there's no before and after.

I highly recommend this workout routine.

here you go

fuck man, that's some progress

essentially he's right, just using low intensity high volume will help eventually, just look at the whole guys that work in the moving companies.

I bet you can pack up a whole kitchen by yourself can't you, you animal, nice progress.

>dende didn't make it

fucking baboons man

Nice fucking progress, you've got muscle under there, keep going

fuck, I am broke have no money to go the gym, I'll buy that book give it a shot

>"Tragically he was kidnapped and eaten by baboons at that time..."

lol wat @5:33

Also that lady reporter is fuckin stacked mayne

jungle children live a tough life

i heard this routine only works if you're completely decked out in Summit Ice gear.

Jacks fine, but the idea of "you don't need a gym, just do resistance traning by lifting a large, heavy object at home instead" is kinda sad.

Step 1: Fix your shitty diet. By either eating less or eating better, you now save at least $1/day
Step 2: Use this newly found income and join a gym
Step 3: Lift at the gym where you can get progressive resistance (ie, +5 lbs on the bar each seesion) and therefore your best workout, while partially overcoming the social anxiety that prevents you from leaving your hovel in the first place

OP here

the book has some passages that really connect with the shit I was going through

mirin'

the man's a legend I have him as a friend on facebook

Forer effect. Google it, kiddo.

Good job bro

He got strong by going to the gym. The product and everything is actually part of an episode of "Nathan for you". The episode is really worth the watch