Am I the only one who loves Castro and Cuba despite usually hating commies?

Am I the only one who loves Castro and Cuba despite usually hating commies?
The way he masterfully fucked with the burgermutts for the better part of a century was a work of art

>implying he wasn't kept there to prevent another dictator from becoming a problem for the US

Any enemy of shartia is a friend of the free world

Boomers lost to commies of all fucking people. They're pathetic.

>burgers on damage control

>impyling batista was more of a problem to the U.S. than billions of dollars of investments that were lost

Castro wasn't a communist until after the revolution, and he started to pretend to be a communist ironically only after retarded Burgers embargoed Cuba.
>from a privileged landowner background
>never a member of any kind of communist party
>follower of Eduardo Chibas (populist nationalist)
>heavily denied being a communist before and during the revolution
>never made contact with the USSR or any other communist country or organization
>repeatedly says he's against both communism and capitalism (that ironically makes him more of a third positionist, or a fascist if you will)
>the real Cuban communists actually liked or at least tolerated Batista because he was pro-working class and against the bourgeoise oligarchy of Prío Soccarás and Grau
>after the revolution, the Cuban communist party sent telegraphed to the USSR that Castro actually might be a CIA puppet because nobody in the party knew him
>butthurt oligarch expat class in Miami petition Eisenhower to embargo Cuba once Castro threatens them with nationalization of their assets
>Castro now alone against the US and embargoed, "miraculously" becomes a communist and proclaims allegiance to the USSR
It was all a charade caused by American idiocy and shortsightedness. If they didn't embargo him he would've became another Trujillo at best.

I didn't say his coming to power and the Cuban Missile Crisis were orchestrated. I'm saying that he wasn't killed by the US after 1962 because the US didn't want a civil war 100 miles from their country.

It's called Operation Mongoose. CIA tried to remove Castro multiple times

>Operation Mongoose was real

Die commie

I mean, he’s not wrong. The US did try to coup Castro early on under JFK, but after it became apparent Castro nor the Soviets were actually crazy enough to send the nukes a-flying, the US basically just went to a policy of economically isolating and ignoring Cuba.

The US’s primary motivation for messing around in Latin America was simply keeping to Soviets from setting up a proxy state in which they could conduct military operations near them. Castro and Chavez became completely irrelevant to US concern’s once the Cold War ended.

The American sugar industry demanded that Cuban sugar be embargoed, which was the root of its continuation.

See

The only respectable commie is Tito, the others are helicopter bait.
Castro was funny to watch though.

I have the same feelings as well with Castro. On the one hand, Marxism is retarded. On the other hand, to treat him like he's the most evil person ever, really isn't an argument either. He was neither a saint nor a devil. He's a man. Commies are fucking retarded, but Castro he was right. The US did try to kill him, and ironically he died on a day that is most associated with the vices of capitalism. We didn't need to kill him, he was going to die one day and now Cuba despite it being officially a Marxist-Leninist state still, is moving away from that direction, for the better I think.

I have very mixed feelings of Castro overall.

praise kek xD lulz = teh epic pwnage

SRALIN
FORGIF MI
I KHEF FAYELD

I was like this user, fucking hell of a dictatorship 90% people cant read, was in power of the american mafia it was a caribean las vegas but with human suffering, this guy rebels against Batista but as he is soported by usa as many latinamerican dictators were back then the usa denied castro help after he asked, being a 2 poles world the Soviet Union say hey they are not helping you, I am here for you buddy.

People demonize Batista way too much. Mafia took over Havana before he even got to power, their absolute height was during Ramón Grau and Prío Soccarás' presidency. He also wasn't liked by the US that much (declassified CIA memos prove this) but was pretty much their only option at that point.

>from a privileged landowner background
That's how he got enough time and money to study the world.
>never a member of any kind of communist party
You don't have to be a member of a party to be communist.
>heavily denied being a communist before and during the revolution
Because Cuban Revolution was a wide movement against Batista. Openly admitting his communist views would cause lots of troubles inside the movement. That's what happened after Castro's victory.
>tolerated Batista because he was pro-working class
Not because he was protecting landlonrds, yeah.

Franco loved Castro too. Fidel was avenging Spicdom for the american-spanish war and above this he was the kind of man the conquistadores were

Castro wasn't a communist before 1960, plain and simple. There's literally no evidence for that.

lol the CIA tried to assassinate Castro 638 times

Fuck burger damage control he made us look like Wile E Coyote

>Fidel was a racist of 100% European Spanish extraction who hated associating with blacks
>during the Moncada barracks attack, most of the black and mulatto troops sided with Batista over Fidel
>repeatedly called Batista "negro de mierda" and made fun of him for being a mongrel
>after taking power, he hoarded homosexuals into prisons and concentration camps and tried treating them with electroshocks
Was he /ourguy/?

I don't buy that after the multiple assassination attempt and trade embargo

"negro de mierda" is not racist per se in latin american context, blacks tell it to one another all the time
pic related is the third guy in the chain of command after Fidel and Raul during the revolution

>after taking power, he hoarded homosexuals into prisons and concentration camps and tried treating them with electroshocks
That wasn't unusual for the time.