Deliberation on Veganism

This weekend I went full on Vegan for the first time. All of my meals consisted of plant based
"complete" protein sources. If my calculations are correct I managed to get roughly 220 grams of protein a day. I have to report that the only noticeable difference is looking a bit "softer" in addition to some bloating. But I do feel somewhat "fuller" both in terms of satiety and with regards to my muscles. I dunno....
I'm pretty sure I'll always consume meat on some level but if I can still make gains and if this is indeed healthier than meat, well...
Perhaps I may go full on vegan someday, for health reasons.

Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4337/2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=12064344&ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You won't notice big differences if you only do it for 2 days, lol.

i went vegan for health reasons, my muscles didn't change (i only lift to maintain now). Even if it made your gains worse who cares your overall health is much more important, don't forget cardio too

food of the gods

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4337/2

dat protein
dat fiber (poops of gods)
dat mineral content

True, nevertheless I did it mostly to see if it can be done comfortably while still meeting my protein requirements.

The mung fettuccine is better.
The tofurkey Italian sausages aren't too shabby either.

Well you're already coming here to post about your vague wishy-washy feelings and shit. So do be sure to start another thread when you grow a vagina.

That steak looks absolutely delicious. Yet I can't help but be concerned about long term consumption on a daily basis being detrimental to one's health. Therefore it is incumbent upon me to at least explore more healthier alternatives without fear of garnering negative comments from spineless individuals such as yourself.

No, don't do it. You know veganism is a meme, right? why would you subject yourself such memery?

fruits and vegetables are a meme.

enjoy poisoning yourself, sport.

They sell this shit at the store, that organic pasta stuff.

£3 for 200g, Normal standard store brand pasta is £1.50 for a 1kg bag

it's a no brainer, fuck organic food.

you sound like a sperg

So, let me understand, fruits and vegetables are poison?

Yeah, innkay...

Considering he took a picture of steak to mean "you must eat steak every single day", and seems to think you can't have meat as part of a healthy diet... I'm pretty sure that being a sperg is necessary to becoming vegan.

It's not like being a vegan is something you can do quietly. In order to fill that gnawing emptiness inside of you left by eating overpriced shitty food, you have to be sanctamonious about it, otherwise what's the point?

Do you even diet at all? Are you trying to reach a certain amount of nutrients each day? You know you're in /fit right? Oh no you must be one of those lazy fucks that lurks around here looking for high test threads but don't know jack shit about fitness yet has the the audacity to use trigger words like "sperg" to cover up their own lack of knowledge. Please explain to me is eating steak a healthy thing to do? No, stfu you don't know shit.

>The overall effect of the 10-week period without dietary fruits and vegetables was a decrease in oxidative damage to DNA, blood proteins, and plasma lipids, concomitantly with marked changes in antioxidative defence.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=12064344&ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

>having compassion for others forms of life make you a vagina

Lol. Keep shoveling down your tortured animal carcasses and giving yourself cancer one bite at a time

>no control
>also supplemented GTE
Didn't you stop to consider they would have reduced damage from taking GTE while also consuming other fruits and vegetables? It's like you don't even read what you're citing.

>eating meat isnt natural
>we arent omnivores
>killing to eat means you are a psycho
>not understanding the cycle o life and death
>meat is cancerous

Not angry and not even vegan, I'm vegetarian though. But if you aren't in it 100% for attention you can just eat beans rice and peanuts all of which are super cheap. With a less restrictive budget you can get healthier nuts and tastier rices.

>Any thoughts?
Yes. You're a deluded faggot who is buying into the meme diet that is vegan, and you will pay in your own loss of gains and brain malfunctions.

Fucking your own sister is natural too.

>humans is omnivores

A man-made classification that means practically nothing and doesn't determine what is optimal for health.

>It's not like being a vegan is something you can do quietly.

So ironic.

>make thread having anything to do with veganism for the sake of discussion among those interested
>loud faggot burgerlords stomp in and shitpost about how triggered they are to see people eating lentils instead of bacon wrapped sausages

farts of devils