Parents are kicking me out

>Parents are kicking me out
>I wont be able to make a single gain for a long time
>I'm mid cycle and don't know if ill be able to sleep/eat well enough since ill sleep in my car for the foreseeable future

End me

That's what you get for being a fag

for me it's the other way round
>visit home
>gains go

Most famous bodybuilders struggled and lived in thier cars....

Ronda rousey not a body builder but good fighter lived un her car...

Doesn't mean youll succeed, but you should try hard... and if you do succeed thank your parents because them kicking you out gave you a push to success....

grow the fuck up man

Guess you're right m8

All successful people struggled greatly.

All millionaires were broke before they got rich

Guess you're right m8

Bump help pls

>Getting kicked out of parent's house, meaning you will have to look after your health insurance, car insurance, rent, utilities, roommates, career and a host of other responsibilities.
>Probably socially challenged, so little chance of getting a decent job, having friends, or the motivation for an education
>Worries about "gains"

Nice priorities.

Gains over anything bruh

You get gains and life falls into place RT

Rollin for 3 or 5
maybe 4

2,3 or 4 pls

>thank your parents
kek

Gains don't pay the rent.

I've been practicing my best bodybuilding pose in order to pay the bills -- the rear glute spread.

5 pls
maybe 4

shit

1 2 4 or 5 go go go go go

Does this mean I get twin 4s

You should probably end the cycle and do pct immediately. Or taper off as quickly as possible before pct. But there's no reason to waste the rest of the cycle by not lifting/eating/sleeping correctly and risking side effects anyway

1 4 or 6 pls

Not even close to all but I know what you mean.

It is kind of true though. Every successful person failed hundreds of times.

Every person youve ever admired failed, a lot and was called a retard, worthless, shit, no talent, etc. can't really think of a single one who's first attempt at a sport went injury-free and he became a champion, or sn inventor whose first invention was a roaring success that changed the history of the world.

> dem hammies on 4

rollin

pls zyzz

M F W
F
W

ZYZZ WATCHES OVER US ALL

>Forgetting Trump

do you even pump for trump faggot or do you not even know who he is?

Keep rollin rollin rollin

>all millionaires were broke before they were rich

BLESSED

5 pls

POO IN LOO SHOO SHOO

rip

that should be the least of your worries

By the gods give me number 8

You better make an offering to the gods as a thanks.

this

4 or 5 pls

CMON LETS GO

Kek

Atleast u got dubs

Give me 1

roll

Just look at out future leader Trump. He only had a small loan of a million dollars to get himself going.

4 or 5 are best
Rest is shit

Roll

What kind of car do you have? I've got an old station wagon that I can curl up in the boot of kind of comfortably. Otherwise sleeping along the backseat isnt too bad and I've even just slept reclined on the front seat numerous times pretty comfortably. Its not so bad, it just depends how tired you are at the time. Make sure you're tired before you go to sleep and you'll be comfy, but don't wait until you're over-tired or every little thing will irritate you and you'll just be miserable until you eventually pass out. Also make sure you've got enough blankets to stay warm and a comfy pillow. Say goodbye to sleep ins though since you'll wake up with the sun, but that can be a blessing in disguise for fixing shitty sleeping habits, it just might make you miserable for a day or two until you adjust.

Chin up OP, be thankful for your car, its so incomparably better than not having a car. Just keep working towards improving your situation and you'll get there eventually, with the added bonus of learning to find creative ways to survive along the way. I personally think everyone should be homeless for at least a few weeks, its a really good learning experience imo, and so long as you have basic toiletries and a place to shower/wash yourself its really not as bad as you might think. You can go into stores and ask if you can use their power to charge your phone, or buy a car charger that plugs into the car lighter thing. Google maps doesn't use data so you can travel around as far as you can afford fuel for it, find somewhere thats hiring people and set up base in your car and save up until you can afford rent or at least upgrade your situation in some way and eventually you'll be back on track. You can fit a barbell and weights in your backseat of your really worried about gains, but if you're making sure you eat enough then your gains wont go too far too quickly. I went 8 months without lifting at all and only took about a week to get back to my PRs.

rawwllll