Why is there hate between Spain and UK?

?¿?¿?

Uppity spaniards unhappy about losing a rock if I had to wager.

Anglos and Castilians are the same cancer just in different circumstances, and the two can’t coexist because of that.

Fuck both of them and their shitty religions and languages

Castillians
>Saviours of mankind and slayers of islam and heresy
>Protectors of the church and the catholic faith
>Saved millions of souls from tyranny
>Went out of their way multiple times to aid fellow christians
>Never started an unjustified war
>Corageous and honorable people
>Beloved by all none psycopaths
Anglos
>Muh money
>Muh balance
>Muh lack of morals
>Muh edgyness
>REEEEE I am relevant do what I want REEEE
*passive agressively sabotages you*

How are they similar?

Tourists. Nothing about historical memery. Only fags who care about Gibraltar are the corrupt government and the most chav Spanish nationalists.

Very good post

Portugal.

>sell people beer cheaper than water because you're country has third world employment levels
>moan when people get drunk and throw up
nigger tier logic

*your country

>Act like subhumans even on planes
Even niggers are more decent than *ng^ls

The eternal struggle between jews and goyim, aesthetics and ethics, perfidy and honor, the truth and the lie, the Christ and the Snake, till the Kingdom comes.

anglos have done more for mankind than spaniards
what does that tell you

>anglos are jews
where does this meme even come from? if anyone in europe could be called juden it's the eternal frenchman

If only Spain had married into Portugal earlier instead of the Hapsburgs things would have been so much better.

>How can there be hate between a human and a cockroach

Dude real life is not Europa universalis.The kings of Castile and Portugal were first degree relatives for 300 years.The Habsburgs just lucked out with the Castillian succesion

>american organisation

>Anglos and Castilians are the same just different circumstances
This. We dont like them because they remind us of ourselves just a bit further down the road. No one likes to see themselves old and fucked. Gibraltar is a sore point, for the Spaniards at least. But in general a lot of us like them, because they have warm weather, we have a lot of expats there too. I warmed to them because think they backed us up on Scotland, saying that they would have to go through the proccess of re-entering the EU. So thats a plus, we backed them on Catalonia.

Basically, only people who are into politics, history etc. might hate them. Most normal people like them because they have warm weather and cheap holidays.

They have a lot more in common than they might think:
>both used to have the most powerful world-wide empire at their peak
>both lost their empires when their economy became destroyed
>both have fallen significantly to mere regional powers at best in the modern day
>both have "monarchs" that are completely powerless and bend to the will of political correctness
>both have left-over territories from their empire days, and both get salty whenever they are challenged (UK vs Argentina, Spain vs Morocco)
>both are facing independence troubles within their own borders (Scotland and Northern Ireland, Catalonia)
>both are being overrun by Muslims and Africans

They should get along and fight the good fight together.

You forgot:
>both are made fun of by their New World descendants

Exquisite post my friend

Name this man KING of Castilla now!

Probably something to do with the Falklands