What does Veeky Forums think about anorexia? or any eating disorder

what does Veeky Forums think about anorexia? or any eating disorder

Pretty stupid, understandable in the 90s tho, since being thin and 'heroin chic' looking was the cool thing. Nowadays it's all about fitness and big asses and tits

'S bad
Don't do it.

jesus the most disturbing part of that is that you can see the indentations and punctures of her skull.

Dumb and useless.

Acquired insulin deficiency.

rattle rattle
RATTLE RATTLE

how can she even move ?

In that there wheelchair, obviously.

Damn you, Jared Leto!

It doesn't actually exist, it's been made up by fat women in an effort to shame healthy women, change societal beauty standards, and give an excuse for fat women to eat like pigs

I'm increasingly worried I have one, but that sounds very dramatic.

I know they say "Not all sufferers are stick thin 13 year olds."
But the takeaway from that is that anyone outside that cliché should probably be dealing with it by themselves.

I myself was anorexic for a long stretch of my life, 15-18.
It completely drains you of energy and you get used to the headaches.
Typically hunger stopped after 7 days of fasting and I was able to function on just water and carrot juice.
Still "recovering" in a sense. Eating close to 1000 cal.

What are yoy doing on Veeky Forums if you eat 1k cal a day? Not trying to be a dick, I'm genuinely interested.

I just find it interesting that the human body can get that thin for that long and still work

This bitch been rattling for years and she's still alive with 0% bodyfat and no muscle tissue

Good job, keep at it.

'Work' is a pretty broad term. She's not dead yet but she's not capable of much beyond waiting to die.

>was anorexic
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Pls spook me. PLS!

I too was anorexic. I have recovered well, but I have completely lost my sense of hunger, and I am worried that I missed out on some of puberty because of my eating habits.

Refeeding farts though...

Recovering? Is that what you call being fat as fuck? Because you are a whale. Fucking fat tub of lard. Go look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you're actually happy.

Just throw up. You are obese as hell. I can smell your fatness from across the web.

For a second here I forgot I was on Veeky Forums. I though at least Veeky Forums was better than this. Back to /diy/

the number of people called anorexic far exceeds the number of actually anorexic people. that's what I think. just because someone's skinny doesn't mean they're anorexic, girls. you know who you are

>Veeky Forums
Back to rebbit fatty.

>Veeky Forums needs to be 100% edgy all the time

>Veeky Forums needs to be 100% fat all the time

>>>/weightwatchers/

Clever man, epic troll! xD

sucks
fell for the anorexic and depression meme in my early teens and fucked myself over big time
spent all my time in mental hospitals and the drugs they gave me killed my libido and made me fat as fuck
went from 38kg to 90kg in a matter of ~3 years
after quitting the drugs I am now, with 19, finally back to a healthy weight

as soon as you realize that you're developing an eating disorder seek help
but do not fall for the pilled jew

At least I'm not fat like a troll.

Those comebacks, gonna need to screenshot this for /r/Veeky Forums xD

>getting this triggered
>allowing a Veeky Forums post to hurt your feels

Don't condone the rampant childish shit posting but come the fuck on you pussy

I'll add some pics for the cap. Maybe it will help jumpstart your recovery.

Who let these edge lords stay up so late?

Oh right, summer

Self-inflicted meme "illness"

>thread about anorexia
>posts a fat chick
This is how I treat anorexics, I passive aggressively hint that their "weight gain" makes their butt look good or some kind of back handed compliment to make them think I honestly believe they have been gaining weight

it literally is an illness by definition and most illnesses are self-inflicted

Feel free to show me all the Somalian anos or the anos in the Gaza Strip.

Was that intended to make me laugh? Because the gaza strip has nothing to do with the definition or nature of illness

>your """""argument"""""
Would you happen to be from Australia?

Maybe laughing will help you burn some calories. Fatty fat fat fatwhale. Do you know why you've never had a bf? Because no guy would ever fall for a fat tub of shit like you. The toilet is right over there. It only takes 20 seconds.

Now that's some cringe, my friend. I wonder if you know how pre-teen your posts sound

You know everyone is laughing behind your back at your disgusting rolls. Just stick a finger down your throat until it tickles. Get rid of the shame. Get rid of the fat. Let it all come flowing out and you'll have release.

I'm encouraging my daughter to develop anorexia. It's pretty funny actually.

She's 15 and weighs 105 lbs, but it's hilarious when I call her fat. That's what her mom gets for running off with her sorry ass.

What is this even supposed to be. A person doesn't have to be fat to acknowledge that anorexia is an illness by definition. An illness is not the same as a communicable disease which is probably what you're thinking or, or you're just laying out bait

Is this a concerted effort from some shitposting firm or just one 16 year old being both cringey and unfunny? I don't know

>A person doesn't have to be fat to acknowledge that anorexia is an illness by definition
You're right, but saying this won't magically make you lose weight. Fatty.

No, I'm not even that guy. I just hate my ex and I don't care whether or not my daughter develops anorexia. It is the ultimate irony, and you should see her face when I call her fat. It's hilarious, and I've actually heard her throw up afterwards.

All that angry typing won't help you lose weight Jabba.

>repeating the same unfunny thing over and over again

Look I'm neutral, and even to me, it's pretty apparent that you're overweight.

Don't believe the stigmas, even if you've purged before. The fact is that purging is OK in controlled quantities. You need to lose the weight if you want to be comfortable in your skin.

Meanwhile, looking at you is always funny.

Fat people hate thread anyone?

>maybe if I say it 10 more times it'll get a laugh

Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat Fat

Just ignore them (him?) mate. Who gives a fuck about what he says.
Congrats on your recovery.

I was never anorexic but i did get to 18.5 bmi while cutting from skinnyfat. Looking back i looked like shit at that point, and anorexic people go to much lower bmi.
Now i just want to get joocy. We are all gonna make it.

I might be developing anorexia/bulimia but I'm under a lot of pressure to lose weight for my boyfriend. He refuses to marry me if I'm fat. I don't even care. I'm a month into it and want to see what happens.

Keep it up. Society disagrees, but the end result is def worth it.

That fucking file name

Break up with him

how about a proper diet and exercise, fatty?

good job being retarded about it and developing a mental illness instead of proper habits

MRN PROGRESS ANOREXICBREHS.

STAY HUNGRY.

dat thigh gap

post-anorexic user here. Used to be pretty fat, got fed up but didn't want to take the long road of hard work/dedication so I just became anorexic and I lost 50-60 lbs in like 3 months. Once I reached a normal weight I started eating normally again, if not a little underweight. Started to lift a couple months ago and trying to bulk up a bit. Anorexia is honestly pretty underrated.

If you were never underweight then you weren't really anorexic

You were just fasting

It's cute!!!

nito

triggered

Go hard or go home

>Pretty stupid

That's like saying. "What do I think of schizophrenia? Hurr durr pretty stupid!"

Anorexia is a mental illness. Nobody chooses it because it makes sense.

I always thought it was fucking stupid, as in a load of bullshit, but now I'm suffering from body dysmorphia myself, often think I look like a skinny faggot even though a lot of people tend to tell me how big I've gotten and how muscular I am (they just say this out of the blue).

where did the tits come from?
can tits grow after puberty if you'veen anorexic?

"Why would you do that to your own body"

people are shallow
let us judge you, we have body dymorphia too, you know we're not shallow

tits are probably surgery but yes, breast size is dependent on body fat percentage

Prove it with evidence