Are you as strong as our men in boots?

Are you as strong as our men in boots?

>mixed grip

Its not even 4pl8

That's lmao3.5pl8 with what looks like sloppy form. Not super impressed.

that form, lmao

Lel, I use iron, not that preschool mega blocks primary colors shit.

i did that in 2 months

also fuck u there a women soldiers too

Most army grunts have problems pulling 2pl8, alomst nobody deadlifts 4pl8s.
Source: Matt Wenning

They usually aren't that strong, even marines. POGs tend to have more time for the gym and don't have to eat garbage sleeping under a truck in the middle of the desert.

Most soldiers only get real juicy after coming out of the service. Especially considering a lot of them are young folk that get their first introduction to sterons when they serve, and go nuts on it when they aren't supervised anymore.

Is that lame ass form supposed to be sumo deadlift?
Cause it sure as fucking hell aint conventional.

fgt

Just wanted to add, aren't that strong in that they aren't gonna be hitting big numbers in the gym. But they have way better conditioning/endurance than the majority of gym rats.

>365

That isn't even a high level working set for reps weight

Tell him to hit 475+ and then it's worth even glancing at

What is that? 350 or so?

I know girls who lift more.

>anything less than 5pl8 being impressive

Hey guys i watch fat powerlifters deadlift a lot of weight and even though my max is 185 im not impressed by this at all.

wut?
the reds are 25kg and yellow is 15kg
total is 200kg or 4.5pl8

The reds are 45 lbs/20kg

ops nevermind. just looked at the pic.
fucking ameritards fucked up the color coding

How are you using the Internet if you're blind?

>sumo

Nope, look it up.

I can see 20.4 kg written on the red.

Zoom in nigga

look at the plates in the picture, dumbass.

Yeah that's what it is, not that you're a retard.

>cannot read
>its da ameritards fault!

sorry for being this new, but what's up with the mixed grip? So many powerlifters do it...

If so many powerlifters jumped off a cliff, would you do so as well?

I can DL 4 pl8 and I keep a neutral spine by not looking up.
I don't knwo if I'm stronger than everyone in the army, but I'm stronger than that guy.

bar rolls down one hand and up the other

also it gives you the opportunity to tear your biceps.

use straps.

Strongman please go
>mis-coloured plates
Disgusting

My step dad is an ex marine and he has never ever deadlifted. He recently has been asking me to teach him. He can bench 2pl8 for reps though.

>coach
yeah you gonna lose the next world war

>185
285 with fucking perfect form, actually.

As if powerlifting is better than strongman? BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA fucking degenerate, dumbest shit I heard, worsre than feminists and I'm not even baiting

Woah you're so strong
Over 3pl8s must be nothing for you!

>being a non-natty degenerate

Deadlifting isn't a very common thing for marines to do. Most just do upper body bro splits and run/swim.

If the reds are 20.4kg and not 25kg who is to say the yellows are even 15kg?

>doesn't know the meaning of degenerate
>mentions feminism in an a thread that doesn't involve it
cancer

I could easily lift close to 400 if I sacrificed my form, which I would never do. A lift without perfect form isn't even a lift.

Rather roid for a proper sport than be natty at the mongoloid olympics

Of course you could, big guy.

>mentios feminism in a thread that doesn't involve it
AS a point of reference so people can more easily understand how I feel.

>powerlifting
>olympics

You're being condescending because you're weaker than me, correct?

> Squadron did a power meet for morale
> Used to just work out occasionally, but started attempting serious training and programming 3 months prior to this event, lifts are still pretty weak but I'm not afraid of embarrassing myself
> On a bulk so I was above 182 and they split it with under/over classes. Was like 5 lbs heavier but who cares, not like I'm going to win this thing anyways
> Do 1000 lb total (first time hitting 1000 lb club), find out I got like 4th place in the heavier weight class and I would've won the lower if I cut a few pounds (Granted if I would have preformed the same). Strongest dude weighed 60 lbs heavier, barrel shaped, and half a foot taller than me and had a 1200 total
> Still feel weak as fuck, but every one on base thinks I'm some strong ass mother fucker now
> People constantly come up to me for work out advice to this day

Military is weak af senpai. 1150ish total now though brahs and I'm about 8 months into training seriously. Haven't missed a scheduled training day other than for music festivals. I might just make it brahs.

Last time i deadlifted a year ago i did 275 for 3. I dont even lift weights anymore so i dont give a shit about deadlifts.
Its just funny how 90% of this board looks like shit yet you fuckers like to pretend a 3+pl8 deadlift isnt impressive to any of you.

>3pl8 diddly being impressive to anyone
a 3pl8 diddy ISNT impressive, neither is 4pl8 desu senpai.

I look like shit, weigh 165 and can pull 190kg. Not impressive yet, but maybe one day...

What are you talking about? 4pl8 is better than 99% of gym goers.

In the grand scheme of things m80, its shit.

>tfw from /plg/

>4pl8
as in 180kg? That ain't strong nigga

Could be because youre a pussy in the airforce

chairforce is for the meek m8.

Are you serious idiot, look at it again

18 years old, 180 pounds, deadlift over 100 lbs more than that fag with actual nonfag conventional grip. If I went into the army would I be hailed as deadlift king? Lmao

The Strong Become Marines
The Smart Become Airmen
The Savvy Become Sailors
The Army gets what's left

If you enlisted, all the time you'd spend on forced marches, garrison, and training, and all the cortisol and shitty gainz free food you'd be eating, not to mention the stress and shittier lifestyle of possible deployment, you could say goodbye to those numbers.

>3plate and whatever the yellow is
>rounded back
>visibly screaming at novice weight
this can't be serious can it? Tell me the yellow is 100lbs each so that this isnt just pathetic
>mixed grip
WEAK

What's cortisol

I deadlift around 455 for a single and dont even consider myself strong.

>mixed grip
>sumo
>bitch weight
eugh

>the strong become marines
LMAO
>shit talk shit talk shit talk shit talk
>NOW BOND
>now wake up at 3am and go for a jog
>some guy was slow or maybe he wasnt! Jumping jacks into pushups!
>now bond
>CONGRATS WUT EVA U DO U BE DA MARINE FOREVA N IF U LIVE UDDER MARINE BE UR FAMILY ON OUTSIDE
>U R SO HARDCORE
>DONT EVA F4GET U R MORE WILL POWER AND U R SPECIAL AND YOU GET A GOLD STAR

Those who are without any willpower of their own become marines. "I didn't need a caretaker or a friend I needed a drill Sergent" is a popular saying for former spoiled brats coming out of the marines.

That's the fucking truth. My Mom told me a story sort of like that.
She and some friends were driving back from spring break, and some annoying faggot friend of Hers wouldn't shut the fuck up. My father asked him to be quiet several times, and when he refused, reached into the center console and pulled out a firearm, she doesn't know what, and told everyone to shut the fuck up. They drove in silence until they got back, and my Mothers fag friend asked him why he felt the need to do that, and if it was absolutely necessary. His Response:
>If I have to point a gun at you to do something that I shouldn't have to ask you to do in the first place, you're probably just a waste of space.

The good Ol' Days.

lul not even 4pl8

I agree that this is the Objectively Correct Color Scheme, but lots of manufacturers violate it. Red 45s >trigger the shit out of me, but what's a nigga gonna do?

Yeah but 90% of pogs are also skinny ass hispanic boots who just go around ironically knife handing each other and being happy.

03s from weapons company are usually the biggest dudes in the USMC from my experience. I'm biased as shit though because I'm in a weapons company that preaches lifting.

If he hit that for 9

Fuck no. Soldiers are tough as fuck.

God bless our soldiers.

Top kek at fedoras in this thread getting so insecure and worked up because a strong, alpha man decided to do a deadlift.

>use straps
pussy

>someone decided to take that picture and put it on the internet like it was impressive
that's just over 140 kgs.
I'm a boxer who barely even lifts but I reach at least 150kgs before I switch my grip from a regular to a hook grip