Do any of you watch this Rich Piana fag on youtube...

Do any of you watch this Rich Piana fag on youtube? I accidentally stumbled on one of his videos now I'm hooked on reading the comment sections for each one, they're really funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7h0yOoNpgM

Whats his name?

Ricardo Klavier

Never heard of this guy before can u enlighten me

he is fit meme

Wealthy Harpsichord

Affluent Pipeorgan

Ricardo Rico

Gotta have multiple names, 'confuse the identity' right babe ?

>Hey Rich, please include more boring conversations in your upcoming vids! Absolutely loved the first 6 minutes of the vid! Riveting.
whatever it takes

Dick hanging lower than the balls right babe?

Prosperous Ivories

omfg she is haggard

Of course, rich piano is my favourite natural instrument.

whatever it takes

What does 4 scoops mean
And don't try to fuck around and give me some clever comment, just tell me what the fucking meme is

Plush Klavinet

scoops of preworkout

pre workout is a stimulant

sometimes very powerful or illegal

Today I was doing lateral raises and front raises and doing my best pianoman face until some guy was staring at me in the mirror

It basically means to get the attention of the media, and by extension, the world, by giving them "scoops" as in a story to tell. 4 scoops is just an exaggeration utilized to further stress the point, really - it means the same as just saying one scoop

Dick Piano.

false

SHOOP aah

4 scoops of mutant mass

4 "scoops" of steroids. most people only do one scoop-- that's why rich is so big

FUCK RICH PAPRIKA

HE SLAPPED THE PISS LORD AND NOW I CAN'T TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY

like icecream scoops but 4

Thanks

Dat file name tho i leled

Rich 'Makin Mashed Potatos' Piano

also I love taking screen grabs from his videos. All those pmma injections have really warped his body into something awful to look at. Right babe?

Why don't I find this board the slightest bit funny anymore? Starting to think I've been here too long.

another one because the chesticle shot is probably my best

President Richard Nixon of the 4 Scoops Keyboard

aka "Mr. EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON"

Jason Genova pls go.