What max lifts are considered respectable?

What max lifts are considered respectable?

It keeps changing for me. When i first starting lifting i thought a 300 pound squat was really impressive.

I think if you can bench 315 squat 450 and deadlift 500 you are moving some pretty decent weight.

Why do you care?

>aesthetic fags are homos that only care about what other people think. I train for strength because i do it for me. Btw what weights do I need to lift for everyone to be impressed?

Because i find it interesting. I want to know what is heavy to them ans why they think that

I'm not looking for a ego boost. I am hard on myself. Whenever i reach a new pr i start looking towards the next one. Im nevee content

what the fuck is interesting about it?
everyone will consider something else as respectable you fucking faggot

I'd say ~350 wilks is decent tier

I think 4/3/2/1 is an ok level, it takes about 6-8 months to get so you have been lifting for awhile
>inb4 lmao i hit 4/3/2/1 in a month DYEL?

Thats the interesting part.

>4 plate deadlift
>6 months
"No"

YNDTP

doing the program is eating 7000 calories a day. no one is doing the program.

You gotta eat big to get big, CMOON

I had a 5pl8 deadlift in 4 months, so it's entirely possible lad, especially for those people who were always naturally gifted with strength without lifting, or played sports

>need to be strong to be respected
>not having a good personality and some authority

This. Once you hit ~350 wilks your lifts are okay. 400 is when you get to a respectable strength level.

This. But you know, fuck genetics. Look at jonnie candito, his genes are garbarge and he's a natty world class powerlifter

>it takes about 6 to 8 months
i've been lifting four fucking years and haven't hit that

>his genes are garbage
Uh no, he looks like fucking Quasimodo but his muscles are amazing.

>powerlifter
>shit genetics
choose one

I've been lifting for 18 months, including a 5 month cut which set me back a lot.

I DL 3,5 plate, squat 2,5 plate, bench 1,5 and press less than 1.

I don't think I'm gonna reach those numbers in at least a year. At LEAST. And that's if I don't go on a cut.

What the fuck do you think defines how a dude with his weight has such crazy stats at his age? Do you think that's possible for everyone?

I mean he's no Brett Gibbs or John Haack but lol

Came in here to say this. You're doing God's work, son

Fuck you