Reminder: crossfit girls have better male physiques than most men browsing Veeky Forums

Reminder: crossfit girls have better male physiques than most men browsing Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

endofshiftreport.com/2015/12/a-young-stroke-pt-bit-of-fetal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would not want to see her naked

Also more male hormones inside them too.

Women can get a lot out of a var only cycle

She has a decent body for someone who is average at 217 different exercises. I'm sure she is natty since low tier competitions are generally very strict with these things.

>tfw no strongfat gf

She has a decent body for a man, dude. If a guy had that exact body he'd be considered ripped, perhaps with a bit of gyno

I don't recall saying she had a decent body for a woman? I just said it was decent. As for cross fitters, they aren't athletes so she is prob average at everything. take her core out of the picture and her body is decent. Just decent. Mirin her core.

>average at everything

When faced with multiple challenges they'd come out on top and you would lose. Have fun being good at one thing :) It must be really hard to train for that :^)

virgin detected

You'd have a point, if she wasn't taking sterons. Compared to an average male steroid user she's small af.

endofshiftreport.com/2015/12/a-young-stroke-pt-bit-of-fetal.html

Crossfit, not even once.

Can you make a summary of what is being said?

Crossfit guy crossfits so hard that he tears open a passage in the heart that closes after you're born, has a stroke, acts like a raging asshole to all the medical staff and repeatedly throws violent tantrums when he's told that he needs to restrict his physical exercise for a while.

>Before he could even speak clearly, he was asking if the hospital had a gym so he could “do some lifts,” and when we told him that he would need to take it easy for a couple of weeks while that stent settled into his healing brain, he asked how many chin-ups he was allowed to do per set and how much weight, exactly, he could lift? Two hundred, four hundred pounds? How many reps?
>The limit was something like twenty pounds. He flew into a panic and worked his left side out thoroughly by throwing things all over the room.

>His dread of weakness, his desperate anxiety, turned his few hours of helplessness into torture, and turned me into a piece of furniture to be leaned on as heavily as he could. I don't blame him. I saw the white edges of his lips and the look of terror in his eyes. It still hurt.

>No sensible goal could satisfy him. Anything he achieved was pathetic in his mind; nothing he did was as good, as strong, as successful as it could have been, if he had been good enough-- if he had been perfect. If he sat up, he remarked that he should have been steadier; if he lifted his weak arm, he cursed at it for being pitiful; if he managed to stand at the bedside for a moment, no small feat in his condition (and certainly not a good idea), he raged at himself for not being able to walk.

>He was not healthy. He was strong, and probably considered himself attractive, and certainly viewed himself as accomplished. But something inside of him was ill, and it made everything about him sad and desperate. Without that compulsion, he would have just been a young guy with a stroke, an anomaly. With the compulsion, he was a patient.

Any man who doesn't want to fuck her is drowning in self-hatred and insecurity.

CROSSSORC

Looks built like a genuine midget in the first pic

>what are PEDs?

What's this squat called ? My gf does them and I always thought it was dumb because she got it from a Kardashian workout (the fat one)

always impresses me how crossfit women have very visible abs even though are fat (relatively) everywhere else.

dumbbell thrusters, i believe.

HNNNNNNNNG

MUH DIKK

Tl;dr

whats the weight on those dumbbells cant see?

Crossfit guy crossfits so hard that he tears open a passage in the heart that closes after you're born, has a stroke, acts like a raging asshole to all the medical staff and repeatedly throws violent tantrums when he's told that he needs to restrict his physical exercise for a while.

you retard

15kg i think.

This is literally a guy with long hair.

Im not trying to defend crossfit or anything.., but how exactly does his condition have anything to do with crossfit? Is there any reason to believe the crossfit causes things like this whereas other types of exercise dont?

Nah, I wouldn't bang a guy.

>crossfit girls have better male physiques than most men browsing Veeky Forums

This is sad but true, almost everyone I seen on Veeky Forums looks like shit.

But hey, thats why we are here right?

>low tier competitions are strict about drug testing

Lmao it's the exact opposite
You'd know this if you ever competed in strength sports, local wl/pl/cf comps never test
The only place drug testing is real in cf is the high level amateur stuff right below pro. The established big names are too important as marketing tools to pop so they bust a few people trying to come up every year to put on a show

Must be fun being bad at everything :>

this

good job not being able to discern sarcasm

Turns out that steroids work on women too
All the high level cf girls are juiced to some degree

You need to get better at sarcasm
Or Veeky Forums needs to get less dumb so that what you said couldn't be reasonably interpreted as someone being honest around here

You couldn't get the tone of the whole from the first sentence
>She has a decent body for someone who is average at 217 different exercises.
>average at 217 different exercises
See ? He's taking the piss from the get go. Go see a doctor and get tested on the 'tism spectrum, because you seem to have problems reading into cues

>Turns out that steroids work on women too
Thank you captain obvious. Regardless of that my point still stands.

Hell even the /fraud/ generals are just people shitposting girls and jerking off to gear scheduled.

i'd grate my cheese on her abs

They're also on more roids than most men on Veeky Forums.

>strongfat
>has a sixpack

Are you fucking retarded?

The way the post was phrased indicated it was the combination of the pt's exercise neurosis and Crossfit's high intensity that was the problem was in this instance. I do think it's possible a person could potentially injure themselves in a similar way with another high intensity program if they had his mental problems, but in this case it was Crossfit that was the routine of choice.

underrated kek

>all men on Veeky Forums.
Fixed

> What is basic sarcasm

Do you wear a helmet when you go outside?

kek

she probably has a bigger clit than most Veeky Forums male penises too

Been lifting for 5 years, doing a mostly push/pull routine.

But I am moving to a new city and considering to start crossfit solely for the girls.
Seriously, all of them are:

>fit
Of the girls who lift most of them seem to do crossfit and do squats to get dat ass

>good career
They have to make good money just to afford a crossfit membership

>Can cook
This is necessity if they want to follow their paleo-caveman-grassfed diet

Seems worth it

Care to give an example, cause the chick in the OP is the steroid addled norm for "pro crossfit athletes" and she has menstration halting levels of low bodyfat.

your mom.

Deserves it's own thread

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

kekd

they also tend to toward hoe's side of the ho:housewife dichotomy. You don't pack on mass like that and not be fucking, it elevates their libido.

they cycle more test than any man has, so thats not really an achievement in my book

The best part is that even at frauding are fucking terrible compared to men, a guy with 300mg test can look close to double their size while they probably inject 5 times that in vinnie

>Veeky Forums
Yeah you must be from reddit

if i had as much free time as these trust fund babbies i'd probably get there

>Cross fit grills - roided to the gills, monstrous manly physique

>Oly grills - soft, feminine physique, still out perform the cross-shitters

DESU as fit as she looks many girls like this are probably either getting fat suctioned and or using roids.

while they may be soft, they are also roided to the gills

>the fat one)
They're all fat

name?