Test brands

Whatsup faggots

I have the option of buying three different brands of test-e for me 250 EW cycle.

Pic on right is off the internet rest are currently with me

>left test-e germany cost 6.8$/vial
>mid test-e Iran cost 4.7$
>right test-e pakistan cost 0.7$

Help

Get the most expensive one if you can afford it.
No point wasting time with underdosed gear.
The middle brand will probably be fine too tho.

This

german

best chance of it containint actual product and not straight oil

I'm not sure about the imported ones they say that imported test gets around illegally in shit tier temperatures which can reduce the potency of the steroid since you have to keep them below 30 degrees

popular brands in southeast asia like meditech and keifei gets counterfeited very often.

as long as the source is reliable, you're good to go.

some people heat their test so the injecting gets a little bit easier.

Also I live in Pakistan which is why the pharma grade local "Bayer" test-e is 0.7$

I wouldn't worry about that.
Test is stable up to a much higher temp than 30 degrees

I would just worry about the paki ones having little/no actual test in them.

and worse it might be dirty and gives you an abscess.

go for left. I'am using it atm.

good stuff

Paki test is well respect in steroid communities lots of forums swear by it, its the best and cheapest test that sells for around 4$ internationally.

I had my first shot of left today, I did nazi the glute soreness coming

Yup, I am using Bayer too that I buy from Morocco and it is very good. Each 1ml ampoule of 250mg costs me like 4DH (1 US dollar)

Where can i get some bayer?

I live in Spain, so I just get a flight to Morroco (Tanger) and buy 3 or 4 months worth of test straight for the pharmacy.

If you have the cash get the Bayer stuff

>arabic shit on your test

NGMIB

How do you even get access to test?

Pakistani here, the paki stuff is worth it, since it's manufactured to Pharma standard, it's most likely by a multinational company, medicines are not actually made in Pakistan, they're only packaged here for the market.
>Source: My family are all doctors and pharmacists.

Nimm Testoviron du Affe, ist von Bayer und Apoware. Der Rest ist Müll.

Und woher kriegt mans?

>guys what's better, drugs made in Germany or drugs made in Iran?

roidstation.com

Same people, no?

No es ilegal traer drogas a España?

Con los esteroides, depende de la cantidad que traigas. Si te compras 20 viales de 250mg puedes decir que es para uso personal y listo.

A mi la verdad es que no me han parado nunca cuando las llevaba en la maleta, incluso cuando fui de Marruecos a Gibraltar, y vuelo a Londres.

Tambien podrias pillar barco, que esta menos controlado aun. Y si te quieres traer mucho, fijo que si hablas con algun medico por Marruecos te da receta medica o algo, si has estado por alli ya sabes como es aquello, es todo contactos y flush (dinero) por delante.

as an upright paki scum I doubtt merkel's beta estrogen vaccine ya neber no mayn

don't use anything with arab shit on it. probably got ISIS brand arsenic in it

And from where do they send? Customs don't fuck around with drugs.

Truth only german is best

quien aqui es /mexicano natty/ >se siente bien hombre

German.