Webm related is what happens when that girl you consider an 8+ and who you deluded yourself in to thinking you'd ask...

Webm related is what happens when that girl you consider an 8+ and who you deluded yourself in to thinking you'd ask out after you got your squat up to 350 lbs from 315 lbs sees a male with large amounts of Looks, Money, and Status. She'd do ANYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0i6BSe_CVY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd still fuck her to be honest, but well, I'd fuck almost anything. I have no standards

>implying she's not taking the piss out of him

yeah... you must be autistic if you can't read that from this clip

I think this is the moment i turned gay

Thanks fit

shes a qt who never lost her ability to have fun and let herself be vulnerable.

unlike you.. or me.

are u me?

Holy shit. Are you autistic, OP? Do you think she's actually trying to flirt?

>pic related

It's OP.

>Female autism

Instant turn off

Is the beetlejuice dude supposed to be famous?

Is that Waka Flocka?

manlets btfo

how was that autistic? she was just messing about.

The clip doesn't show the full vid. He leaves and she looks really awkward and embarrassed and like crosses her arms to be like "aren't I silly?"

>"It's just a prank brah"

Yeah. I've seen the whole video and she is clearly mocking him. No wonder most of you faggots are virgins if you can't read situations that are this fucking obvious.
You're autistic and OP is even more so for posting making this redundant thread in the first place.

Would rather have a qt nerd grill desu.
They don't like me...

I bet she lets her cat eat her out too.

Yeah, this is more cringey than anything.

Indeed it was. Obviously a failed one, but a prank nonetheless.

Oh yeah, totally just a prank
youtube.com/watch?v=t0i6BSe_CVY&feature=youtu.be

what are the hallmarks of a female autist (apart from the related webm). I think I may know one. she's qt and she wants my dick, but she's got this uncute awkward personality that puts me off and i can't put my finger onto why that is exactly.

yeah... obviously it was?

yea boi

If a male did that he'd be on the op post of cringe threads in /b/ for a month

she tries to be quirky and special snowflake without coming off as sex appeal

based flocka

It seems like she's mocking him, I don't know how some white girl got back stage and is doing an exaggerated sex dance but Waka's actually pretty based and the thug persona is (now) just that, so I'm sure he thinks it's stupid.

Do you even know what a prank is?

trust me m8, you dont, they all have daddy issues and are lgbt tumblrinas with SJW ambitions

>autistic bullshit that nobody finds funny

You should worry about getting in shape, getting your clothes and style going, getting your hobbies that rock going, and being happy without a girl going.

The girls will come later, and even when they leave, hey dude, you are happy with or without one.

Find happiness and awesome in yourself and your daily life before trying to find it in a relationship.

why is she mocking him, aside the fact he looks ridiculous.

i think she went up to him rly because he wast he tallest in the room and thats what chicks do bro

This is what passes as mocking now? Bruh don't chat shit

>im so cute attitude
>cat person
>hipster glasses

Veeky Forums stays deficient in taste

That's why I squat 0 and bench 285. Curls for the girls baby

you're both fucking retarded
you can clearly see it's all done tongue in cheek and was meant as a joke
i didn't mean "mocking" in the conventional sense although that may have been her intention

look at his face just before he turns and walks off...

fucking autists jesus christ

Holy shit this fucking autism

What did she mean by this?

>being so quick to defend autismal "lol im so randum eckdee" whores

Who's the autist sorry?
You son

get your head checked you fucking mangina

this. Weird how other people don't find it immediately obvious when it's a girl being an autist.

>look at the nigger rapper, let's go up to him and act wild, i mean thats all he is, right? not a human being who prefer a formal greeting but a monkey who'll respond to monkey dabces.

and this is why we don't like white people....well scratch that some white people are cool we just don't like the shit all of yall do and say

I legit saw some drunk women kinda ugly trying to hit on a bouncer/security ouside the bar. While walking towards him she told her freinds that it was her boyfreind then went up to him out his arms around her and started trying to flirt calling him her boyfreind etc.. i sense just wanted her to piss off and stop making it awkward especially since he was woth two of his co-workers.

I imagine how it would have been differant if a guy went up to a girl put his arm around her and started trying to flirt with her while she was around freinds and she was clearly not interested

Flocka is taller than a motherfucker

same to you darkie

>white people

sorry for appropriating black culture. please fuck my wife

She thought thats how you attract black men

If you think she wasn't just fucking with him, you're legitimately socially stunted

Good test for social awkwardness, saved

>They don't like me...
I know that feel. Why do I only attract typical white women. I'm not even a fucking normie I'm a fucking weeaboo into cycling and math.

implying shes an 8

What if my hobby is chronic masturbation and I have to stop that every time a girl comes round?

she thinks the cat 'loves' her but really its just rubbing its scent all over the glasses so it can own her...

>FFW