Daily reminder that even if your body is Greek God status, it won't make up for a shit personality, shit social status...

Daily reminder that even if your body is Greek God status, it won't make up for a shit personality, shit social status, or shit wealth.

Look at this fat fuck. This dude looks more like Jabba the Hutt than an actual person. He has millions of Youtube subs, shitloads of cash, and can get along pretty well with people. Thus, he reaps the rewards of friends and attention from this.

Lifting is great and all, but it cannot be your sole hope to get friends/attention.

To keep it fit related, your fav vegetable? Mine's broccoli.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dR7LEQYP4rA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, what a shitty shitpost.

What is an example of someone with a great personality, great body, great wealth, and shit social status? Also, either avocados or potatoes.

Yeah broccoli is pretty lit, i however prefer green peppers.

All those girls are ugly as fuck

Best is the leftmost and she is maybe a 6

Fucking kill yourself

I could give a shit less what other people think of me or how many friends I have, the day I can look in the mirror and respect the person staring back at me is the day I've made it.

didn't he shit himself publicly? also being loved by others while hating yourself is no life to live

But you could still lose weight and be a decent guy.

Pic related: from Jabba the Hutt to an Egyptian god.

> He's not even worried that slave Leia on his left is going to choke him out.

>WE

I dont care
I have literally nothing better to do

He literally wears diapers because he's too fat to walk to the fucking toilet

He has to ride on a mobility scooter

Orlistat is helluva a drug

What the fuck is he on a fat scooter now ?

WUZ

He is incapable of having sex with any of those girls, and he will be dead in less than 10 years.
But yeah he does have more subs than me.

This

If you're lifting to get girls and have lots of friends, you're not going to make it.

>early death
>reaps the rewards

thanks for the laugh, op is dyel tier trying to make himself not feel worthless

>imploding I lift because I think it will somehow lead to social and financial gains

Cauliflower
Make soup or use it to make pizza crust

avacado, sweet potatoes, broccoli, and carrots are my go to veggies.

i don't get the point. you DO realise it's not an either or situation, right? being physically fit doesn't stop you from being socially successful

yeah no shit the personality of a human is important, i seriously do not understand what your point is

He's going to die early, while I'll be happy with a solid personality AND a body that won't shit out and die before I'm 50.

Also
>Sage
>It goes in all fields

Someone said that Boogie is in a marriage of convenience where he pays her bills and she buys his pizza.

>To keep it fit related, your fav vegetable?

How does that keep it fit related?

I would rather be stuck in my fit body homeless, shunned my society, and with a repulsive personality than being stuck in that body, suffering every day while whining in videos about how I cant lose weight and I am dying day by day while I can never see my dick, never wipe my ass, and never be able to walk more than 5 steps.

Dis

second from he right girl looks like beardless Macauly Culkin

I don't understand these posts
Someone always makes it, and then doesn't give any resources or advice to better your social skills, or your personality.
It's like they're bitter that people are getting fit, so they try to find a way to make them feel shitty.

I'm tired of seeing this posted when no one provides any info

when you look at those girls from behind, in that mirror, you can see how fat their bottom halves are.

Has been for a few years now, he even made a video where he called out the "haters" for criticizing his use of one. It had the usual excuses and whale tears.

Just B urself. Unless you're a beta virgin loser faggot. Then be someone else.

>advice to better your social skills
Go out and talk to people. Chances are you suck in social situations because you're a nervous little fuck. Go embarrass yourself a few times and you won't care anymore.

I like boogie he speaks out against liberals/SJWs

ditto and hes actively trying to better himself and doesn't into fat person logic

>im fat cause I was abused
>I eat because i'm unhappy
yeah man no fat people logic at all

he is still fat, looks decent but still fat

Is he really using a fat mans indoor scooter !?

wow, this man is going to die early.

If you think anyone here envies that sack of shit, you're crazy. I'm a normie but I'd rather rather be alone and fit than be that guy.

>Egyptian god

I know you're trolling because you must know that the only niggers in Egypt were slaves, but fuck you anyway.

He can buy his own pizza

He needs her to change his diapers and wipe his ass

couldn't agree more

Boogie really needs to end his pathetic existence already

id rather be poor and fit than rich and as fat as this piece of shit.

>WUZZZ

U jelly?

Post when you have more than one female in a pic without having any relationship to them.

your move creep

>None of those girls are above a 6

BUILD WALL

I bet he hasn't seen his dick since 7 years old top kek

Super Mong?

i would rather live respecting myself than, not respecting myself but being accepted by others

me

Well...at least he admits it to himself and to others.
Also what he admits is being fat due to his eating, not his "big bones" or "disseases".
The only bad thing he does is compensate his trauma and unhappyness with eating (and maybe fleeing into virtual worlds) instead of working on them. But a lot of people cant or dont go the hard road to dealing with their deepest problems and compensate, one way or another. Nothing outstandig bad, happening here.

Mine are carrots and brocollis OP

>tfw on accutane
>tfw can't any carrots

Life is hell

>doesn't into fat person logic
youtube.com/watch?v=dR7LEQYP4rA

whoever took this photo fucked it. Seen this bad boy in person, they used a variety of bronzes in the face with different tin contents for a splotchy, bloodied and bruised effect. It's pretty striking in person.

The greeks man, fucking incredible.

liked him better when he was severely obese

Eh just apply your determination and will for obtaining greek god status to a career that pays and you'll be fine.
Also Boogie doesn't have shitloads of cash. He's not living in poverty, but the dude probably doesn't make more than 70k a year after taxes.

>be me
>unemployed for last 8 months
>student with fuck loads of debt
>don't have enough money to do anything that isn't free
>currently have gf of 5 months
>2 gf's before that and 1 fuckbuddy whilst unemployed
Don't listen to OP guys he's just a fat dick

Why the fuck he got Abraham Lincoln tattooed on his chest?

Why doesn't he get gastric bypass? at this point it would dramatically improve his quality of life.

he can't he's too fat to be able to, not even kidding

the girl on the left is cutest. The girl on the right could be really cute with a better hair color and some makeup and better clothes. She's actually really cute we are just used to makeup et al. Seriously though, none of these girls would have sex with him or touch his disgusting crotch which he cannot clean.

>trying to better himself
>looks fucking worse
>still posts sob story videos

Eh freed da slavs
lluminerti niga

There are some fallacies I'd like to address here.
> People who are demeaning you don't care and aren't your friends.
Perhaps. Is it so hard to imagine people being at their wits end, tired of seeing your self abuse that they act out in a shocking manner to try to illicit some response. Fat Shamers are people too.

> Its complicated.
Tim Ferriss had a beatiful quote: "simplify for results, complicate for profit." The simplest way I see it, is to ask yourself, "is this an excuse?" Stop substituting excuses for incorrect actions. Life is complicated and we're all dealt a shitty hand in one way or another. Still doesn't mean we don't wrap our heads around our problems and get to work. We've all got fat people logic, its recognizing that it is fat people logic and should be discarded.

What is the name of the piece, and where/when did you see it homeslice?

user he lives in new Zealand.