How bad is my DYEL status

This is me flexing as hard as I can, give it to me straight

you look like youve never done a physical activity outside of fapping really intensely.

Is there any chance that my too high BF% is hiding muscle or am I just outright scrawny

Well you have wide hips, broad shoulders, possible pectus, big ribcage and absolutely no muscle mass.

Lift hard and eat and you can become muscular like anyone else.

nah dude youre looking huge, cut off a decent amount of weight and you will be looking big in no time

look Im just tall and have big shoulders but that alone doesn't make me hardcore

I used to be fat as hell and it just made me look even fatter than I was honestly

Just shut the fuck up and go to the gym you faggot

You're not a special snowflake. You look like shit. Consider yourself lucky anyone replied to your garbage thread.

That's what I just said fag lord, I was playing myself down not up

Invest in kneepads

You look like shit

Twig arms

> big shoulders
> muscle

The delusion

Big shoulders as in broad, as in bone structure
Learn to read

OP you look like you've gotten your ass kicked through out most of your life.

Calling you a special snowflake was in reference to you making this completely retarded thread to ask a question you already know the answer to. Your body is an embarrassment to humanity.

So shut the fuck up and exercise or just shut the fuck up. No one cares.

Yep super dyel sorry

I can just tell you still live with your parents

Well excuse me for just trying to get a bead on this from someone else's point of view since I'm only just super recently recovering from land whale status so I can't exactly remember there ever being a time when I wasn't fat as hell so I don't really remember what it looks like or feels like to not be

>inb4 your sob story wont gain support

No I'm being flat out serious that's why I made the thread just to see how close to good I am now

That's common for 19 year olds who were born 13 miles from a giant urban college

It makes 0 sense to not live here when I can just drive to college

This is how you spot an underage newfag

Alright so to everyone ITT

A few weeks ago I posted with the current body pic at that time and asked if I should bulk now or not, everyone said keep cutting

Should I still keep cutting or do I need to bulk?

I figured that I need 15% BF tops before bulking

You seem to be pretty ravaged over a thread that's so humble it literally says "how bad am I"

Well I'd say you're impossibly far from even being remotely close to good, but I can respect your weight loss so congratulations on your accomplishment.

So do I bulk now or keep cutting?

How about you just lift and eat 200 calories above maintenance. That's what I'd do. Then you gauge your progress and make your own decisions