Why are lanklets always making threads about manlets?

Why are lanklets always making threads about manlets?

>you are pathetic
>b-but your muscles dont count
>woman don't want a little shit like you
>b-but I dont lift for women

If you thought manlets are nothing and wastes of space, you would not bring it up. Seems like the insecure ones are the lanklets.

>see thick.solid.tight. pic on CBT
>"haha manlet it doesn't count" is the reply
>have only seen a handful of above average physiques on CBT coming from lanklets.

Also, for every "haha stfu manlet" response, I evolve into giga nigga. Only repeating triple digits can defeat me.

They need to be reminded about their subhuman place.

Why is this girl posing in a kitchen? That can't be sanitary.

Seems like a manlet can't handle the bantz.

haha stfu manlet

Getting stronger

to build up her immune system by exposing it to pathogens rather than coddling it and getting pathetic shit like allergies.

I AM GETTING STRONGER

>not making fun of manlets and lanklets
Feels good to be 4'22'' master race.

>tfw 5'11" manlet

It's mostly short insecure faggots who do that
Same as white male feminist sjws talking about white racism

And smaller.

FEED ME MIDGET

It can't be!

>implying being 5'10" qualifies you for master race status
Grow up

Whoa, calm down lanklet. If you get too excited your skeleton body will rattle apart!

>6'1"
>260
>lanklet

manlet hate threads are usually made by people slightly above average height

Never gave a shit about my height until I got on this fucking board
Then I started being insecure about it, stopped getting laid as frequently etc

But then I just realized that insecurities are the only thing that either makes you attractive or unattractive to people.

You don't need to fucking "make it" you don't need to be a certain height, you don't have to be huge, you don't need to be jack fucking shit. If you're a shitty person, then you need to be a good person though. Up until that point no matter how many "made it" or goals of lmao52barbellstapedtogether200pl8 reached will ever get you laid.

Get a fucking grip, lanklets AND manlets. If you're the missing cog in your own machinery you'll always only have yourself to blame. Lift for health, fuck looks. Be you and love yourself and for the love of god stop caring about height. You'll find happiness when you accept who you are and what you look like, then strive towards being better than you are today, for your own sake.

>not being 6'0", stronk and successful

good advice, i lift for myself and im pretty sure my cog is there oiled up and ready to go but my confidence and self-esteem is pretty low so i lift until one day, my confidence is magically high as fuck.

side question for everyone: is really low or high confidence hereditary? like how is it two people of the same background have completely different confidence levels?

Same. I started lifting just to lift and not really any other reason.
I find that my confidence fluctuates with my acne. When I was Acutane, it went away but came back later (t-thanks, genetics). When I was acne free, girls would approach me and I could approach girls a bit easier. Now that it came back following winter break in college, my confidence has gone down the shitter. I can still talk to girls and shit but approaching then is still hard given my acne.
Confidence is essentially all in your head. If you let it get you down, then you'll be sad and shit and vice versa. I say that and yet I let me acne get in the way.

>when I was Acutane
>implying I was a super drug

*on Acutane

its because they get told how awesome they are for being tall, then they took a long hard look at themselves and realizes they're honestly jsut a pile of shit. theres nothing redeeming about them, no one likes them, they're awkward as fuck, so instead of improving themselves, they go to Veeky Forums and make manlet threads so they can feel good about the one thing they haven't failed at, which they didn't even earn in the first place, they were born with it

18th post best post

they are salty because they can't make any gains

>Skinlets, when will they learn?

Clear skin master race reportin

what good is height if you are ugly?

tall or short, being ugly is being ugly

I bet you have a peanut allergy and/or asthma

That girl is clearly rubbing peanuts over all the equipment so yeah.

Lmao, found the fatty.

36 inch waist son, try picking things up then putting them back down.

36 inch lmao fatso

edgy manlet

>tfw fit
>tfw thick hair
>tfw godly facial hair genetics
>tfw insane jaw line
>tfw get told fairly often that i am handsome
>tfw 5'4

JUST

manlets make threads about manlets
the non vertically challenged just shitpost in them

Kek

Because you little guys are so cute when you're angry

because bringing other people down makes them feel better about themselves

I've always assumed manlet threads were made by manlets, pretending to be lanklets, making fun of other manlets. Some meta level shitposting.

>Why are lanklets always making threads about manlets
>Manlet goes and makes thread about lanklets

haha stfu manlet