You're swimming with your t shirt on? God you're pathetic

>you're swimming with your t shirt on? God you're pathetic

At least I can swim

kek

>you won't put your head under the water? God you're pathetic

>nigger speaking to its superior without being addressed first

Yeah unlike your niggerette

Everybody knows niggers can't swim

>shit, somebody had better clean up that oil spill in the water!

>blacks cant swim

well mmd, amerilard

Fpbp

Damn, you guys are getting some sick burns on this chick whose image is being used as a puppet to shitpost on Veeky Forums. Really putting her in her place.

I'm telling mom!!!!!!

>I'm at a beach that allows this sheboon to be next to me

God I'm pathetic

This is why I don't hangout with you Black bitches. Always got negative shit to say. This is why I only go after White women. Call me a self hater if you want, you dusty cow

It's funny how autistic Veeky Forums is that they will have this entire mental dialogue with a random image. All of these beta cunts never took off their shirt in public before so it's an easy trigger

you shouldn't race mix, stop ruining my race you nog.

If I'm swimming for a long time I do since I sunburn easily and sunscreen doesn't work well in water. Plus when I get out of the water I get to rip it off and get mired and watch my gf get butthurt

That sounded personal. You know you're getting baited on a Malaysian tapestry weaving forum right?

>butthurt nignog detected

Didn't stop your boyfriend from mirin, no homo.

What did he mean by this?

>nigger

rekt

The preceding submission from the original verily is the best submission of all which follow thereafter.

B-but my bacne...

I know, I am not confident with my 12 year old girl tits.

BTFO NIGGER

>Not taking of your shirt when in blob mode
>Not letting every body glance at you flopping around
>Have so low confidence you can't even show yourself topless with other people around.
>Not getting twice the alpha-points when chicks realise you're a cool person who just looks like a hippo.

I'm gonna ruin our race out of spite you fucking nazi!

hope you like being a single parent

You first

i-i can't

Is that a thing? Do people not get out of their shirts when swimming?
I never went swimming with my shirt, not even when i was fat.

>Implying I'd fuck the first black chick I found on the street.

>I only rape White women.

Nice try, Jamal.

It's not like it's even going to do anything to hide your fat since it'll just cling to your body

mexican men do it a lot

ive noticed... living in LA you see it at the pool and the beach. why is that?

If you're in the water, how are you still covered in mud?

Why would you wear a shirt to the beach? Even if you're fat, don't you think everyone at the beach (including you) should be too busy having fun to care? I've never seen this before, did OP just make it up or does it actually happen somewhere? I imagine it might be the case in very poor countries where they have sensitive skin and cannot afford wetsuits or Lycra suits (which are great for showing off your figure too).

Savage
A
V
A
G
E

shieeeet

>not wearing a shirt while swimming
Enjoy your sunburn and inevitable skin cancer.