Be honest Veeky Forums, you lift for girls don't you?

Be honest Veeky Forums, you lift for girls don't you?

Yea and it's not working

Nah, I lift to become the best person possible. Girls are just attracted to this kind of mindset. body is a nice side.

To be completely honest, I despise women despite being physically attracted to them. I am a 24 year Veeky Forums virgin, and the main reason why I started lifting is because I want to look like I could get a gf if I wanted to (which I don't). If I still looked like shit, saying that I didn't want a gf just didn't seem credible

>lift for girls
>it's working
>realise I don't like normie girls at all

Haha I don't even lift!

Yeah bro, girls totally want this.

Yes but I slowly realise it doesn't work and it becomes more of a habit I've picked up because I'm too dumb/talentless to do anything else

I would like to think otherwise

Better than the same guy with half the muscle and double the fat, that's for sure.
A cut (both fat and hair) would ofc help.

I lift to get self-esteem which will result in women.

No, I lift for pussy.

I just want to train hard.

I started running and doing calisthenics, and once I got past the initial tiredness, I've felt so much more energy at work to push myself and work circles around everyone. Now I'm going to the gym. I want to train every muscle and then I want to start a martial art or boxing.

My goal is to be the best starcraft player in history.

women are trash, and arn't worth the effort

source: someone who used to date women before I left humanity behind

>saw pic of female bodybuilder
>Fapped to it
>how can i fuck these women
>started lifting to have something in common
>famous one starts flirting with me on the insta
>sends me the clit pic awww yiesss
>Mfw I'm a grill

i can hold eye contact with girls but i'm too scared to talk to them. i just lift so that hotter and hotter girls will sustain eye contact with me.

>be an insufferable attention whore
>also be a dyke
>talk about both on Veeky Forums for le beta male attention

How does it feel to be a roastie?

I want to turn prostitutes Im having sex with on

they've already been turned out by hyper-dominant pimps, there's nothing you can do to turn them on

You right, that's why I don't do deadlifts or legs anymore. At least my calves are bigger than most people because I walk about 15 minutes to work and back and take about 6 flights of stairs.

obviously

but I get enough fun out of it now that I wouldnt stop even if I reach my shallow goal

>started lifting for girls at 18
>quickly saw bloated faggots doing the same thing
>superiority complex so aim to out lift everyone else
>get gf
>continue lifting, not for her, but so I'm still stronger than everyone else.

I lift to make my physical body reach its maximum potential. I do this for spiritual reasons, not for sex. I don't masturbate and engage in sexual activity, so doing anything for girls is pointless at this point of time. When I shed my ascetic lifestyle (I intend on maintaining it until January 2018), my lifting will probably get me laid.

>I lift to make my physical body reach its maximum potential. I do this for spiritual reasons

>lifting for girls
>not for the qt boipussy

faggot

a sourgrape or a closet homo, which one?

I don't think I've ever denied it

50% for me 50% for girls.
Because I want to breed the best children with the best whore.

Lifting gave me no additional self-esteem

I dont lift to GET girls.
I lift so that they go Wow when they take my clothes off. Big difference.

Dude.

Honestly I think I lift for myself, and flirt for myself, and date for myself.

>start dating a virgin
>we finally start having sex
>she is small, very petite girl
>even after 2 months of casual sex she is still tight as hell
>always cum in 5 minutes
>have to cum twice to statisfy her

When is this shit gonna end? With other girls I'd just jerk off before we met up and last forever.
Just putting it in this girl feels like she has some sort need to get all the semen out of me that she can.
Honestly she needs to get on birth control, so I can just cum inside and keep going...

I lift for boys

I do it for the greeks

>guy literally just needs to cut and he'd be ripped up
Fuck you.

to lower the chances i get mobbed by blacks

she's the one

she will give his children turbo manlet genes

Nope, I lift to become bigger, if girls like it, its ok for me

What should I do Veeky Forums...help me choose.

Option A: Keep current girlfriend
>7/10
>high test
>loves me unconditionally
>worships the ground I walk on
>do not love her in same way she does for me

Option B: Tell exgf and best friend I still love her more than anything
>8/10
>10/10 personality
>dated me when I wasn't Veeky Forums and truly cares about me as a person
>1/4th black, 1/4th Puerto Rican, and 1/2 white
>she would fuck me in a second, but most probably not date me as she is on the "new-tinder-guy-every-month train"
>Most probably doesn't love me in the same way.

Option C: The 18 year old
>Family friend that has wanted my D since she was 12
>10/10 face and petit athletic body
>1/10 personality (teenage cynicism + angst)
>will most definitely be terrible at sex
>I'm 23 and her parents will hate me

Option D: Disregard all 3 and reach 200lbs @ 10% bf by the age of 25

Every option you listed sounds shit. Personally I'd go for C.

I lift so I won't be made fun of when I go to basic this fall.

You should kill yourself

Option A. C is problems (possibly insidious accusations) and B is just what it is. An ex that should be forgotten. If A is truly the girl that cares about you, just remember that she is the only one that would give her life for yours and no girl does that. Can you really not grow to love a girl that?

Also
>truly cares about me as a person
>she would fuck me in a second.....
user you don't want that. I was in your position and I chose A and every once in a while I think about all the other girls, She reminds me of why I chose her.
>picked up this protein powder for you babe
>bought you the shoes you've been looking at
>sent gifts to my mom
On Mother's Day
>first one there when I'm sick

I may sound like a faggot but the choice would be easy to me.

Wow you're so fucking cool. Also I bet you haven't been in pussy since you came out of one faggot

Back when Veeky Forums used to be good it was 100% homo. You disgust me.

I lift because I am a girl.

No I lift for the Queen and country.

My sides have left the building

You're set physically, but mentally you need to figure your shit out man. Good luck though.

I'm starting bodyweight excercises (I'm a portal) and hope it works. It probably won't, though.

mirin Limey propaganda

almost as good as Turkey's

you guys really think you're a great country, huh? kek

no

I did initially, then I realized that all that girls care about is looks and money

now I lift for myself, to be my best. they didnt give a shit about me when I was out of shape, why should I give them the time of day now?

im not saying I wont fuck girls but im not going to make them the sole focus of my daily life.

Lifting has gave me even lower self-esteem

I lift for the mires. It's the perfect balance between 'lifting for girls' and 'lifting for myself'. Yeah, I fulfill my narcicistic desires but I might aswell score while I do it.

Not for me, already seen huge improvements in that department but I'm also starting to love myself, so there is that.

I want to be better than other people

I want to objectively be the most fit person in a room. considering I used to be fat as fuck, it's pretty nice to know that im very fit, but I can still improve. I want to be shredded.

if you lift for girls you will give up once you get one. but if you strive to be your best, you will always be motivated.

dont lift for pussy. if anything, let that be a perk.

>Race mixing with a slut
>Throwing away the one you know you love for an 18y/o bunny one night stand
Don't be fucking dumb, choose A

>C
>10/10 face
No, she has no 10/10 face. Keep A.

Kind of, but it's only half my reason. Part of me lifts so that I can satisfy the extremely petty desire to turn down cunty women.

The other part does it so I can be physically capable of protecting or helping someone if the needed it. It also why I study shit like field care since I can't be an EMT

i lift for women and to cure my autism

Lmfao

Yep.

definitely A or D

I just had literally the A you're talking about down to the letter earlier this year. I broke up with her because of some depression shit but I'm feeling okay being single besides the crippling loneliness every single day.

It's fun to be single and fuck around and have friends that are girls and not give a fuck and do whatever you want but you know what else is cool? having a girlfriend that actually loves you. But I didn't love her the same way and it sounds like you don't either, so it might be good to cut off ties.

Either;
break up with A, fuck B, ignore C, and do D

or
Stay with A and maintain relative hapiness

but you dumb fuck if you're telling yourself right now that you love B more than anything go stick your wiener in her and tell her you want to be exclusive again.

Oh yes, i don't deny it.
I'm a lonely virgin who dreams of being a chad that can pump and dump women as i please.

That and I want to be able to pull off a sick alex cosplay when i eventually go to a con, so i can have the cosplay qts mirin