Anonymous poster thinks Civilization is a good thing

>Anonymous poster thinks Civilization is a good thing

I know that feel my man. It is our burden to live during this winter

>t. JFK

It always makes me so sad to think I lived past childhood. If only I could have died of smallpox at three years old.

It's a pretty shit videogame to be honest.

Historically more urbanites and civilized people died of smallpox and plague than people living in bumfuck simply because of trade and population density. I think that trend still persists.

This.

I literally never watched even one of my siblings die of dysentery.

>I think that trend still persists.
No one has died of smallpox for decades, user.

I meant diseases in general.

You think that people living in civilized countries die from communicable diseases more than people living in an uncivilised tribal state? I'm not sure where you are getting this information from.

Good post

I won't be a dick like you were. But I don't think you understood the point of the post. Post was referring to difference between "Culture" and "Civilization". Not saying we should all be luddites, etc. I certainly don't want to live in 400 AD, but I understand that civilization is the destiny of culture.

>You think that people living in civilized countries die from communicable diseases more than people living in an uncivilised tribal state?
I'm pretty sure isolated Amazon tribes are not dropping dead from AIDS, Ebola and Marburg simply because there's no means for them to contract it.

>implying it wasn't mostly civilized people who got struck by smallpox epidemics

That's not a "point". It's being so vague as to be utterly meaningless. Particularly as in many contexts "culture" and "civilisation" are interchangable words.

>I'm pretty sure
you are wrong.

'Civilisation appropriation' sounds a lot better, but it couldn't be used because only the white man was civilised.

I'm not sure what you are even talking about but it seems to me you made a post consisting of feelsbadman with a gun to his head and greentext of "Anonymous poster thinks Civilization is a good thing" and now want me to accept that actually you were making some deep and meaningful complex post and interesting point that consisted of deep evaluations of concepts you can't even begin to communicate. Sorry to be a dick,I'm just calling it as I see it.

I'm not OP and I think you need someone to fuck you in the ass

I wish I knew what the hell you are talking about, lay off the crack cocaine, young man.

But I like civilization

too bad it hates you

I'm not saying it's exactly true (though that's my opinion), I'm just clarifying what OP meant. I'm assuming he's meaning it in Spengler's terms.

No, I'm correct and you're a petrol huffing faggot.