>Jacked as fuck ripped bro has his phone on the bench I need
>approach ripped bro and ask him for the bench and he says yes. Then suddenly:
>"OMG are you user!?"
>do a 360 and see petite qt fitness sloot
>quickly recognize her from HS
>She dropped ~20 pounds and toned the fuck up
>ripped bro turned out to be her bf
>tfw she couldn't care less about my gains
>tfw ripped bro will be balls deep in her tonight and she won't even remember seeing me

Veeky Forums told me all I had to do was lift and all the girls in HS would be fat slobs by now and mirin' my gains. What went wrong?

Imagine how awkward it would have been if she had recognized you as a skinnyfat loser while she had a ripped bf wrapped around her arm. That's what the gains did. They saved you from that fate. You're just a cool, healthy guy from HS now. That should be enough.

god I wanna be ballsdeep in someone. fucking zinc i swear.

What was so bad about that encounter? Did you actually expect her to just drop her bf and just start sucking your dick? Ya it's true most girls will become fat slobs, but if ALL girls became fat slobs, there would be no qt grils anymore. Sounds like a bad case of envy that you're lonely and ugly while he has gains and a Qt to show for it, user.

I'm not even cool. She tried to start up a second conversation and I gave her a 2 word reply because her bf was right there and literally had twice my lean muscle mass.

The dude was legit 7-8% bf. It was insane

>get called hot by girl I was friends with in HS
>think maybe I've met the girl of my dreams
>think of the beautiful children we could have
>never been called hot before
>suddenly she's getting engaged to some skinny chink twink

WHY DO THEY TOY WITH US?

i don't know famalam but it hurts

Because that skinny chink twink actually asked her out instead of playing pretend in his head.

What did you expect, you retard?

Boom. This.

That skinny twink probably has a monster dong hidden away. Mmmm.

How do I want things more intensely/be more impulsive/passionate?

It seems like there are a lot of girls I wouldn't mind going out with, but I don't want any of them badly enough to attempt anything

Ya'll losers gotta grow up and get a grip...

Seriously this board is like /r9k/ but with other food

Have you considered you're gay and that's why girls don't make you passionate? Not joking. It's a common thing with mostly gay bisexuals.

Walk up, ask one out. See if anything comes of it.

She said no? No fucking worries. Ask a different one.

It's not hard, dude.

holy shit i think im gay then

The fear will ALWAYS be there. Being a man is acknowledging the fear and then not giving a fucking shit about it.

It could be. You could be bi enough to see yourself with a girl but feel nothing but lukewarm about it. Most of these guys usually have a gay experience and suddenly their eyes open.

I'm not gay, just extraordinarily dispassionate and conditioned to be risk averse.

I tried getting over it by pulling some random slut from tinder. She put her hand on my dick and I had a panic attack and completely froze.

But I don't know if I really want any of them. It's like yeah she's pretty and we get along and I think she might have a thing for me, but I don't feel the testosterone rush or whatever that most men seem to have.

>Fap as little as possible.

Just swear to yourself that you wont fap more than once/week (can prolong it if you have enough willpower) and stick to it.

>But user, nofap is a meme!
Yes it is for the most part but shit, youll get x100 more horny and willing to interact with not-that-hot grills in hopes of a good fukk.

You might really be asexual or gay or whatever, dude. It's not normal to not feel a strong urge to have sex with a girl you like. That's like basic male instinct.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

If you're sure you're not gay, maybe get your test levels checked?

You have to drop your one-itis. You say you got reasonable gains, keep trying to get even more, boost your confidence, and find other women.

Forget about her. You wont be balls deep in her? And whats the problem? That doesnt prevents you from getting balls deep with other women.

I was actually on nofap when the dick touching panic attack story happened

I came in my pants twice before the freeze happened too

Honestly, nofap makes my sex drive plummet to absolute zero even if I become more "sensitive"

It's like the whole sexual encounter was an out of body experience where I was just externally trying to analyze the situation and ensure I had flawless technique the whole time rather than enjoying it in the slightest

Then she touched my dick and all the guilt and second thoughts flooded in and I just wanted it to end

desu, I probably wanted her to leave the moment I got her in my room because the social validation of being able to get sex mattered far more to me than any actual sexual contact

Been thinking about this since low t would explain a lot of things

Where do I get this done if I live in Canada?

I dropped out of high school and forgot everything I ever learned. Why would you care about a hs sloot?

Shit senpai, youre an over-thinker.
Im sorry for you.

I assume a doctor. You get free healthcare like the UK, right?

Well it's embarrassing, but just go to your doctor and say, "Hey, I'm worried about the fact that recently I have no libido whatsoever. Could I get a testosterone check?"

Doctor will take it from there.

you should have hit on her bf

This OP. You're in a much better place right now.

Who knows... if she didn't already have a BF, maybe you guys could've hit it off. Keep going, you're going to make it. You're making it right now, and you will keep on making it until you MAKE IT.

>In pool.
>See some people racing
>Fatguy, Guy who obvisouly lost alot of weight
>Black lady
>Ask the woman if i can race with them beacuse i am a really good swimmer
>"Hey dis kid wann be racing wit yall"
>I am 22 I have a full beard. I am manly, I have a deep voice"
Why the fuck did she call me a kid?
At least i won the race.

Did you get his number?

No homo.

this actually made me feel a weeny bit better thanks bra